PDA

View Full Version : UltraPrimal's TFCon 2011 Parts Party Sale Preview

UltraPrimal
07-20-2011, 04:44 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everybody who bought stuff from me. Unfortunately, for me at least, I didn't sell as much as I hoped. I think next year, if I have a lot I want to sell, I'll just buy a table in dealer room. Also I think the whole "dual pricing" thing was a failed experiment as it seemed to confuse more people than it helped. Next time I'll just do straight forward prices for everyone.

Hope everyone had a great time at TFcon,
UltraPrimal

Metroplex79
07-20-2011, 05:43 PM
...Why rush around Saturday morning trying to find everything on your list before the panels or miss panels on Sunday because you're trying to haggle in the dealer room? Why not get everything you're looking for at great prices on Friday night when there's not much to do and kick your TFcon off right? That's why you should come to my table at the TFcon 2011 parts party.

...please know that everything here will only be for sale at the TFcon parts party....I also haven't finalized my prices yet. And I don't want to state one price on here and then have another price at the convention. Thus why I haven't put any definitive numbers on here.

I know some of you guys are still looking for these guys.....So grab them now at my table for probably less than what you'ld pay online or in the dealer room.
Very persuasive...you've locked my attention with that last sentence!!!
:raisetheroof:

I shall wait your prices.

pulsedragon20
07-20-2011, 06:01 PM
great...the suspense is going to kill me!

purple-bot
07-21-2011, 01:26 PM
HAHA, im bringing my extra case too lol, i guess the parts party is gonna help alot of people complete their CHUG collection,

how much are you charging for them? i figure warpath will be the most expensive

UltraPrimal
07-21-2011, 05:07 PM
2nd set of items and prices added.

UltraPrimal
07-22-2011, 03:57 PM
3rd set of items added.

Code of Honor
07-22-2011, 10:48 PM
You will not be allowed to sell anything at the Parts Party.

from TFcon.ca event schedule
Parts Trading Party
Trade your spare Transformers parts and figures with other fans to complete your collection.

UltraPrimal
07-22-2011, 11:08 PM
You will not be allowed to sell anything at the Parts Party.

from TFcon.ca event schedule
I can accept trades too. I'll put up a list of figures I'm looking for tomorrow. Prices are just there to give people an idea of what I'm looking for in terms of value. And for those who don't have anything I'm looking for but still really want what I have to offer, cash can always be used as a last resort right? ;)

Black Cat
07-23-2011, 01:02 AM
The parts trading party is for exactly that - trading. Selling is for those who have bought tables for Saturday and/or Sunday.

UltraPrimal
07-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Can I sell my stuff out of my hotel room BotCon style?

Cheers Ian
07-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Yep. Pre-arranged meet-ups outside of the parts party is fine.

The parts party is for trading with fellow collectors.

UltraPrimal
07-23-2011, 11:35 AM
OK. I guess I'll do that then. Is there going to be a bulletin board or something where I can post a list of what I have and which room I'm in?

UltraPrimal
07-23-2011, 07:40 PM
4th set of items of added. Also, remember the venue has changed from the Party Trading Party room to my hotel room. Date and time is still the same. Friday night, 8PM to 10PM.

UltraPrimal
07-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Added todays items.

UltraPrimal
07-25-2011, 07:14 PM
6th set of items added. Lots more great stuff still to come! TFCon is just around the corner!

purple-bot
07-25-2011, 08:03 PM
those who bare this badge?
in person or above our avatar?
how do i do that?

ill prob take the g2 ramjet if i can grab him for 70

Dragon Knight
07-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Do you still have Transtech Cheetor?

UltraPrimal
07-25-2011, 08:24 PM
those who bare this badge?
in person or above our avatar?
how do i do that?

People on the site who have the Cybertron.ca Supporters icon above their avatar. In person, I probably won't have a way of knowing if you're a Cybertron.ca supporter other than by memory. So if someone tells me their a Cybertron.ca Supporter I'll just have to take their word. ;) Unless of course TFCon decided to give out pins to their Cybertron.ca supporters, hehe.

If you are looking to become a Cybertron.ca Supporter, there's a link here (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=25773) with all the info and how. I don't see anything from donations to the website. It all goes to improving our great site. So offering a discount to those who have already given to the site doesn't benefit me in any way. I'm just giving supports a bit of a deal to be a bro.

And, not to shoot myself in the foot, but the prices aren't completely set in stone. Come to my room sale during the parts party and we can haggle a little. Especially if you're buying multiple items.
Do you still have Transtech Cheetor?
I do at the moment. But I'm only holding stuff for Cybertron.ca Supporters right now.

ill prob take the g2 ramjet if i can grab him for 70
Unfortunately, Ramjet is currently on hold already. Sorry.

UltraPrimal
07-26-2011, 02:07 PM
More great deals today and for the rest of the week.

UltraPrimal
07-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Final batch added. I've also thrown in some pictures of some other stuff I'll be bringing. Some I've still not decided on a price so I've listed them as "TBD". Also a major update regard time and location of the sale.

brr-icy
07-30-2011, 03:22 AM
What room? Lol

UltraPrimal
07-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Yeah, sorry guys. Did not have time last night to post my room number. It was just too crazy. Plus the Opening Ceremony started like 45 minutes late. So, it was a mad rush to try and sell my stuff. I still have most of it. And I've met most of the people here at the con. So if anyone's looking for anything in particular, just tap my on the shoulder while I'm walking around the dealer room or sitting at the bar, and let me know and I can bring it down from the room. Same goes for people I have stuff on hold for. Just come and find me any time during the convention and I'll grab your stuff out of my room.

Also, I've lowered my prices on pretty much everything across the board. So come and find me if you're interested in anything. I'll probably be easiest to find at the bar tonight where the official TFcon after party is.

UltraPrimal
08-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks everyone! Hope you had a great TFcon.

Metroplex79
08-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Just wanted to thank everybody who bought stuff from me....Also I think the whole "dual pricing" thing was a failed experiment as it seemed to confuse more people than it helped. Next time I'll just do straight forward prices for everyone...
It was great to meet up with you in real life, after a few years on the virtual battlefield.
(speaking of which, I better leave feedback)

It didn't confuse me, it was clear and straight to the point. :)

Regular Cybertron.ca member = this price
Cybertron.ca Supporter member = this lower price

Not sure how anyone can be confused with the 2 prices, nor understand it's meaning and purpose...

And yes, I wanted to buy more from you, but I was worried about not having enough for the dealer room.