PDA

View Full Version : New 3rd party JB

Nullray
03-03-2011, 11:59 AM
It seems that a new player has emerged on the non-TF branded toys front. Junkion Blacksmith

Does anyone have any feedback, reviews or just general knowledge of the product they create?

They have a new Prime & Soundwave headmasters line as well as an upgrade Predaking weapons set.

I have never heard of these guys and would appreciate any feedback available.

wheeljaxx
03-03-2011, 12:38 PM
They are the designers of the new prime and soundwave Headmaster type robots. I THINK they are associated with TFCtoys, as they always seem to appear in the same images as the not-devistator prototypes and pre-school prime. etc.

no one has done reviews of the heads yet, but photos appear to be high quality details and intricate transformations. I have high hopes.

Pascal
03-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Funny as I wanted to make a custom Optimus Prime Headmaster not so long ago with a Chromedome body...

venksta
03-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Their a sub group of TFC Toys, from what I've seen.

Nullray
03-09-2011, 03:07 PM
So I bit the bullet and ordered a set of headmaster bots. I am on the fence about the Predaking upgrade. I really would like a set of articulating hands with spiked knuckles. It looks like an attempt of sorts but the clear doesnt work for me. Articulation looks very basic if any at all.

Echotransformer
03-09-2011, 07:30 PM
So I bit the bullet and ordered a set of headmaster bots. I am on the fence about the Predaking upgrade. I really would like a set of articulating hands with spiked knuckles. It looks like an attempt of sorts but the clear doesnt work for me. Articulation looks very basic if any at all.

Agreed...I'm probably going to get scorched for saying this but I think the Crazydevy Predaking hands are going to do the trick...not sure why they're waiting to release those and the thighs.(Meanasor sword in the meantime? Sigh...hopefully the wait means it's going to be MEGA)