PDA

View Full Version : Post in this thread for help to identify a Transformers toy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Robimus
08-01-2007, 12:45 AM
We can use this thread when we pick something up and don't know its name or what it is.
I made a find at the Salvation Army Thrift Shop today. Maybe somebody knows what this is from?It transforms but I don't think its a Transformer.

y2jversion1
08-01-2007, 12:53 AM
That's a Jetstorm from the Beast Machines Transformers series (which followed & concluded the Beast Wars series)

Protoman
08-01-2007, 12:56 AM
Actually, it's not Jetstorm. It's "Sonic Attack Jet". He was a drone/repaint of Jetstorm in the later Beast Machines line. Best way to tell them apart is the use of red instead of yellow on the forhead and body.... and the missles. Good find, he was tougher to get in Canada cause the tail end of Beast Machines was limited in release here.

Robimus
08-01-2007, 12:57 AM
CYBERTRON.CA is JERICHO!!!!!!!!

Cool, thanks y2jversion1. It doesn't quite have the quality I've come to expect from Transformers thats why I thought it might be something else. A great find for .99cents. I'm glad I picked it up!

And thanks to Protoman as well, knew I'd get the answer I needed.

y2jversion1
08-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Actually, it's not Jetstorm. It's "Sonic Attack Jet". He was a drone/repaint of Jetstorm in the later Beast Machines line. Best way to tell them apart is the use of red instead of yellow on the forhead and body.... and the missles. Good find, he was tougher to get in Canada cause the tail end of Beast Machiens was limited in release here.

D'oh! I was close though :p

The colours of this drone/repaint actually reflect the colours of the Jetstorm character from the show more than the actual Jetstorm toy did...

For 0.99 it's a freakin steal!! Good one man!

Protoman
08-01-2007, 01:09 AM
That is sadly how the Beast Machines line was, always the "2nd shot" at the character was better then the first. Case in point with Mega Cheetor (then Supreme Cheetor), Mega Tankorr (then Deluxe Tank Drone), Deluxe Primal (Then Blast Punch Primal), Thrust, ect ect. It does not help when initially the McDonald toys were more dead on then the main line ones either.

Dark Rage
08-01-2007, 01:14 AM
God I hate that line.

Why did I buy them in high school?

(kicks one's self)

Protoman
08-01-2007, 01:21 AM
Yes it did have a lot of figures that I too felt a little disappointed about after removing them from their plastic prison (what I call packaging). Mega Cheetor was..... just terrible.

Scrapper6
08-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Yes it did have a lot of figures that I too felt a little disappointed about after removing them from their plastic prison (what I call packaging). Mega Cheetor was..... just terrible.

Throw in the Unicron.com Accessory pack with his big honkin swords and Mega Cheetor looks better armed and not so weak against the hordes of Vehicons.

I found Beast Machines to be quite a good toyline and am still miffed that I could't get them all in Canada because I really want figures like Motorcycle Drone and Night Viper. (Which for some reason I never once found at Retail despite being an early toy in the line.)

A shame fans of the Transformers didn't really get Beast Machines until after the fact especially in Canada; if they had we might not have seen the clogging of shelves that was so abundant in those days and maybe would have managed to get the cool Battle for the Spark sub-line in greater abundance.

I really never understood all the hate for both series and toys to be honest; heck back in the day I'd bought two of some of the Vehicons before I realized building an army of them would be impossible and sold them off. And as for the Maximals; they seem to be more hated than most, but why? Their toys were fun and fun to play with still not like some of the more complex car brother molds and the like we got from Robots in Disguise. Not to mention the concept of Technorganics was pretty neat and I miss Spark Crystals like what we had in those days.
So what if they didn't match the show? That's not Hasbro's fault, you can blame that squarely on the animation choices for the series; I don't see why they couldn't go with the look of the toys better and avoid the whole morphing transformation thing, but then again I still like the series so yeah, probably a tad hypocritical of me or something.

If you need instructions on how to TF that guy fully Robimus I'm sure you can find them online.

At the time everyone was against Beast Machines because it wasn't Beast Wars, the characters had different personalities from what had been established and to many the toys were a great dissapointment because they didn't match the show, nowadays many of those naysayers have changed opinions of both toys and show... I personally never had a problem with either; I liked it all even that crazy ending they had, still I'm sure if they were making the series nowadays they'd change a lot of what happened... But I'd hope they'd keep the final fight scene just the way it was; many say what the best climactic engagemet is between Optimus Prime and Megatron... I say what we got in Beast Machines is the best Climactic engagement between Optimus Primal and Megatron II.

A shame the Megatron toy we got in Beast Machines was just a tad too small; it's the only thing I am disappointed with, but that's mostly because I overpaid for the bastard at Galaxy Comics because I couldn't find him/wait for him on the shelves at retail among all those Cheetors clogging everything.

Pascal
08-01-2007, 10:58 AM
I think the best toy of the line was that 6-wheeled tank (forgot the name). The transformation was pretty unique, and so was the look of the robot. I wouldn't mind a redeco in more stealth colors in a future line, the Universe one was tacky.

dak
08-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Strika, or did you mean Blastcharge?

http://tfu.info/2001/Vehicon/Strika/stryka.htm
http://tfu.info/2000/Vehicon/Blastcharge/blastcharge.htm

I found them both interesting.

GMfan
08-01-2007, 01:36 PM
I like the universe repaint of Stryka better.....dunno why, maybe the purple head bothered me.

agesthreeandup
08-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Strika was wikid.

I think there were a few toys from that line I liked a lot. I also enjoyed the show to be honest. I don't know why all the hate.

Spencer.

Pascal
08-01-2007, 02:08 PM
I was talking about Blastcharge. Stryka looks a bit goofy.

PrimeConvoy
08-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Im am pretty big fan of BM myself, been pretty lucky and was able to complete the series just missing the deployers and rider repaints. There is IMO a lot of nice figures in that line, I still find BM one of my favourite line to transformer.

Team Jetfire
08-01-2007, 03:00 PM
The jetstorm mold is what got me in to transformers...I have nothing but love for that figure...

GMfan
08-01-2007, 06:27 PM
I liked the show it was ok and a good closer for the BW saga. The toys on the other had get mixed reviews from me, there good in the sense that there possable and interesting transformers but they were all far from show accurate in size and transformation.

Robimus
08-25-2007, 01:49 AM
Here's a few more things I could use some info on. Found them all at Value Village today as well as a Hun-grrr Terrorcon.

First pick is a Sixshot KO of some kind. Maybe someone knows a bit more about it.

Second two picks are of a robot with a little almost headmaster like guy that pops out of his chest and changed from car to robot. Back says:sunrise
Nagoya TV'95
Takara
Made in Korea

Fourth is just a robot type guy, has a couple action features. Back says
95 Bandai
Made in china

Who are these guys? Click to enlarge them

dak
08-25-2007, 02:05 AM
the 3rd looks like a KO LoC Cybertron Hotshot, and the 4th is from Power Rangers. the guy who replaced Zordon when the Rangers went ninja. Forget his name tho.

chisau
08-25-2007, 02:08 AM
the 3rd looks like a KO LoC Cybertron Hotshot, and the 4th is from Power Rangers. the guy who replaced Zordon when the Rangers went ninja. Forget his name tho.

That would be ninjor.

Robimus
08-25-2007, 02:20 AM
Third guy is a little dude that pops out of the second picture's chest. There is a resembence to Hotshot but the fact he combines with the other robot makes me think there is more to it than that. It's almost headmaster like only a 'chestmaster I guess'. Yeah the third guy is a power ranger. I didn't recognize him until my daughter flipped his ninja head out of his body.

Autovolt 127
08-25-2007, 02:09 PM
I think the best toy of the line was that 6-wheeled tank (forgot the name). The transformation was pretty unique, and so was the look of the robot. I wouldn't mind a redeco in more stealth colors in a future line, the Universe one was tacky.

Strika.

Damn it i want that Sonic Attack Jet to be mine and call it Sky Sheer.

Robimus
02-18-2008, 11:25 PM
This is the meanest Autobot I've ever seen. Whats his name? Where's he from?

noodle
02-18-2008, 11:33 PM

Scavenger from Transformers Armada.
http://tfu.info/2002/Autobot/ArmScavenger/scavenger.htm

Robimus
02-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Thanks Noodle. Looks like I got half of him anyway.....:D

Team Jetfire
02-19-2008, 05:57 PM
He had a wierd rolling gimmick that really messed up a possible cool character.

He was part of the Armada series and was an autobot spy, working as a decipticon for a series of ep.

noodle
02-19-2008, 06:11 PM
He had a wierd rolling gimmick that really messed up a possible cool character.

He was part of the Armada series and was an autobot spy, working as a decipticon for a series of ep.

I thought Scavenger's gimmick was being a paper-weight... guess I was wrong.

