PDA

View Full Version : Trizeo's items for sale... maybe trade?

trizeo
03-07-2011, 02:08 AM
***March 15 - Roadbuster & Countdown sold!***

Hey guys... been a while since I've updated my sales list so here we go!

Only reason why I'm selling them is either I have a duplicate or they just don't "fit" into my collection anymore.

Please contact me for pricing/questions. Should there be multiple interests/reply I will answer them in the order which they came in.

1st pic

G1 Jetfire - Complete w/gun clip, tech specs & instructions
G1 Roadbuster - w/tech specs & instructions, missing 1 missile & antenna is snapped in half (sold)
G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime - Complete, tab that hold him together in alt mode is broken
G1 Powermaster Getaway - Complete
G1 Micromaster Base Countdown - Complete (sold)
G1 Mini bots Huffer, Cliffjumper, Pipes & Outback
BONUS ITEMS: WST KO Ultra Magnus (complete) & G2 Hero Optimus Prime!

2nd pic

G1 Dai Atlas - Comes with box, you'd have to judge for your self the condition of the box or ask questions about it but I can tell you it's not in the best of shape but I've seen worst. Comes with what you see & I will include 2 Micromasters with it Bombshock & Dropshot (not pictured) as he is missing his original MM & Handle for his "shield". He is NOT mint by any means. He has discoloration on his nosecone & the clip that holds his feet is broken but is not "loose" in bot or plane mode.

I also have a Henkei Inferno that I will be willing to a partial trade for a Classics Inferno if anyone wants to "upgrade" to the Henkei version which is a MISB.

Feel free to ask me & I will answer as best I can.

Thanks for looking!

trizeo
03-08-2011, 10:27 AM
bump

Mumps
03-08-2011, 11:28 AM
PM'd

trizeo
03-09-2011, 02:58 PM
bumps

trizeo
03-10-2011, 08:34 PM