PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Ottawa, Montreal & Quebec City, Any sites I should visit?

Dark Rage
08-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey, so I'm going on one of those cheap chinese tour buses with my friend this weekend, and I'm going to the Following major cities: Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City.

Other than the sites we're already scheduled to visit, does anyone know any good restaurants/bars we sould visit at night?

And dare I say....any stores where I can get some Transformers? Haha, oh man, I should go to Transformers Anomynous.

Thanks!

Pascal
08-03-2007, 12:07 PM
In Montreal, you can go to Toys on Fire, but they're expensive. There's another store on St. Hubert, can't remember the name though. I think there's also a Toys on Fire in Ottawa.

Autovolt 127
08-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Ottawa has a Toys On Fire,I got most of my Classics Figures there,Also The Parliment Buildings are awesome.:) Silver Snail,Zellers @ Spark Street and Both TRU.

Aernaroth
08-08-2007, 12:48 PM
The Comic Book Shoppe in Ottawa is pretty good, might be worth checking out.

In terms of sites, its all a matter of what you like to see. You could go to the museum of civilization or the national art museum in Ottawa, or try and go on a tour of some breweries in Montreal, or head down for the Just for Laughs festival in Montreal, I think thats on right now. In terms of restaurants and bars, there's the highlander in the market in ottawa, which has an amazing scotch selection, or rue st. laurent in Montreal, where there are a couple good bars.
It all depends on what you're looking for.