Autovolt 127
02-21-2008, 07:28 PM
You are always getting the good stuff at thrift stores.

The only stuff i've ever found at thrift stores.

were some happy meals transformers from armada. T_T

Robimus
02-22-2008, 12:56 AM
You are always getting the good stuff at thrift stores.

The only stuff i've ever found at thrift stores.

were some happy meals transformers from armada. T_T

Yeah, I got a classics Cliffjumper minus the jetski trailer that day too. I do have good luck at the thrift shops :D

noodle
02-22-2008, 01:37 AM
Yeah, I got a classics Cliffjumper minus the jetski trailer that day too. I do have good luck at the thrift shops :D

do you usually check value village?

Robimus
02-22-2008, 02:18 PM
do you usually check value village?

Yup, but I find nothing much more than something. Maybe 1/5 visits reaps a reward........Find a lot more Star Wars than Transformers as well.

Robimus
12-20-2008, 02:36 AM
Who's this guy or Gal? I can't find any markings on it but it seems to split into two combiner arms as well as the modes shown.

FreedomGundam
12-20-2008, 02:45 AM
Who's this guy or Gal? I can't find any markings on it but it seems to split into two combiner arms as well as the modes shown.

It's a component to the Turbo Rescue Megazord from Power Rangers Turbo. It would be the #5 Wind Rescue Rescuezord.

Benzo
12-20-2008, 02:52 AM
It's a component to the Turbo Rescue Megazord from Power Rangers Turbo. It would be the #5 Wind Rescue Rescuezord.

yup.

http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/4867-6/DXRV1.jpg

Robimus
12-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Thanks ya'll :)

Scrapper6
12-22-2008, 10:45 AM

I'm not sure how many people know this, but a month back when I put my Armada collection back on display I discovered that Armada Scavenger's arms are actually jointed at the elbow to bend so he dosen't constantly look like he's reaching out to smash something ala Frankenstein.

chans formers
12-23-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure how many people know this, but a month back when I put my Armada collection back on display I discovered that Armada Scavenger's arms are actually jointed at the elbow to bend so he dosen't constantly look like he's reaching out to smash something ala Frankenstein.
in the pic his lower half is backwards too.his big shovel should end up on the front of the bot as his toes that move up and down as you roll him forward.

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
12-23-2008, 09:17 PM
i have i piece from it(the first thing that was posted here the blue combiner jet thing.) i am not sure what it is but i have the left wing from it i got it in a bag of random toys a value village like 6 or 7 years ago when i was about 5 or six or i might of even got it when i was 4.

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
12-23-2008, 09:20 PM
not jetstorm: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/toys/beast-machines/jetstorm/668/

Robimus
03-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Who's this Mosquito guy? All the markings I can find on him are LN? KO maybe?

Being that the mosquito is the official bird of Manitoba this guy has a warm place in my heart :p

Lysist
03-14-2009, 12:34 AM

Being that the mosquito is the official bird of Manitoba this guy has a warm place in my heart :p

Judging by the, hmmm cough, chest I would have to say it is a Mosquito Women.

alternatorfan
03-14-2009, 12:38 AM
should have had markings that said hasbro takara on him that would of given some hint of transformers related products

Robimus
03-14-2009, 12:42 AM
should have had markings that said hasbro takara on him that would of given some hint of transformers related products

His/Her robot head doesn't seem that Hasbro-ish.

alternatorfan
03-14-2009, 12:48 AM
how long you have been a transformers collector even with the different colored scheme this is a repaint of a jet thats in beast wars beast machines and rid.

maybe not beasr wars but case in point

and certainly not a girl

chans formers
03-14-2009, 12:55 AM
the mosquito bot in question is actually a knock off that comes in a four pack set called "insectobot".there used to be a small gold oval sticker that says "made in china".this is the set of them(minus a few limbs,etc:eek:)

Robimus
03-14-2009, 01:53 AM
Thanks Chansformers, that what I was looking for.:)

how long you have been a transformers collector even with the different colored scheme this is a repaint of a jet thats in beast wars beast machines and rid.

maybe not beasr wars but case in point

and certainly not a girl

I don't know, thus I ask. And how do you know the character is not a girl if you don't know what it is?;)

I've been a Transformers fan since the 80's but only got back into collecting them maybe three years ago now. The Classics line peeked my interest.:) Then I realized what I was missing and corrected that error.;)

alternatorfan
03-14-2009, 02:00 AM
Thanks Chansformers, that what I was looking for.:)

I don't know, thus I ask. And how do you know the character is not a girl if you don't know what it is?;)

I've been a Transformers fan since the 80's but only got back into collecting them maybe three years ago now. The Classics line peeked my interest.:) Then I realized what I was missing and corrected that error.;)
the 80:s I dont think so anyways that is jetstorm form either line it doesnt matter if its from one line to another you know exactly who he is because he s been reproduceed so many times beast machines era you would know that if you kept up with every series !

Robimus
03-14-2009, 02:28 AM
I'm not really sure where your going with this Alt Fan but I'll humor you none the less.

Since the 80's is very accurate. I watched all the G1 Cartoons back in the day and owned a good swat of the G1 toys as a kid. Watched Transformers the Movie 1986 in the theater.

Also had all the Marvel comics as well. Loved how Blaster was the Prime to be in those days and how Grimlock eventually ended up commanding the Autobots. Circuit Breaker did piss me off to no end though. And don't even ask about the Scraplets and the The Mechanic:mad:

Shockwave on the cover of Issue # 5 " The Transoformers: Are all Dead issue" is my favorite comic cover ever.

As an adult I ceased collecting Transformers toys but I still watched Beasties when it came out, though I did miss parts of that series. I think that was the mid 90's, though my memory is hazy.

I've collected Star Wars very seriously since 1995 and always had an interest in getting back into Transformers. I was looking for updated G1 stuff and the Classics line was it. Love that line. Just got Hound Last Weekend and Cyclonus today, both kick much ass.:cool:

I'm admittedly have not been a hardcore Transformers fan for every cartoon and toyline thats come along, nor have I ever claimed to be. But I do think I qualify as a fan. I'm not on the level of say a Pascal or Protoman, don't pretend to be either.

I'm in this hobby for what I enjoy about it, thats G1 and its updates, though I have since revisted Beatsies and think its an excellent show from start to finish. Even what I've seen of Beast Machines is very good. I can't wait to get that whole series one day.

I've even been watching the Japanese Headmasters series of late, but am only up to Ep: 15 or so. It's cool too.

I've been a dealer at the local toy shows for the past 13 years or so, and have always loved checking out the new Transformers stuff at the shows and in the stores even if I wasn't collecting for a long while.

Almost got the G1 Re-issues from Toys"R"Us a few years before I started collecting, because they invoked so many fond memories.

In fact I'd love to see you at those Toy Shows, I always interested in meeting local Cybertron.ca'ers:) I got to interview Starscream's voice last Comic Con, double coolness when I found out that he was also the voice of G1 Silverbolt back in the day.:)

In short I'm a fan and have been for a long time, even if I doesn't meet your criteria of what a "fan" is.

Till all are one, Alt Fan;) Till all are one.

onecoin
03-14-2009, 04:50 AM
Judging by the, hmmm cough, chest I would have to say it is a Mosquito Women.

Typical West Coast. Looking at a robot's chest instead of talk to her face. Despicable. Those could easliy be something else. Like a special ype of chest armor? Or maybe a designated storage place, meant to protect things like Melons? or Owls? or Jugs of Milk? Get your head out of the gutter man!

Seriously guys. I don't know what's wrong with you guys. Aren't you guys hardcore enough to tell who this is? It is so clearly some repaint of ROTF Soundwave. Where do you get mosquito from? Is it the mosquito shaped wings? the six legs? the long blood sucking proboscis? All I see is Cybertronian Communication Satellite.

Bruticus82
03-14-2009, 09:07 AM
onecoin, you are almost certainly correct that bulge in the chest piece is an owl storage space. You can tell by the shape and size it's particularly well suited to "elf owls" which breed in the US southwest and Mexico.

LOL @ The mosquito being the official bird of Manitoba.

Robimus
07-24-2009, 12:53 AM
OK, another one here. This guy does not transform but has a Takara 1988 China on his/her butt.

Team Jetfire
07-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Looks ultraman-ish...

pulsedragon20
07-24-2009, 12:58 AM
I hated the Beast Machine Era (liked Beasties a lot though). I pretty much stopped buying Transformers because I hated the look of the characters in the show and toys...wasted my money on something useless (Lego and K'nex), which was a bad move

The 6-wheeled tank should be STRIKA

Protoman
07-24-2009, 01:12 AM
Haha oh no no, it's not Ultraman but it's along that.

