PDA

View Full Version : Obliterator999

Alexander Quinn
04-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Didn't see a feedback thread for Obliterator999, so I figured I'd be the first! Great buyer. Good communication. Easy to deal with. Had a great experience and would deal with again. :)

PrimeCron
11-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Completed a transaction with this member, great communication thoughout the whole deal, great/fast payer and very patient as I wasn't able to shipping as fast as I normally would...Thank you for your patience and the funds...Enjoy the figures!!!

Hhai
01-30-2016, 10:48 AM
Excellent buyer and transaction. Thank you again!

Crobot91
02-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Worked out a trade with Obliterator999 for ML Emma Frost and Wolverine. Great communication and very quick shipping.

Thanks again and enjoy the ML Daredevil and Spider-Man2099, thanks! :)

AAAAA+++++

JTCh
03-15-2016, 06:06 PM
Sold some Marvel Hulk figures to Obliterator999, quick and easy transaction, thanks and enjoy!

jtkv
08-16-2016, 09:31 AM
Bought a bunch of items from Obliterator999. Items were packed nicely, and package was shipped in timely manner.
All items as advertised and in great condition.
Recommended seller. Thanks!

Armagear
08-22-2016, 09:27 AM
Purchased a few figures from this individual. Great to work with and packs really well.
Thanks again!

TRUCKvsGUN
08-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Bought a number of figures off OB. Good communication throughout, quick shipping, and gave me a nice deal on the many figures I was after. Thanks a lot!

Watari
11-19-2016, 08:00 PM
Obliterator was very patient and helpful answering my inquiries. He also shaved a few dollars off for the TF figures that I was after. Everything went smoothly. Quick shipping and package was well packed! I got everything just as described. Thank you!:clapping:

MastaP
03-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Fast, fair and friendly. Great seller and I'm glad I purchased from them.

alternatorfan
08-07-2021, 02:19 AM
Bought transformers prime bulkhead.
Awesome purchase.
Shipped perfect.
A+++
Thanks

CyberDragon10K
08-08-2021, 04:38 PM
Grabbed some Prime Cyberverse toys and Titans Return Hardhead.

All were well packaged and arrived safely/as described. Would buy from again!

WereDragon EX
08-17-2021, 08:39 PM
I made a purchase from Obliterator999, but unfortunately, the item arrived damaged. I will emphasize that I do not think this issue was their fault, rather, it seemed that Canada Post mishandled the package.

However, once made aware of the issue, this user was very helpful and forthcoming about offering assistance, as they showed me photos of the item that clearly demonstrate it was undamaged before it was sent to me. This user also packaged the item very well, which further adds to my belief that they were not at fault, and thus my refusal to hold them responsible for said damage.

This user was also very communicative with Canada Post regarding assistance, and managed to achieve a favorable outcome in which I was refunded for the money I paid them, as well as getting to keep the item. This was an outcome I did not expect, and I am very grateful for how it was handled in a friendly and professional manner by them.

As such, I wholeheartedly recommend this user for any purchases you may need that they may be selling. I regret that it took me quite a while to offer feedback for my excellent experience with them, but I had to handle some very personal matters in my life and did not have the time to come onto this site as often as I would have preferred. Despite these issues, this user was very understanding and patient with me, which further adds to my desire to offer them positive feedback.

Very recommended!

WereDragon EX
01-13-2022, 10:41 PM
Had an excellent experience with this seller again! Very communicative and great at checking in with me on the status of the sale. I highly recommend this seller.

rich613
12-14-2022, 08:01 PM
A+++++ seller!!! Super responsive, quick shipping, and fair prices. Couldn't have asked for more.

Trailcutter
01-13-2023, 11:17 AM
Very good communication, and despite my forgetting an accessory in shipping they were still very patient while I got it sent out. Would definitely do business with them again.