PDA

View Full Version : Dark of the moon Trailer now ONLINE!

Super_Megatron
04-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/transformers-dark-of-the-moon-trailer-172021/)

Category: Transformers Movie (Just Movie)

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Tekkamanraiden
04-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Baysplosions!

silent4life
04-28-2011, 06:14 PM
:clapping: Can't wait!!!!!!!!

razin
04-28-2011, 06:25 PM
o m g.

jjwankenobi
04-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Jaysus, Mary and Joseph...intense!

I got the same sensation that I felt when the first 'Phantom Menace' trailer came out. I hope the payoff won't be as big of a letdown, though.

Now...must view the trailer several times more and inspect every frame like its a Zapruder film.

Team Jetfire
04-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Goosebumps achived.

I love trailers. I could watch them all day.

CobraCommander
04-28-2011, 06:51 PM
I would very pleased if the badguys win!

joshimus
04-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I like it! Looking forward to the movie

Gaetznes
04-28-2011, 07:07 PM
By no means am I devaluating the movie, but this newiest preview is the only one that didn't give me goosebumps. Some intresting facts were dropped like a bomb though.

Pascal
04-28-2011, 07:15 PM
OMG. It's going to be epic. Visually, you can already tell it's a completely new level of awesome.

pud333
04-28-2011, 07:41 PM
I am f*cking PISSED!!!!!

I had to sit through two Transformers movies, basically four hours of my life, to get to the point where I can finally stand Megan Fox's acting. She was just getting to the point where I didn't have to mute the volume every time she was on screen. TF3 would have been the one where I finally get to watch the film in peace, and what do they do? They replace her. It's like putting hours of study time into an exam only to have the firealarm pulled the day of. WTF?

On a more serious note, I totally smell Oscar with this one.

Paradigm-Shift Prime
04-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Looks like the same garbage with maybe a little bit more action to me. Still going to have lots of what made the first two movies terrible...

All the 'best movie EVER' posts over on TFW make me laugh though.

soundwaveCA
04-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Meh.

transforminator
04-28-2011, 08:00 PM
OMG A PORTAL IN THE MIDDLE OF CHICAGO!!!! HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!

Autobotz24
04-28-2011, 08:12 PM
A space bridge and Shockwave? I think I'll go see this on opening night

pud333
04-28-2011, 08:17 PM

This will be the best movie EVER! :clapping:

Pascal
04-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Looks like the same garbage with maybe a little bit more action to me. Still going to have lots of what made the first two movies terrible...

Party pooper.

Team Jetfire
04-28-2011, 09:14 PM

What trailer did you watch?

This one looked like it was filled with everything that made the previous movies great. Little talking, no plot holes and no dog humping.

Paradigm-Shift Prime
04-28-2011, 09:17 PM
What trailer did you watch?

This one looked like it was filled with everything that made the previous movies great. Little talking, no plot holes and no dog humping.

Trailers for the previous movies showed mostly robo-battle-action too. Most of the action in this trailer will probably boil down to one or two climax scenes and about 8 minutes of the actual movie.

Jeem
04-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Ridiculars!

zuffyprime
04-28-2011, 09:55 PM
Visually, you can already tell it's a completely new level of awesome.
this :)

though the music, or siren sound effect had me more pumped after the second trailer:D

racerguy76
04-28-2011, 10:04 PM
Looks like Blackhawk down with robots.

I'm reserving jugdment till I see it. Trailers can make anything look awesome.

Bruticus82
04-28-2011, 10:11 PM

This!

chans formers
04-28-2011, 10:12 PM
^this :)

though the music, or siren sound effect had me more pumped after the second trailer:Dsame;)

i can't wait to see the g1-ish "dweller in the depths" creature thing in more detail!!!!

you know shockwave's going to be a total bada$$ if that thing is his pet!!!:clapping:

down_shift
04-28-2011, 10:23 PM
So that's what eyeball sex is! That trailer just took my sight cherry.

What I wanna know is what is Prime so mad at! Mad like hell, he is!

My Cartoon Heroes
04-28-2011, 11:07 PM
I'll admit this trailer does looks good, but I'm not going to jump the gun and say this movie is any good until I see it. I still have nightmares about ROTF and oh yah, that trailer looked pretty good too from what I remember.

I'm liking what I see, the spinning sentinel/worm destroying one of the towers looks great AND the entire pan shot with bumblebee saving the 2 humans. I'm a fan of where the story is taking us too (the conspiracy on the moon, etc).

A cautious thumbs up so far..... :)

Robimus
04-28-2011, 11:24 PM
Looks cool to me.

Darth Grimlock
04-28-2011, 11:39 PM
All I can say is that finally we have a bad ass enemy with Shockwave. He's looking epic!!!