It's from the Japanese Toku series "Dennoh CyberCop". Amazingly, 4 of the 6 figures were released here in Canada and the USA in 1988 under "Cyber Cops". The Ultraman looking one you have is CyberCop Lucifer. Sadly he is missing a few things. Hope that helps ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VgSMy2JrIU
I could not find a quick clip in Japanese, but here is it

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
07-24-2009, 01:44 AM
The jetstorm mold is what got me in to transformers...I have nothing but love for that figure...
Deluxe Jetstorm is still, imho, the best alien jet figure the Transformers line has produced. Such an awesome toy.not jetstorm: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/toys/beast-machines/jetstorm/668/
There were two Jetstorm moulds produced for Beast Machines. The one you linked to is the larger Ultra version which, from what I've heard (never had one myself,) wasn't very good. It was later redecoes as Cyclonus for a Botcon exclusive.

pulsedragon20
07-24-2009, 02:00 AM
Here's a few more things I could use some info on. Found them all at Value Village today as well as a Hun-grrr Terrorcon.

95 Bandai
Made in china

The blue and red one (last pic) is Ninjor from Mighty Morphing Power Rangers: Ninja

http://www.anatolia.cl/imagenes/juguetes/101006/poweranger/ninjor-02.jpg (http://www.anatolia.cl/imagenes/juguetes/101006/poweranger/ninjor-02.jpg)

Robimus
07-24-2009, 02:05 AM
CyberCop Lucifer

Thanks ya'll:)

Hobbyist Prime
07-28-2009, 02:08 PM

First pick is a Sixshot KO of some kind. Maybe someone knows a bit more about it.

Second two picks are of a robot with a little almost headmaster like guy that pops out of his chest and changed from car to robot. Back says:sunrise
Nagoya TV'95
Takara
Made in Korea

95 Bandai
Made in china

Who are these guys?

I believe the first one is Kagerou from the Brave series of toys by Takara (basically Transformers during the short period they "stopped" transformers in japan). He is a repaint of Sixshot with a new head mold and is not a KO

OneShallFall
07-29-2009, 08:14 AM
I'm not really sure where your going with this Alt Fan but I'll humor you none the less.

Since the 80's is very accurate. I watched all the G1 Cartoons back in the day and owned a good swat of the G1 toys as a kid. Watched Transformers the Movie 1986 in the theater.

Also had all the Marvel comics as well. Loved how Blaster was the Prime to be in those days and how Grimlock eventually ended up commanding the Autobots. Circuit Breaker did piss me off to no end though. And don't even ask about the Scraplets and the The Mechanic:mad:

Shockwave on the cover of Issue # 5 " The Transoformers: Are all Dead issue" is my favorite comic cover ever.

As an adult I ceased collecting Transformers toys but I still watched Beasties when it came out, though I did miss parts of that series. I think that was the mid 90's, though my memory is hazy.

I've collected Star Wars very seriously since 1995 and always had an interest in getting back into Transformers. I was looking for updated G1 stuff and the Classics line was it. Love that line. Just got Hound Last Weekend and Cyclonus today, both kick much ass.:cool:

I'm admittedly have not been a hardcore Transformers fan for every cartoon and toyline thats come along, nor have I ever claimed to be. But I do think I qualify as a fan. I'm not on the level of say a Pascal or Protoman, don't pretend to be either.

I'm in this hobby for what I enjoy about it, thats G1 and its updates, though I have since revisted Beatsies and think its an excellent show from start to finish. Even what I've seen of Beast Machines is very good. I can't wait to get that whole series one day.

I've even been watching the Japanese Headmasters series of late, but am only up to Ep: 15 or so. It's cool too.

I've been a dealer at the local toy shows for the past 13 years or so, and have always loved checking out the new Transformers stuff at the shows and in the stores even if I wasn't collecting for a long while.

Almost got the G1 Re-issues from Toys"R"Us a few years before I started collecting, because they invoked so many fond memories.

In fact I'd love to see you at those Toy Shows, I always interested in meeting local Cybertron.ca'ers:) I got to interview Starscream's voice last Comic Con, double coolness when I found out that he was also the voice of G1 Silverbolt back in the day.:)

In short I'm a fan and have been for a long time, even if I doesn't meet your criteria of what a "fan" is.

Till all are one, Alt Fan;) Till all are one.

How dare you call yourself a fan and not know everything about everything.:p

I am in the same boat.Quit collecting when I was a boy and only got back into TFs recently.A fan is a fan.If you enjoy it,to hell with anyone else.

^55 Robinus

sound~wave
08-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey just seeing if anyone know where this figure is from? says 91 takara /91 hasbro inc under each side of wing.

thanks

Team Jetfire
08-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey just seeing if anyone know where this figure is from? says 91 takara /91 hasbro inc under each side of wing.

thanks

Tada!

http://www.tfu.info/1992/Decepticon/Snare/snare.htm

Robimus
11-06-2009, 11:37 PM

Who's this?

Tag says Bandai 1985

Protoman
11-07-2009, 01:32 PM

Who's this?

Tag says Bandai 1985

Wow, oddball find. It's one piece of Dancougar. He is missing A LOT.

http://www.robot-japan.com/Gallery/BandaiAmerica/Godaikin/Dancougar/Dancougar-Godaikin.jpg

Hah, good thing I took a lunch break =P

Robimus
11-07-2009, 03:38 PM
From glancing at the box I'd say he's just missing his three little bots, everything else appears to there.

He's like a triple changing mech. Robot Mode, Elephant Mode and a Tank mode.

Thanks Proto, I knew you would know.:)

Rocnation
11-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Holy crap i own this guy. He's very cool.

QuadESL63
11-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Good find, he was tougher to get in Canada cause the tail end of Beast Machines was limited in release here.

And yet I have three :p

Protoman
11-08-2009, 01:08 AM
From glancing at the box I'd say he's just missing his three little bots, everything else appears to there.

He's like a triple changing mech. Robot Mode, Elephant Mode and a Tank mode.

Thanks Proto, I knew you would know.:)

Yeah, you can't tell from the box window, but chrome weapons namely. For the BIG ROBOT and the little smaller mechs.

Sun Swipe Prime
01-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Hey guys. I have a value village find that's stumping me. It has a label that says Takara and has 95 on it. I'm pretty sure it's not a knock off. The plastic's too good. Sorry for the poor quality pics, but who is this dude?

Thanks in advance.

jackwacko
01-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Hey guys. I have a value village find that's stumping me. It has a label that says Takara and has 95 on it. I'm pretty sure it's not a knock off. The plastic's too good. Sorry for the poor quality pics, but who is this dude?

Thanks in advance.

Uh... It's definately a member of the Brave Series.. but I'm not quite familiar with the line aside from the train ones, and the Gold guys...

Richter
01-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Thats the Brave remold of sky garry

Don't remember the name though, but a nice stand in for sky garry for sure!

Aernaroth
01-08-2010, 02:21 AM
Death Garry Gun?

http://www.collectiondx.com/review/action_figure/death_garry_gun

Richter
01-08-2010, 02:55 AM
Man Sky Garry was a pretty sweet figure for a massive brick

Protoman
01-08-2010, 03:05 AM
That's Death GarryGun of the Brave Series YUUSHA Gold Goldran. He was a baddie. Nice find.

UltraPrimal
01-08-2010, 03:37 AM

That's Shadow Maru from the Japanese series J-Decker. One of the series Takara did after G1 reusing some Transformers molds.

Going back to the beginning of the thread, I think Night Slash Cheetor is one of the best from Beast Machines. I've always thought of him as Cheetor after BM, and that shiney chrome button thing inside his chest is the Matrix/Oracle/spark.

jackwacko
01-08-2010, 03:48 AM

Nagoya TV'95
Takara
Made in Korea

95 Bandai
Made in china

2nd looks like Goldran, but lacking the massive amount of gold chrome, and kinda small

3rd thing that looks like Hot Shot KO is actually Dran, the robot that becomes a chest for Golgon (the golden godzilla looking thing). Golgon and Dran combine to form Goldran. Both of these were from "The Brave of Gold Goldran"

Sun Swipe Prime
01-08-2010, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the quick reply and links guys.

Mighty_Galvatron
01-09-2010, 04:25 PM
That is sadly how the Beast Machines line was, always the "2nd shot" at the character was better then the first. Case in point with Mega Cheetor (then Supreme Cheetor), Mega Tankorr (then Deluxe Tank Drone), Deluxe Primal (Then Blast Punch Primal), Thrust, ect ect. It does not help when initially the McDonald toys were more dead on then the main line ones either.

All correct, except Supreme Cheetor was not better than Mega...or Night Slash for that matter.

That giant swine Cheetor reminds me...will we ever get a good version of Night Scream? Anyone? Hasbro? Please?

Protoman
01-10-2010, 01:42 AM
All correct, except Supreme Cheetor was not better than Mega...or Night Slash for that matter.

