PDA

View Full Version : PRIME reviews... SFX Scouting Force aka Reflector

jon3pnt0
04-30-2011, 10:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeYxz2PldWE

Finally got my Reflector in the mail after waiting at the mailbox for months, salivating on the mail man every time I thought he had a package.

This guy(s) is really cool. All three have the same transformation but talk about OPTIONS! These guys are armed to the TEETH! The camera's tripod becomes a gatlin gun that actually has a rotating turret! The badass military knifes that store on their backs are just the icing on the cake. And the 3 piece assembling sniper rifles is just freaking awesome. They LOOK just like their G1 selves but BETTER! You definitely get a TON of accessories for the price. And talk about articulated! The ONLY point of articulation that you will really miss is having wrists that turn, other than that, they are basically tiny deluxe figures! Which is my only real complaint. I knew they were small but I didn't realize they were going to be MICROmaster sized... sorry, mini-con fans. HOWEVER, after putting them next to my Classics, they actually are in pretty good scale with them which was surprising! I just LOVE how all the accessories fit into their alternate mode, that is probably my FAVORITE feature. Oh, and my only other complaint is that the camera "button" is obviously a head when looking at it from the back. I would have thought they could have made the head where it pushed down or bent over/down to hide the face, but it really is a minor flaw in an otherwise flawless toy. And it is made EXTREMELY well for a 3rd party toy. I'm REALLY happy and it was definitely worth the wait!