PDA

View Full Version : anybody ever see this show

genozaur
07-24-2007, 10:33 AM
does anybody know what channel this show is on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymTT3Qu_WjM

me i aint never seen anything like it before people all i know is that i actually get a good laugh or 3 just from having fun spotting the well hidden referance to one of those timeless groups from the lost generation as it were.

i dont know why but for some reason i actually have an ear for the music when it comes to this show being set presumably somewhere in the disco 70's

my parents know the name of the show and what channel airs it but for some reason they want to keep me in the dark on the matter.

if anything my parents get a bigger kick out of watching the show but i figure that has to do with the fact they were around for the real thing when they were younger

me i figure it's one of those so called guilty pleasures in life hence my parents keeping me in the dark on the matter

seriously though people what channels it on?

GDkitty
07-24-2007, 10:41 AM
What channel it is CURRENTLY on i dont know..

I do remember it being on FOX for a while.

Just checked IMDB, says 4kidsTV which is a FOX thing.

JLvatron
07-24-2007, 10:48 AM
my parents know the name of the show and what channel airs it but for some reason they want to keep me in the dark on the matter.

That sounds hilarious!!:D
Have they given you a time limit to guess, or do they really not want you to know, like they have something to hide? (like being executive producers or something)

jourdo
07-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Is that even still on? I remember it a few years ago. I don't remember much, but it is familiar.

genozaur
07-24-2007, 08:52 PM
i remember watchingthe show when it was on fox kids.

bought the only episode i completely remember is the one called long live the king

it was the case where ace and jack were investigating the death of aeron king.

aka elvis aeron presley.

my parents went on and on about that episode for all of at least a week at the time the episode aired.

i don't know what surprised me more about the episode.

the fact that it really captured the heart stopping shock of the kings death episode wise when it comes to how ace and jack go from grooving to some classic music while cruising through town one minute to hitting the brakes full force and skidding to a stop as they heard the news on the radio that the guy had died

or the fact that the king's take on the song amazing grace was used during the funeral parade and burial scene at the cemetary.

man that show was priceless.

Aernaroth
07-24-2007, 10:34 PM
It was on Fox Kids Saturday Morning like 5-8 years ago, and died pretty quickly. Didnt last more than a season, if I recall. If I recall correctly even further, it wasn't very good.

Its called Funky Cops.

So its not on now. Unless your local Fox Affiliate still runs it in syndication really early in the mornings.