PDA

View Full Version : DOTM Deluxe Starscream leg(s)

Zero
06-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Specifically I need a left lower leg for Starscream. The bottom knee joint (under the copper piece) was jammed/broken, and honestly i'm sick of e-mailing Hasbro with qc issues. If anybody has a broken dotm starscream or just his left leg, I have a Reveal the Shield Legends Starscream with 2 right thighs(theres that great qc again) for trade. In robot mode you don't notice anything, in jet mode the left leg pegs into the left wing a little crooked.

If you have a mint in package starscream, I have a mint in package war for cybertron bumblebee or an already opened generations darkmount (with all weapons)

Or if anybody has a link to a site where I can buy seperate parts i'd appreciate it thanks.

Commandoclone87
06-04-2011, 07:46 PM
how long ago did you buy it? Many retail outlets offer exchanges and refunds on faulty products.

Zero
06-04-2011, 07:57 PM
how long ago did you buy it? Many retail outlets offer exchanges and refunds on faulty products.

I bought it today...but I figured it would be a quick fix and tried to repair it myself. The cheap soft screws stripped. They'll just say I tampered with it.

Batman
06-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Just exchange it for a new one, they won't interrogate you, just say it was defective (which it was).

Matrix_Holder
06-04-2011, 11:43 PM
I have had to do that with the majority of the TFs that I have bought in the last few years. The QC at hasbro sucks now. I buy a defective one, I exchange it or return it outright.

Hobbyist Prime
06-04-2011, 11:54 PM
I just did that with Crankcase. His dreadlocks wouldn't swivel on their pegs so I tried to fix it and the head just crumbled apart so I took it back and got a new one which didn't need to be "repaired"