That giant swine Cheetor reminds me...will we ever get a good version of Night Scream? Anyone? Hasbro? Please?

You are right. He was not perfected till the Night Slash Cheetor repaint of Universe 1.0, or if you didn't like all the clear plastic red, then the 6 inch Titanium, which is one of the few that are awesome.

racerguy76
01-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Found this at Value village, not sure who he is.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/racerguy76/g2.jpg

Jefro
01-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Found this at Value village, not sure who he is

Target Master Pointblank.

Nocturn
01-29-2010, 10:50 PM
http://www.tfu.info/1987/Autobot/Pointblank/pointblank.htm

racerguy76
01-30-2010, 01:12 AM
Thanks guys, found him in my book a few minutes ago.

digitalskull
04-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Hi Folks!

I got those yesterday but I don't know who they are and if they are hard to find and so on:

Thanks for your Help!

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/digitalskull/TRANSFORMERS/Pic0341.jpg

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/digitalskull/TRANSFORMERS/Pic0343.jpg

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/digitalskull/TRANSFORMERS/Pic0351.jpg

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/digitalskull/TRANSFORMERS/Pic0353.jpg

Malwave
04-25-2010, 03:50 PM
the dragon dude is Hun-Garr, the red jet is one of the Autobot clones and the cassettes; Sqwauktalk and Beastbox and Rumble/Frenzy

Darth Grimlock
04-25-2010, 03:51 PM
1) Hun-Gurr - leader of the Terrorcons
2) Brainstorm - Headmaster
3) Cloudraker - Autobot Clone
4) Beastbox, Ramhorn and Squawktalk - Cassettes

Nocturn
04-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Hun-Gurr
Brainstorm
Cloudraker
Beastbox
Ramhorn
Squawktalk

Magnimus
04-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, I can identify the cassettes.

Top row, left to right: Beastbox and Ramhorn

Bottom row: Squawktalk

CobraCommander
04-25-2010, 03:55 PM
1) Hungrrr
2) Brainstorm
3) Cloudraker
4) Beastbox, Ramhorn and Squawktalk

digitalskull
04-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Thank You All!!

Dinoboob
05-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Now you just need some parts for those bad boys. Bet that will cost you more than you paid for the whole lot!

TFtoys
05-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Brainstorm is interesting. I never saw it before.

brr-icy
05-02-2010, 08:32 AM
squalktalk and beastbox are a good find, and brainstorm looks like he only needs the head

digitalskull
05-02-2010, 08:40 AM
I got the head! It's a little figurine that sits in the cockpit that does the head ;)

Cheers Ian
07-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Okay,

Picked up these two uglies tonight for a buck each. Anyone know who they are?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/362/1002735.jpg (http://img266.imageshack.us/i/1002735.jpg/)

The black guy is marked LJN 83

The Purple guy is marked Bandai 93

Cheers!
-Ian

pandaprime
07-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Okay,

Cheers!
-Ian

The black guy is from Dungeons and Dragons:

The Hooked Horror is a unique creature with hooked hands and a vulture like beak. The toy can only move it's neck and arms. Overall a unique monster, but not an amazing toy.

http://www.toyarchive.com/Dungeons&Dragons/HookedHorror1a.jpg

Protoman
07-26-2010, 09:13 PM
The monster on the right is Batouru-jin from Ultraman 80. He was your typical monster (kaiju) of the day.

Cheers Ian
07-26-2010, 09:21 PM
The monster on the right is Batouru-jin from Ultraman 80. He was your typical monster (kaiju) of the day.

Do you know anything else about this figure Dan? Was he released in North America or is he a japanese figure?

Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Cheers!
-Ian

Protoman
07-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Do you know anything else about this figure Dan? Was he released in North America or is he a japanese figure?

Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Cheers!
-Ian

It's a japanese figure. The only USA released Ultraman toys were from Ultraman Towards the Future (a personal favorite) and the only monster/kaijus are Majamba, Bogun, Gerukadon, Barrangus and the best of the best Kilazee

Alexander Quinn
07-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Okay,

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/362/1002735.jpg (http://img266.imageshack.us/i/1002735.jpg/)

Cheers!
-Ian

The purple bug dude on the right looks to me to be Guitardo, a figure released in the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers original toy series. I'll pop ina link I found to him on Amazon so you can see the original box.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QJB7FC/?tag=guidestobuy-20&creative=380337&creativeASIN=B000QJB7FC&linkCode=asn

Protoman
07-27-2010, 06:29 PM
The purple bug dude on the right looks to me to be Guitardo, a figure released in the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers original toy series. I'll pop ina link I found to him on Amazon so you can see the original box.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QJB7FC/?tag=guidestobuy-20&creative=380337&creativeASIN=B000QJB7FC&linkCode=asn

Wow they used the mold for Power Rangers also..... now that I didn't know.

Evan
07-27-2010, 06:36 PM
I think if you stump Protoman, you should get a prize. :p

Alexander Quinn
07-28-2010, 07:11 PM

I think he was actually in the show as well. I have vague memories of him attacking people with an evil space guitar, making him quite possibly the coolest Ranger villain ever...which now makes sense since we've established they stole him from another show. :)

Cheers Ian
07-28-2010, 08:05 PM

Ah. That makes more sense to how he ended up at Value Village.

Cheers!
-Ian

CyberMnky
07-28-2010, 10:13 PM
I think if you stump Protoman, you should get a prize. :p

He goes back in time, kills you so that he has not been stumped. Does that count?

osotech
07-29-2010, 03:39 PM
G1 WHEELJACK
Wonder if it's a KO, pre-tf or else...
what do you think ?
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=7743&page=36

bedtime
07-29-2010, 04:19 PM
oh man i'm so glad this thread exists... i've had a few things in the collection that my mom randomly picked up for me in thrift/pawn shops and didnt know anything about! here they are:

first is some tf/playschool thing from '88

second is another playschool thing from '02

third is something i'd never even transformed til just before taking its picture just now, and apparently its missing its head. its a '92

Bruticus82
07-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Osotech, I answered in the other thread, I think it's genuine.

Bedtime, The 02 things looks like one of those playschool gobots. Not sure about hte others. Someone around here will be able to tell you exactly which gobot, and maybe identify the others for you.

Spencer_Wilson
07-29-2010, 05:26 PM
oh man i'm so glad this thread exists... i've had a few things in the collection that my mom randomly picked up for me in thrift/pawn shops and didnt know anything about! here they are:

first is some tf/playschool thing from '88

second is another playschool thing from '02

third is something i'd never even transformed til just before taking its picture just now, and apparently its missing its head. its a '92

The first two are Playschool. The 02 I think had the name aerobot. The third one is named Gobots from the G2 line and is missing a few things including his water gun piece which makes his rear spoiler. The hood of the car should change colour when it is wet.
http://www.tfu.info/1993/Autobot/Gobots/gobots.htm
http://www.tfu.info/2003/Gobots/Aerobot/aerobot.htm
http://www.tfu.info/1986/My1stTF/Jet/jet.htm

bedtime
07-29-2010, 05:34 PM
thanks guys!

also i forgot i had this guy, who to me must be prowl, but i dont know for sure.

JLvatron
07-29-2010, 05:56 PM
thanks guys!

also i forgot i had this guy, who to me must be prowl, but i dont know for sure.

Yup. Tis Spychanger Prowl:

http://www.tfu.info/2004/Autobot/SpyProwl/prowl.htm

Lucky you, even got his gun! :)

Bruticus82
08-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Okay, I'm resurrecting this thread rather than making a new one because I have one I want to identify...or rather, a head I want to identify...

Who is this? Is he a transformer, or what is he?

http://a.imageshack.us/img828/9176/picture007l.jpg

CyberMnky
08-20-2010, 07:48 PM
It looks like a blurry picture - any chance you could use the macro (flower) setting on a camera for a better shot...

Bruticus82
08-20-2010, 10:55 PM
It looks like a blurry picture - any chance you could use the macro (flower) setting on a camera for a better shot...

I usually advise people to do that, but in this case it's blurry because it's from my laptop's built in webcam that I then cropped.

Edit: Not that there's much more detail to see, but I'll be putting a new pic here shortly.

Edit2: Here it is:

http://a.imageshack.us/img409/7908/image7i.jpg

Bruticus82
08-22-2010, 08:39 AM
No one knows? Hmm...

Oh well, kitbash fodder I guess.

CobraCommander
08-22-2010, 10:19 AM
KO topspin?

JLvatron
08-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Edit: Not that there's much more detail to see, but I'll be putting a new pic here shortly.

Edit2: Here it is:

Judging by his non-ball joint neck, I think best chances he's G1 if he's a real TF.
Anybody have a G1 toy guide handy?

