View Full Version : Transformers Prime episode 16: Breakdown disscussion

Dragon Knight
06-19-2011, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0h74agdaaI&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwxR_xJLlpQ&feature=feedu

New episodes are finally online! :clapping:

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
06-19-2011, 01:03 AM
The visuals in this series just keep getting better and better. That action scene at the end of this episode was better shot than anything in the Bay movies.

shockwing
06-19-2011, 01:27 AM
for a kids show, it was disturbing, but a great episode :D

jackwacko
06-19-2011, 02:27 AM
K/O Production indeed... This show is not made for kids, has some wallet-drying good designs, and has some very daring stories.

razin
06-19-2011, 09:30 AM
Killing humans! Has this been done on any prev TF 'toon?

Akroyer
06-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Great episode, and looking forward to the toys as much as my wallert isn't =p Can't wait for the Breakdown toy

Hound
06-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Hmmm... "Project: Chimera"

Sounds like a hinting of beast machines to me. Let the speculation begin.

Tekkamanraiden
06-21-2011, 10:51 PM
for a kids show, it was disturbing, but a great episode :D

You should watch some classic Bugs Bunny, and yes I agree a great episode.

K/O Production indeed... This show is not made for kids, has some wallet-drying good designs, and has some very daring stories.

Not for kids? When they start showing blood and dismembered bodies then I'll agree with you. As for the designs, yeah they're very well done.

Killing humans! Has this been done on any prev TF 'toon?

Kill of what humans? All I saw was the smashing and destroying of some vehicles. Any implied human fatalities are no worse than buildings or vehicles being destroyed in G1 or any other transformers series.

Overall I quite enjoy this series, its entertaining for adults and kids.

ConvoyGTR
06-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Maybe I forgot the details of the last few eps, but Megatron seems to have gotten over Starscream's betrayal pretty quickly and even has his back turned to him without any worries. Though, being Megatron he wouldn't have any worries about anything.

razin
06-23-2011, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=Tekkamanraiden;347892]Kill of what humans? All I saw was the smashing and destroying of some vehicles. Any implied human fatalities are no worse than buildings or vehicles being destroyed in G1 or any other transformers series.QUOTE]

I guess thats true, perhaps it just seems a bit more agressive/violent that what I recall from G1/TFA (didnt watch other series)

King Benny
06-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Another great episode. My collection is all G1 related but I am seriously thinking of expanding my collection into this series because its so good! My wife who is usually just a casual fan is really into the show too.