View Full Version : Transformers Prime Ep. 14 - Out of His Head

jacobot
05-08-2011, 12:46 PM
He's Back....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCl1t5skWEc

All the bots in action...Great stuff

razin
05-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Good episode. Starscreams in for a world of hurt now. I'm sure Knockout will be sucking up to megs instead now.

Iacon
05-10-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm stunned by Welker's performance these last two epiosdes. His voice is much more clearly in the G1 range now and it's *incredibly* evocative. I actually got chills when he said "Do I still function...?" and especially that "What are you doing IN MY HEAD?!!!" bit. That was pretty intense stuff! :bow:

Oh and the part about how he refers to Bumblebee as "Scout" was a stroke of genius. Reminds of how Ra's Al Ghul on Batman: The Animated Series always calls Bruce "Detective"...

This show has now officially surpassed TF: Animated for me now. It currently sits at fourth on my list of greatest TF shows, after TFTM/G1S3, Beast Wars and Beast Machines.

J (Yeah, I kinda count G1S1/S2 and the TFTM/G1S3 portion of the G1 show as two separate entities, just because the quality of the writing and the overall tone is so different, but yeah, I could totally understand if that bothers people...)