PDA

View Full Version : Waspinator wins!

Super_Megatron
06-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Waspinator wins! (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/waspinator-wins-172388/)

Category: Conventions

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

jackwacko
06-05-2011, 01:07 AM
2/2.. Just like the Canucks~ I <3 Beast wars..

Wheelie
06-05-2011, 01:31 AM
There's always next year for Erector... Hopefully!

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
06-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Okay, now I really need to see that Erector video. Hopefully it ends up on Youtube soon.

jackwacko
06-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Okay, now I really need to see that Erector video. Hopefully it ends up on Youtube soon.

It better, G1's cool, but Hasbro actually putting effort into G1 Erector puts the Bro in Hasbro... oh god that was bad >.<

Still surprised BW is beating G1 characters despite how much of a G1 Fest Transformers has been.

brr-icy
06-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Still surprised BW is beating G1 characters despite how much of a G1 Fest Transformers has been.

bw fans have one to vote for incessantly every day, the g1 votes are spread out across four others, it's pretty easy to see why. would be nice if they limited voting to once per ip address, get a more accurate vote

Autobot_Orion
06-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Waspinator didn't know he was so popular, I was fan of Dinobot.

Beast Wars Erector (a beaver!) lol what would his lines have been. "ahhh Predacons attacking" , "Beast Mode"(*slaps tail on water) "save the dam"

Grimlock4Prime
06-05-2011, 02:04 AM
I wanted Shockwave to win and I expected Grimlock to win but I have no problem with Waspinator. I'm voting for the Scott McNeill character in 2012.

chaingunsofdoom
06-05-2011, 02:16 AM
The Erector vid was awesome. The fake in-memoriam for CJ was a laugh too. They said Rik did all the videos and set them to music.

Alexander Quinn
06-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Great news! Always did like Waspinator; made me laugh whenever he would get blown up or smooshed. Hopefully, he'll get a new toy in whatever subline CHUG becomes after DOTM dies down. Never did like the Animated one, and the original BW figure is nice, but could use some modern engineering updates.

Robimus
06-05-2011, 12:09 PM
It's a situation of Beast Wars fans only having one to choose from while G1 has a bunch.

In my experience Beast Wars fans have proven to be a dedicated, super fanatical:D, subsection of this franchise.

Being completely honest here I love Beast Wars Waspinator, but the idea that he's going in before Beast Wars Megatron, Prime and even Cheetor is a little odd.

It's like Wedge Antilles going into the Star Wars Hall of Fame before Luke Skywalker does.:primelaugh:

Witterquick
06-05-2011, 12:41 PM
I guess it couldn't possibly be because Waspinator is actually more popular than the others? Keep in mind there are a lot of kids who grew up with BW as their first TF show, and this came with the advent of the internet. Put two and two together and..... :)

Robimus
06-05-2011, 12:45 PM
I guess it couldn't possibly be because Waspinator is actually more popular than the others? Keep in mind there are a lot of kids who grew up with BW as their first TF show, and this came with the advent of the internet. Put two and two together and..... :)

Lets make a poll and see :p

TMIIWonkoNemises
06-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Big congratulations to all those who voted for Waspinator.Let's give ourselves a big pat on the back.

Although I still believed that Erector being nominated was a joke,it's nice to see that his send-off was all in good humour.I personally wouldn't mind Erector being a Beaver in Beast Wars :rofl:

Dragon Knight
06-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Considering the amount of times Waspy got blown to scrap, he really deserves it.

Protoform X
06-05-2011, 04:56 PM
WOOT! Go Waspinator!!!

like the rest who havent seen it...im DYING to See this Erector video :D