PDA

View Full Version : Question about Shipping TFs

Icetron
08-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey guys,

I don't sell stuff online often so I just wanted to know what are the common methods and prices of shipping Transformers toys? Right now I'm only thinking of either Movie Deluxe or Voyager-sized things. Thanks. :)

y2jversion1
08-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Depends on where you're going to ship.

When I shipped Leader Prime to Fort Thomas, KY using 6day Xpresspost, it came to $27.34..meanwhile when I sent it to Quebec using 3day, it came to $15.98

It all depends on where you're sending it to as some states cost different prices too...

As for shipping, so far all of the people that have bought from me I've sent via Canada Post without any problems at all.

What I usually do is once the deal is made with the customer, I take their phone numbers and take the package to the post office - from there I give them the different shipping options (regular, express etc) and the prices. I ship with their preferred method and then email them scans of the shipping receipts and confirmation numbers.

Icetron
08-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Oh okay, I guess you just put them in a big box before shipping right? And thanks for the info. :D

Aernaroth
08-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Use bubblewrap, packing peanuts, crumpled up newspaper, anything you have to fill the space if the box you use isnt the same size. YOu dont want it rattling around in there.