Protoman
08-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Topspin and Twin Twist molds have the "balancer" on the back of their heads (also Salt Man Z while yellow, had a very dark blue head and Robot Man X was far from yellow)

I own almost every G1 toy ever made from USA, UK, Japan and I have never seen this head before... it's very possible it's either a bootleg or a headsculpt related to some kind of G1 merchandising or something Brave or outside of G1........ I ain't at home so I don't have my referance books near by but I will try to get to the bottom of this ASAP.

Bruticus82
08-22-2010, 09:29 PM
lol. Thanks Proto. This guy does have a small hole at the back of his head, but it's not the balancer that Topspin/Twintwist have.

It might be some miscellaneous non-transforming robot. I found it in a pile o' stuff, but I thought it looked vaguely transformerish so decided to put it up here first, in case someone recognized it.

Jefro
08-28-2010, 07:55 PM
Does anyone know what figure this is ? What series it comes from and who makes it ? I cannot find a single stamping or marking on it anywhere...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknown.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknown2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknown3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknown4.jpg

It appears to be complete and in pretty good shape. It has an autobot logo on the side but I'm pretty sure it was just stuck there by someone else and that it isn't a Transformer of any kind but man does it look like a Mini Whirl...

Protoman
08-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Haha it's actually NOT a Transformer, but well..... here let me explain.

Dorvack (one of the pre Transformers sources for Whirl and Roadbuster) had a 3 pack of toys from their main characters (Mugen Caliber aka brown Roadbuster, Ovelon Gazzette aka Whirl and Boneparte Tulas)
http://1501bc.com/pretf/pictures/DORVACK.jpg

That 3 pack was also imported to America/Canada in your typical bootleg engrish/form. What you have is pretty much one piece of that 3 pack (Ovelon Gazzette aka Whirl) , and someone then slapped an autobot logo on it.

bedtime
09-17-2010, 12:08 PM
any idea what this is? my mother had me all excited saying she found a "tranformers jet" yet this is what it really was.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/makingsound/IMG_2117.jpg

Bruticus82
09-17-2010, 12:28 PM
bedtime, that's Beast Machines Jetstorm.

Cheers Ian
09-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Alrighty.

Just found this odd-ball. Seems too high of quality for a Knock Off.

I can't seem to find any markings anywhere

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/309/1002823.jpg (http://img828.imageshack.us/i/1002823.jpg/)
[/URL]

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4686/1002826b.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
[URL="http://imageshack.us"]

Pretty neat Bus-Bot regarless of who made him though.

Mega-Prime 316
09-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Pretty cool busbot, kinda reminds me of the other 3rd party bus transformer thats on the way. Anyone heard anything new on that project?

Cliffjumper69
09-24-2010, 03:44 PM
Alrighty.

Just found this odd-ball. Seems too high of quality for a Knock Off.

I can't seem to find any markings anywhere

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/309/1002823.jpg (http://img828.imageshack.us/i/1002823.jpg/)

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4686/1002826b.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/1002826b.jpg/)

Pretty neat Bus-Bot regarless of who made him though.

I dont know who he is, but I had him when I was younger :D It looks like hes missing his gun :argh:

Protoman
09-24-2010, 09:12 PM
It's from the same long of "dollar store" Transformers toys. Dubbed "The Gundam face line" by collectors, they come in all kinds of unique alt modes. The most famous being the "Titantic Bot"

Robimus
09-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Thats really cool lookin'

Ground Zero
09-25-2010, 01:39 PM
I have a good number of the Beast Machine character toys. Most are crap, but Jet Drone is fantastic.

bedtime
10-04-2010, 07:32 PM
ok guys, i know what this is TECHNICALLY, but is it legit? mcdonalds jumpstarter?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/makingsound/frontjump.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/makingsound/backjump.jpg

if you cant make that out it says something like "2002 hasbro inc made for mcd corp"

chans formers
10-04-2010, 07:36 PM
it's legit.
from mcdonalds,came with armada prime(funny wannabe fist punching),
armada megs(turret was removable),armada hotshot(basically a yellow brick),and armada cyclonus(shot his main rotors off,kinda like the g2 bots.)

JLvatron
10-05-2010, 09:15 AM
It's a McDonald's Armada Starscream.
Legit. See Chans' post above for info on other McArmada Transformers ...all EXCEPT for the actual toy you wanted to know about! :D

bedtime
10-28-2010, 04:12 PM
which of the thundercracker classics molds had a blue head?!

razin
10-28-2010, 04:44 PM
which of the thundercracker classics molds had a blue head?!

From the classics mold? None that I have seen, other than the KO release. Cybertron TC has a blue head though

bedtime
10-28-2010, 04:46 PM
^^^ahhh so this thundercracker is likely a ko?

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/101028/945r7/05282a8_20.jpeg

razin
10-28-2010, 04:52 PM
^^^ahhh so this thundercracker is likely a ko?

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/101028/945r7/05282a8_20.jpeg

Yea, KO, I was actually gonna post a pic of it, but thats the same one!

I am considering picking him up and using the reprolabels on him.

Cheers Ian
12-30-2010, 12:34 AM
Okay, Need a few more ID's.

First up - A vintage TOMY toy (markings on underside)

Appears to be a robot Chameleon - Sticks his tongue out when button is pushed and when he's rolled across the floor his legs move.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3830/1002904xi.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/i/1002904xi.jpg/)

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7798/1002905.jpg (http://img547.imageshack.us/i/1002905.jpg/)

Okay, the next one is kinda a crummy pic.

It's from an Art Book I own, and I remember seeing one of these on eBay a few months back, but I can't remember the name of him for the life of me.

Appears to be sometype of transforming Boombox from Japan.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8813/1002906.jpg (http://img155.imageshack.us/i/1002906.jpg/)

Dragon Knight
12-30-2010, 01:29 AM
^That looks like it could be from the Zoids line...

Buhawi
12-30-2010, 01:31 AM
its looks cheap and doesn't look like a retail store would sell that. more like a street vendor in asia.

Hobbyist Prime
12-30-2010, 02:06 AM
Ian, I'm pretty sure that first one is from the starriors line. As for the second one, I can't remember for the life of me what his name is but I had him as a kid, some of the details look like they were changed for the daft puck photoshoot though

Dark Rage
12-30-2010, 02:15 AM
The blue robot made of speakers and musical equipment seems to be a knock off or maybe just a modified version of the Popy Compoboy, which has a different head and was sold in white.

http://soundt.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=5189&st=0&

Pretty sick robo, although he doesn't exactly transforms, just stacks together vertically.

Robimus
12-30-2010, 02:40 AM
Ian, check out www.starriors.com (http://www.starriors.com)

His name is Twinhorn, not Hotshot of Runabout unfortunatly, but still cool. That said I've had a bunch of Starriors stuff I've been trying to sell for year with no luck so he aint worth much.

Hobbyist Prime
12-30-2010, 11:19 AM
^^ I don't suppose you are selling the base with the cobra head by any chance.

Protoman
12-31-2010, 08:10 PM
I think Guber might want the Starriod, Give him a PM, he is always into that wacky low key 80s stuff.

Cheers Ian
12-31-2010, 08:15 PM
^^ It will probably be on my table at TFcon. I'll make sure to point it out to him.

Robimus
12-31-2010, 09:18 PM
^^ I don't suppose you are selling the base with the cobra head by any chance.

I'll get back to you soon on this. I think I still have the base to sell. It's not complete for sure and I'll need to dig it out. Give me some time:)

Hobbyist Prime
12-31-2010, 11:28 PM
^^ COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLvatron
01-01-2011, 12:24 AM
^^ It will probably be on my table at TFcon. I'll make sure to point it out to him.

Hah! I recall the commercial with the British poem about "The battle field can be your kitchen table!"

Also the name Starrior Wastors is funny. :D

Benzo
01-01-2011, 01:24 PM
was cleaning out one of my storage boxes and found a few missiles still sealed in it's bag and I have no idea where they are from. anyone know?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Benzo/toys/IMG_0443.jpg

Hobbyist Prime
01-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Those are the 25th anniversary edition missiles from G1 Optimus Prime

Benzo
01-01-2011, 07:53 PM
cool! thx!

bbartunek
01-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Hi,

I'm selling all my G1 stuff on eBay, and my first step was parting out my Fortress Maximus. I got to what I thought was my Cerebros gun, and then I realize it's actually a little different than others I see on there. I know mine's not a knock-off or anything - it's all G1 legit stuff from my childhood.

Can you take a look and let me know if you have any idea what could be the answer?

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120667845515#ht_500wt_1156

Thanks so much!
Bryan

UltraPrimal
01-05-2011, 04:14 AM
It's actually Repugnus's (http://www.tfu.info/1987/Autobot/Repugnus/repugnus.htm) gun. Not Cerebros's.

Matrix_Holder
01-05-2011, 05:05 AM
I was going to say Repugnus as well. On a side note...isn't $50 a just a little steep for shipping a G1 accessory that weighs almost nothing and could fit in any envelope?

bbartunek
01-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Wow, you guys are good. Thanks!!

