PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds Preview (WIP) The Greatest Fighter in the universe....STARSABER!!!

primebein
05-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Hey new to the boards just wanted to post something on this guy im saving him for tfcon but im really proud of what i got so far and needed to show someone lol.....
anyways a wip obv still need to touch up some paint but other wise completed

i went all out on this guy from little guy to jet to combined jet to super big daddy robot mode :):)

base little bot - classics seeker and energon superion combuner lim.
big daddy suit is scratch build with styrenye for the torso and cybertron vector prime lims with crap ton of styrene added helmet is a g1 superion helmet with powerglide face and other stuff is random parts and some puddy work
hes fully poseable with a ball jointed waist wrists with a swivel up at the shoulder and a ball joint so it gives him so much personality :)
and yes the cockpit does become his sword

if you want to see the full on star saber mode come to tfcon and if u want to see how it transforms just ask and ill show you i have no problem sharing if anyone wants to make something like this

so enjoy :):)

comments and critics are obv welcome:P:P:):):):)

zuffyprime
05-25-2011, 01:40 PM
very cool, welcome to the boards man!

CyberMnky
05-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Looking Good

Ultra Maverick
05-25-2011, 03:44 PM
Welcome to the boards Primebein,
great custon you've got there, I'm a big fan of Starsaber.
I'm actually working on my own custom of the character, but sadly I don't think he'll make his way to TFcon this year.

Look forward to seeing this guy in person, I really like what you did with that Seeker mold