UltraPrimal
04-28-2011, 11:39 PM
BotCon cannot come soon enough. I'm hoping we'll get to see the movie early there like in 07, but we'll probably only get treated to a couple of scenes like last time in 09.

Team Jetfire
04-28-2011, 11:42 PM
Trailers for the previous movies showed mostly robo-battle-action too. Most of the action in this trailer will probably boil down to one or two climax scenes and about 8 minutes of the actual movie.

Replace movie with sex session and you got my Friday night! Heyoh!

No, but really. Trailers are great, movies... Maybe not so much, t I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

Absurdity_Prime
04-29-2011, 12:00 AM
"Best Movie Trailer Ever!" - Comic book guy

Hellboy
04-29-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm shocked... they made this third installment look really good with that trailer. I may go see it now... may...

snowtech
04-29-2011, 02:31 AM
where's megs and sentinel prime?

Sideswipe
04-29-2011, 03:54 AM
That was a good trailer.

Nemesis Predaking
04-29-2011, 07:48 AM

Ditto

Cheers Ian
04-29-2011, 08:42 AM
The visuals themselves look awesome. I can't wait to see more of "Sadistic Prime" in all his glory.

Who knows how the movie is going to actually turn out though.

Sam seems to be a little more grown up this time around, and I'm hoping John Tuturro's character is a little less goofy this time around.

james0417
04-29-2011, 09:43 AM
Meh.

Once again you amaze and rivet us with your in deep analysis and opinions :)

Trailer was good. Trailers are always good. I will reserve judgement for the movie when it comes out. But it's promising in my opinion, then again so was the second one. But again that's the point of trailers, hopefully that wasn't all the action for the entire movie...like some trailers are, and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Absurdity_Prime
04-29-2011, 09:57 AM
It looks like the autobots in the end leave earth.

Transbot90210
04-29-2011, 10:09 AM
I had zero interest in this film after the dissapointment of the first two (more so the second). After seeing this trailer, I have to admit, I am now starting to feel excited about it.

gagagalvatron
04-29-2011, 11:53 AM
I am f*cking PISSED!!!!!

I had to sit through two Transformers movies, basically four hours of my life, to get to the point where I can finally stand Megan Fox's acting. She was just getting to the point where I didn't have to mute the volume every time she was on screen. TF3 would have been the one where I finally get to watch the film in peace, and what do they do? They replace her. It's like putting hours of study time into an exam only to have the firealarm pulled the day of. WTF?

Megan Fox had the audacity to say that ROTF was incomprehensible. Bay, as ever the model of grace and class, dumped her from the franchise.

On a more serious note, I totally smell Oscar with this one.

Oscar Mayer, maybe. Bologna, possibly, but probably head cheese.

Sorry, not buying it. What do we actually see? Bumblebee, Optimus, 2 seconds of Shockwave.

Contrast that with multiple shots of every human, a tentacle monster, a bunch of weird vehicles that probably don't transform, generic robots, explosions, and buildings falling over. Aside from a few generic robots in the scenery, it could be any "invasion from space" movie. For a movie about giant tranforming robots, I still see comparatively few of them.

The badass Optimus sequence is the only thing that really screams "Hey, there are Transformers in our movie". Every barely-developed meatbag human character means one less robot that will get anything like screentime or dialogue. Is Optimus the only robot with dialogue? Why do I feel the trailer is a good representation of the final product...

Mighty_Galvatron
04-30-2011, 05:02 PM
That looked really awesome. Can't wait to see it.

I wonder if they will make a toy of that robo-worm.

My girlfriend thinks the new actress looks like a blow-up doll.

I got the same sensation that I felt when the first 'Phantom Menace' trailer came out. I hope the payoff won't be as big of a letdown, though..

There was nothing wrong with the Phantom Menace. Seriously, sometimes I think I like the prequel trilogy better than the original.

Chew on that statement everyone.

Goosebumps achived.

I love trailers. I could watch them all day.

Oftentimes they are better than the actual movie.

joshimus
04-30-2011, 10:46 PM
For those that enjoyed the score playing in the trailer, I found the MP3s of them and dont mind sharing.

Darth Cylon
04-30-2011, 11:48 PM
I am sure Paramount will play the DOTM trailer before Thor, along with Paramount's other upcoming big titles like Captain America and Super 8.

UltraPrimal
05-01-2011, 03:11 PM
I just noticed that the guys flying around, the things with 2 big boosters and big guns, they are Cyberverse Starscreams "Orbital Assault Carrier". That's pretty cool. I was gonna pass on him, but I think I'll get him now. It's almost like 2 figures in 1.