On the $50 shipping, yeah that sounds ridiculous. You didn't see that on my auction, did you? I'm doing everything free shipping.

I think what some people do is underlist the asking price and overstate the shipping price. It still would equal a total "normal" price, but this way, eBay gets less of a % cut. It's a listing strategy I see sometimes.

Matrix_Holder
01-09-2011, 12:55 AM
the link that you provided shows the cost of shipping to my address, it could be a glitch but I see this all the time on ebay for shipping to Canada.
This listing has ended.

http://i.ebayimg.com/15/%21CBy6mbgBmk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKo8E0U767h4dBNJBkbg9lQ% 7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Image not available

Enlarge

Transformers G1 Fortress Maximus Cerebros Gun?

Item condition:Used

Price:US $70.00
Add to list
Start of panel

Add to Watch list

[/URL]End of panel
Shipping:$49.64 UPS Standard To CanadaSee more services See shipping discounts | [URL="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?&customid=afnews&toolid=10001&campid=5335815859&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dl l%3FViewItem%26rt%3Dnc%26nma%3Dtrue%26item%3D12066 7845515%26si%3DNEpoesNqFeHA2ALLI2oXKznR7W8%25253D% 26viewitem%3D%23shId"]See all shipping details (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?&customid=afnews&toolid=10001&campid=5335815859&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fsignin.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAP I.dll%3FSignIn%26ru%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi.ebay. com%252Fws%252FeBayISAPI.dll%253FViewItem%2526item %253D120667845515%2526actionType%253Dsinginformore )
Delivery:Estimated delivery time varies for items shipped from an international location. http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/icons/iconBubbleHelp.gif
Returns:3 day money back, buyer pays return shipping | Read return policy details (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?&customid=afnews&toolid=10001&campid=5335815859&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dl l%3FViewItem%26rt%3Dnc%26nma%3Dtrue%26item%3D12066 7845515%26si%3DNEpoesNqFeHA2ALLI2oXKznR7W8%25253D% 26viewitem%3D%23rpdId)

http://q.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/buy/trust/logoeBP_65x74.gif
http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/buy/trust/imgeBPText_232x22.gifhttp://q.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/buy/trust/imgeBPSText_312x14.gif
Learn moreabout eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?&customid=afnews&toolid=10001&campid=5335815859&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fpages.ebay.com%2Fcoverage%2Finde x.html)

sarmick01
01-15-2011, 07:18 PM
I got a lot of g1's and found these 2 guys in it. Was wondering if this was the one everyone was looking for.

crimbot
01-15-2011, 11:15 PM
these aren't Transformers.. I don't know what they are. Does anyone else?
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/crimbot/what.jpg

crimbot
01-15-2011, 11:20 PM
Can anyone place these parts?
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/crimbot/IMG_0503.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/crimbot/IMG_0504.jpg

I believe they are both from transformers, some of the few parts displaced in the move....

brr-icy
01-15-2011, 11:53 PM
the tire with gun goes to the legends beachcomber mold (him or sandstorm)

brr-icy
01-16-2011, 12:00 AM
canadian slag? yeah, but worse for wear, are both the same colour head, hands, and thighs?

sarmick01
01-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Nope, the other has black parts underneath. I was gonna swap parts till I saw tha the canadian Slag has white under the chrome, not black.

Protoman
01-16-2011, 01:17 AM
The one of the right is the Canadian release of Slag, it had a red face and white thighs, the one on the left is the mass release black face Slag

Akroyer
01-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Found this at my mothers place, she's moving and I was hoping I'd find some missing guns for my constructicons. No dice yet, but did find this. Still has his back piece, but no strap. Was some kind of watch.

I remember having it, but no idea what it was. Probably something generic.. I apologize up front for the picture quality..

Aernaroth
01-18-2011, 08:05 PM
That happy little fellow is a Takara Kronoform Watch (or at least appears to be, picture is a little blurry). Little guys came out after Takara as a way to market some of the Diaclone line not licensed by Hasbro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNlb0h6qig8

Solar Creature my ass.

Paradigm-Shift Prime
01-18-2011, 08:17 PM
That happy little fellow is a Takara Kronoform Watch (or at least appears to be, picture is a little blurry). Little guys came out after Takara as a way to market some of the Diaclone line not licensed by Hasbro.

Solar Creature my ass.

Yep, there were other watch bots too, jet, stereo, gun, etc.

Here's the full boxed copy of that guy from mine:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/paradigmshiftprime/DSC06899edit800.jpg

crimbot
01-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Can anyone place these parts?
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/crimbot/IMG_0503.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/crimbot/IMG_0504.jpg

I believe they are both from transformers, some of the few parts displaced in the move....

Thanks for the help with the gun brr-icy!!
The other thing looks like a foot. It has been bothering me for a while, where did it come from??

Oh the fun of moving a collection:)

Akroyer
01-18-2011, 08:19 PM

Solar Creature my ass.

Awesome, thanks guys. I can't find any markings on him. Just says Quartz above where the time is.

Thanks for moving my post, I never even noticed the sticky at the top of the forums :doh:

sideswipe88
01-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Found this when I moved in to the new house. It says "Tomy" and below it "THAILAND"
Go-bot????

Team Jetfire
01-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Found this when I moved in to the new house. It says "Tomy" and below it "THAILAND"
Go-bot????

There was much discussion about these guys a few weeks ago. Depending on who you ask they are either from McDonald's, or Esso. I'm from the McDonald's side of things.

Bruticus82
01-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Go-bot????

It's a Commandron(s?), there were 4 made total (Plane, UFO, Drill thing(?), and Car).

They were likely distributed at both McDonalds and Esso in Canada. (They were a regional test toy for McDonalds I think, not sure about Esso).

http://www.globalserve.net/~sandymac/commandrons.jpg

They are shrouded in mystery.

sideswipe88
01-18-2011, 10:08 PM
It's a Commandron(s?), there were 4 made total (Plane, UFO, Drill thing(?), and Car).

They were likely distributed at both McDonalds and Esso in Canada. (They were a regional test toy for McDonalds I think, not sure about Esso).

There was much discussion about these guys a few weeks ago. Depending on who you ask they are either from McDonald's, or Esso. I'm from the McDonald's side of things.
Wow searched em up and I found a match!!!!! thanks guys!!!

Bruticus82
01-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Wow searched em up and I found a match!!!!! thanks guys!!!

Yeah, here's a link to a whole thread on them:

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27958

sideswipe88
01-18-2011, 10:19 PM
Yeah, here's a link to a whole thread on them:

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27958

WOW Mickey D's lol Too bad I didn't find the box in the new house :(

Aernaroth
01-18-2011, 11:45 PM
these aren't Transformers.. I don't know what they are. Does anyone else?
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/crimbot/what.jpg

Missed this pic. These guys are from the short-lived Galidor toyline, which was linked with Lego, and these are some of the mcdonald's happy meal figures for that line.

crimbot
01-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Cool! Thank you Aernaroth!

JLvatron
01-19-2011, 10:30 AM

http://www.globalserve.net/~sandymac/commandrons.jpg

These were NOT released at Esso, they were true McDonalds toys.

Esso released their own version of transforming robots. They even had a commercial where a guy pulls up in his car, and while he's waiting, the car begins to transform, with him inside.

The controversial ending had the car become a scale robot, but the HUMAN is inside with his head being inside the robot helmet section; which means the transformer was just supposed to be a power suit or exo-suit for him, not its own life-form! :mad:

They showed the toys in the ad. I believe they were regular car designs with mostly single-colour plastic. Definitely not futuristic vehicles red-white-blue like the McDonald's transformers.

So the above are McDonalds toys. Not Esso.

Autobot_Orion
01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Esso released their own version of transforming robots. They even had a commercial where a guy pulls up in his car, and while he's waiting, the car begins to transform, with him inside.

The controversial ending had the car become a scale robot, but the HUMAN is inside with his head being inside the robot helmet section; which means the transformer was just supposed to be a power suit or exo-suit for him, not its own life-form! :mad:

They showed the toys in the ad. I believe they were regular car designs with mostly single-colour plastic. Definitely not futuristic vehicles red-white-blue like the McDonald's transformers.

I had owned both the Mcdonalds and Esso bots as a kid.

I found that commercial on youtube lol. Those vintage toys do look pretty cool. Motorized is awesome. There is one bot that shoots sparks. That would be awesome if todays bots had some of those features. Imagine a leader Class OP motorized with the ability to shoot out sparks. (Hasbro take note).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqQbUyUyGog

In today's transformers universe that could be called a Bumblebee human alliance fail. :primelaugh:

JLvatron
01-19-2011, 04:53 PM
I had owned both the Mcdonalds and Esso bots as a kid.

I found that commercial on youtube lol. Those vintage toys do look pretty cool. Motorized is awesome. There is one bot that shoots sparks. That would be awesome if todays bots had some of those features. Imagine a leader Class OP motorized with the ability to shoot out sparks. (Hasbro take note).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqQbUyUyGog

In today's transformers universe that could be called a Bumblebee human alliance fail. :primelaugh:

AWESOME LINK!!! :eek: :)

Thank you so much for that link! I seriously doubted it would be on Youtube, but you're my hero!

I totally forgot he was in a Bumblebee car! Man, that controversial transfrorm result is Terrible!! :mad:

I guess the hand transforming the toy at the end didn't get the Hasbro memo: "Excessive force is not necessary"
Seriously, what up with the way he forcefully snaps it together?!! :confused:

Hobbyist Prime
01-19-2011, 05:02 PM
COOL!!!!!! was that MacGuyver or the A Team that picked up right at the end of the commercial???

Jefro
01-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Wondering if anyone can help identify these for my curiosity...

These appear to combine ? The Blue and Yellow look are Legs while the Green one splits to make Arms. Not sure about the Red One but I assume their is a figure missing ? (Marked Leader Shine 1987 Made In China)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknown-1.jpg

Cheap/Weird Insect Bugs (Just says Made in China)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknown2-1.jpg

Kinda look like gobots but aren't. Pieces detach and move around to transform the figures + they have detachable/movable mind up motor things ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknown3-1.jpg

Lastly... I believe this, or at least most are a Samurai Something Figure or Something Samurai ? (Edit, Called Superhuman Samurai!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknown4-1.jpg

Joalro
01-19-2011, 11:36 PM
The first of that set are power rangers Megazords.
The second in that set are figures that Party Packagers used to have when about 15 years ago. And the last set I believe are power rangers Megazords once again.

Jefro
01-19-2011, 11:42 PM
The first of that set are power rangers Megazords.

They are marked 1987! Power Rangers didn't come out until 1993! And their tiny when comparing them to megazords or whatever they were.

Joalro
01-19-2011, 11:42 PM
To give you a bit more information about the insects...

they are called "Transformer Fighter: Robot Insects"

http://figure-archive.net/toyline.aspx?toylineID=1938

EDIT: Hmmm... They really did look like megazords!

Bruticus82
01-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Wondering if anyone can help identify these for my curiosity...

Lastly... I believe this, or at least most are a Samurai Something Figure or Something Samurai ? (Edit, Called Superhuman Samurai!)

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad in North America. Not sure the Japanese name.

Joalro
01-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Ah, well, I got one out of three....

Hobbyist Prime
01-19-2011, 11:53 PM
The last pic is definitely Superhuman Samaurai Cybersquad

Dragon Knight
01-20-2011, 12:45 AM
They are marked 1987! Power Rangers didn't come out until 1993! And their tiny when comparing them to megazords or whatever they were.

Power rangers didn't start till 1993 yes. But their Japanese counter part: Super Sentai's been around for a lot longer then Power Rangers has. :)

Jefro
01-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Figured out how to combine the 4 whatever they are... Original I was approaching it wrong and didn't realize there was a little piece that had to be attached to the center red figure in order to attach the legs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/Transformers/unknowncombined.jpg

Hobbyist Prime
01-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Okay here is the deal,

I recently started sorting out all my TF missiles which I am usually pretty good at remembering what goes with whom but these last few have gotten lost in a mega brain fart! The last one in the pic is one I'm not even sure if it belongs to a transformer! HELP ME FELLOW CYBERTRONIANS!!!!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/HobbyistPrime/P1200006.jpg

also I checked Transformerland, cobraislandtoys and TFU but came up with nadda!

Aernaroth
01-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Do you have any knockoffs? That black one looks like a something microman related, maybe the early G1 car missiles, but they're silver.

Akroyer
01-31-2011, 10:01 PM
Picked up this guy today, and I can't find any info on him anywhere..

Bruticus82
01-31-2011, 10:11 PM
Picked up this guy today, and I can't find any info on him anywhere..

Armada Sideswipe.

I found him over on www.tfu.info (http://www.tfu.info) I highly recommend their "identify by colour" tool:

http://www.tfu.info/ID/index.htm

Click the primary colour of your toy, then the category (plane, car, etc.) and it'll show you all the transformer hits.

Bruticus82
01-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Figured out how to combine the 4 whatever they are... Original I was approaching it wrong and didn't realize there was a little piece that had to be attached to the center red figure in order to attach the legs.

I have a lead for you. I think they are the "Anibot Squad" by Champion Crown Industries Ltd. (formerly Leader Shine). You can find their website at www.championcrown.com (http://www.championcrown.com). Go to their products section, top of the second page has the anibot squad.

Akroyer
01-31-2011, 10:19 PM
Armada Sideswipe.

I found him over on www.tfu.info (http://www.tfu.info) I highly recommend their "identify by colour" tool:

http://www.tfu.info/ID/index.htm

Click the primary colour of your toy, then the category (plane, car, etc.) and it'll show you all the transformer hits.

Thanks, I was on that site.. But was trying to go by year and wasn't making any progress :banghead:

That tool is awesome

wervenom
02-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Anyone know what this is? Beyond being a Dodge Charger. Found it at a Value Village and have never come across anything like it. For a buck I can't complain

Deemar
02-01-2011, 07:27 PM
http://www.danmaher.com/pictures/d/29674-2/Weapons+8.jpg

Can't figure out:
- light purple parts that look like Superion's
- 4 chrome pieces that look like they're the grill of a truck
- red double barrel gun - they separate into a missile launcher and a gun, plus the 2 skinny pieces come out of the 2 large pieces so it separates into 4.
- Jetfire plate
- long skinny gray missile
- big gray gun
- red Scrapper wing
- big black fists (Metroplex?)
- chrome drills (they have flat tips unlike the pointy tipped ones I have)

Aernaroth
02-01-2011, 08:02 PM
All those constructicon pieces in the centre come from knockoffs that were sold at dollarama a few years ago, including the flat chrome drills.

The jetfire plate comes from his titanium figure.

That big grey gun goes to... abominus? Hun-grr maybe?

Omega.Prime
02-01-2011, 08:28 PM

they're Menasor's combiner bits

Omega.Prime
02-01-2011, 08:33 PM
- red double barrel gun
- long skinny gray missile

Part of Energon Arcee's gun/bow
http://www.tfu.info/2004/Autobot/Arcee/arcee.htm

Deemar
02-01-2011, 09:19 PM

they're Menasor's combiner bits

No, the ones on the left side, they're a very light purple, almost white.

Omega.Prime
02-01-2011, 09:24 PM
ah, my guess would be a KO Superion

chans formers
02-01-2011, 09:30 PM
http://www.danmaher.com/pictures/d/29674-2/Weapons+8.jpg

Can't figure out:
- light purple parts that look like Superion (FROM A K/O SUPERION SET.YOU CAN TELL BY THE CHEAPO STICKERS.ALONG WITH THE FISTS BELOW THE FOOT PLATES.)
- 4 chrome pieces that look like they're the grill of a truck (DON'T KNOW)
- red double barrel gun - they separate into a missile launcher and a gun, plus the 2 skinny pieces come out of the 2 large pieces so it separates into 4.(ENERGON SCOUT CLASS ARCEE)
- Jetfire plate(A PART OF TITANIUM WARWITHIN JETFIRE'S STAND/BASE)
- long skinny gray missile(DON'T KNOW,GIJOE MAYBE?)
- big gray gun(G1 TERRORCON HUNGURR)
- red Scrapper wing(DISCO DEVASTATOR K/O)
- big black fists (Metroplex?)(YUP,I THOUGHT YOU HAD METROPLEX ALREADY?:confused:)
- chrome drills (they have flat tips unlike the pointy tipped ones I have)(FROM THE SAME DISCO DEVS K/O SET)

(i'm lazy so i just copied yours:o i'll answer what i can in "capitals")

Deemar
02-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Thanks guys, looks like I have them all figured out If you think any more of them are knockoffs let me know but I'm pretty sure the rest are real.

Hobbyist Prime
02-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Anyone know what this is? Beyond being a Dodge Charger. Found it at a Value Village and have never come across anything like it. For a buck I can't complain

I posted this once already but it seems to have "mysteriously" disappeared. It is a Hot Wheels : Urban Robots figure!

chans formers
02-02-2011, 09:57 PM
I posted this once already but it seems to have "mysteriously" disappeared. It is a Hot Wheels : Urban Robots figure!
lolz!!!
i have the green minivan one that shares the same body style as a honda element or animated soundwave:o

wervenom
02-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Thanks guys much appreciated! :)

chovner
02-11-2011, 01:48 AM
I found some small Transformers in a box and can't seem to identify them. Help me out if you can please.
I'm sure they're G1 Micromasters, just don't remember the names. Also, if any of you want them PM me an offer.
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/picture.php?albumid=180&pictureid=1417
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/picture.php?albumid=180&pictureid=1418
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/picture.php?albumid=180&pictureid=1419
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/picture.php?albumid=180&pictureid=1420
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/picture.php?albumid=180&pictureid=1421
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/picture.php?albumid=180&pictureid=1422

chans formers
02-11-2011, 02:36 AM
green cab =g1 micromaster transports "roughstuff",missing his trailer and 2 missiles.

black helicopter= g1 micromaster "tracer",missing his main propeller.

blue apc= g1 micromaster "dropshot",same team as "tracer".

chovner
02-11-2011, 03:43 AM
green cab =g1 micromaster transports "roughstuff",missing his trailer and 2 missiles.

black helicopter= g1 micromaster "tracer",missing his main propeller.

blue apc= g1 micromaster "dropshot",same team as "tracer".
Thanks

Piper2381
03-09-2011, 07:29 PM
I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a transformers question? I am interested in buying the new Wheeljack figure;
http://www.toywiz.com/generationswheeljack.html
Will I be able to pick him up at Toys R Us, or will I have to go to a toy shop? Any info on grabbing him will be helpful, thanks

Benzo
03-09-2011, 08:07 PM
I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a transformers question? I am interested in buying the new Wheeljack figure;
http://www.toywiz.com/generationswheeljack.html
Will I be able to pick him up at Toys R Us, or will I have to go to a toy shop? Any info on grabbing him will be helpful, thanks

don't worry. he will show up in stores soon. TRU, Walmart etc..

Piper2381
03-09-2011, 08:55 PM
don't worry. he will show up in stores soon. TRU, Walmart etc..

sounds good... thanks

bedtime
03-14-2011, 10:38 PM
hey guys... saw this in the case at silver snail today... to me its a bashed/repainted alternator or something... what say you guys?

GMfan
03-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Binaltech Arcee

Nullray
03-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Binaltech Arcee

Looks like her for sure.

How come Magnus has no chest plate?

bedtime
04-03-2011, 05:16 PM
ok, so i dont have a picture for this, but its something i saw at the toy show today: a guy was selling what seemed like headmaster juinor sirens/goshooters/whatever, but they were this blue-ish color mostly... when i look up the american one he's grey and red, and the japanese one is white and black... i didnt end up buying it, but whats the deal there?

razin
04-03-2011, 06:36 PM
ok, so i dont have a picture for this, but its something i saw at the toy show today: a guy was selling what seemed like headmaster juinor sirens/goshooters/whatever, but they were this blue-ish color mostly... when i look up the american one he's grey and red, and the japanese one is white and black... i didnt end up buying it, but whats the deal there?

Prob Nightbeat

bedtime
04-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Prob Nightbeat

ahh yeah looks like you're right. i want it slightly more now, but not for $30 in rough shape, incomplete.

wervenom
04-04-2011, 12:30 PM
I bought this at the show yesterday with Henkei Megatron but now can't remember what it is. Help please

Hobbyist Prime
04-04-2011, 12:50 PM
looks like a non transforming Energon Star Saber

I have a similar one without the pointy tip that came with my Microman Kicker

wervenom
04-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Yes it is. I had just found it when your reply came through. Thanks for the help, I won't be forgetting that again!

jackwacko
04-04-2011, 12:53 PM
I bought this at the show yesterday with Henkei Megatron but now can't remember what it is. Help please

It looks like a chromed, solid one-piece version of the sword Star Saber from Armada... does it split apart in any way?

wervenom
04-04-2011, 12:55 PM
No it is just one piece. I found it in a pic with Hot Shot and it led me here
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/transformers-binaltech-alternators-90306269

Hobbyist Prime
04-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Yeah, here is the original one that came with Kicker. I really want one with a pointy tip now though!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/HobbyistPrime/P4030020.jpg

wervenom
04-04-2011, 01:06 PM
You are right. The tip gives it a different look. I am going to have to have MP Megs hold it to see how it looks

UltraPrimal
04-04-2011, 02:06 PM
I believe that sword is from a 3rd party Binaltech weapon set. Similar to the Gear of War set from iGear.

Here's a link to some guys blog to tell you all about it:
http://protomanxred.blogspot.com/2010/09/wonderfest-retrospective-part-13-2004.html

Cheers Ian
04-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Found these weapons cleaning up yesterday.

Anyone got any ideas?

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/9651/1003029.jpg (http://img857.imageshack.us/i/1003029.jpg/)

STI 2NV
04-14-2011, 10:34 AM
The bottom left one looks like Classics jetfire or any of his variants weapon.

jourdo
04-14-2011, 10:49 AM
The bottom left one looks like Classics jetfire or any of his variants weapon.

Above that looks like Snarl's gun.

Bruticus82
04-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Found these weapons cleaning up yesterday.

Anyone got any ideas?

Top right is Master's of the Universe Multi-bot, one of his two guns.

pandaprime
04-20-2011, 11:08 PM
Above that looks like Snarl's gun.

it sure is, G1 Dinobot Snarl! :)

wervenom
04-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Do these look familiar to anyone? I found them mixed in with a couple of lots I picked up and can't find them on any database.

Witterquick
05-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Got a few misc. guns, wings and missiles. Anyone recognize any of them?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Ranma_Saotome/05012011126.jpg

Witterquick
05-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Also got these guys from a VV bag. Pretty sure the right hand one is BM Happy Meal Megatron, but the other two = ? The helicopter is a minicon, but the Drag Strip wannabe is stumping me. He's got these odd sort-of-Decipticon stickers on him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Ranma_Saotome/05012011150.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Ranma_Saotome/05012011151.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Ranma_Saotome/05012011158.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Ranma_Saotome/05012011159.jpg

razin
05-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Dragstrip is Dragstrip :) KO version. Chopper is Jolt

Pinkish missile appears to be Universe Skyfalls

Witterquick
05-02-2011, 07:28 PM
A KO Dragstrip that is that small? I've never even heard of such a thing! I wonder if there's tiny KO Stunticons to combine them.....

wervenom
05-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Found these parts. The red things are above but I lightned the pic if it's easier to see. Anyone recognize the Autobot "plate?"

alternatorfan
05-02-2011, 08:07 PM
that guy looks like those hot wheels guys that they released a couple of years that trans formed.

sideswipe88
05-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Got a few misc. guns, wings and missiles. Anyone recognize any of them?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Ranma_Saotome/05012011126.jpg

The single translucent red one in the middle belongs to '07 movie brawl...That's all I know!

chans formers
05-02-2011, 08:52 PM
A KO Dragstrip that is that small? I've never even heard of such a thing! I wonder if there's tiny KO Stunticons to combine them.....
there's actually 3 sizes of the k/o menasor.
one is almost exact on par sized with the authentic g1,then there's a mid sized smaller one,then the one you have pictured here which is the smallest.(i have all 3 k/o sizes)
the weird part is it's always autobot nosecone and afterburner in the set,always replacing deadend and wildrider.

Found these parts. The red things are above but I lightned the pic if it's easier to see. Anyone recognize the Autobot "plate?"the missile on top may be from one of the tf "attacktix" series.
the black plate with the autobot logo is from the burgerking ironhide:)

wervenom
05-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks

STI 2NV
05-05-2011, 09:59 AM
I just received a huge lot of HFTD, ROTF, Beast machines, Beast wars, and G1. The box had a few Accesories that I dont reconize. Any help will be greatly apprectiated.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5523/img0673gp.jpg

sarmick01
05-05-2011, 10:02 AM
The missile is movie 1 Brawls, as said on the last page.

crimbot
05-05-2011, 10:07 AM
I believe that the Yellow 4-pronged tail belongs to RID Bruticus.

STI 2NV
05-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Cool both of those are in the lot I received. Thanks

Matrix_Holder
05-05-2011, 12:41 PM
The green flaming ninja star belongs to Optimus Primal from Beast Machines...the deluxe figure.
http://www.tfu.info/2000/Maximal/OptimusPrimal/optimusprimal.htm

STI 2NV
05-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Thank you. That also came in the lot. 3/5 we're almost there.

chans formers
05-05-2011, 06:47 PM
the last two pieces(small gun + blue foot pad/shield thingy)= non tf.

Team Jetfire
05-05-2011, 06:56 PM
the last two pieces(small gun + blue foot pad/shield thingy)= non tf.

Not true;

AirRaptor http://tfu.info/2000/Dinobot/AirRaptor/airraptor.htm

chans formers
05-05-2011, 07:01 PM
^ooooooh!!!!!(my bad:o...long day)

very good eye t/j.
i forgot about his flip out gun.i have all the tiny bombs he drops from his wings too but i never knew about the shield/tail feathers thingy.
dammit......that means mine is incomplete:crying: