PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 4?

Super_Megatron
02-24-2011, 08:51 AM
Transformers 4? (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/transformers-4-171550/)

Category: Transformers Movie (Just Movie)

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Tekkamanraiden
02-24-2011, 08:54 AM
As long as we get a forth classics line in between the 3rd and 4th movie I'm all for it.

herooftheday316
02-24-2011, 09:02 AM
This just in, people like money

-Mike
________
Julianos69 cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Julianos69)

razin
02-24-2011, 09:06 AM
As long as we get a forth classics line in between the 3rd and 4th movie I'm all for it.

Agreed, keep making movies as long we get our classics, still lots left to make for us. And why not make another movie, still lots of material to work with.

crimbot
02-24-2011, 09:46 AM
Please God No.

Not that I dont ever want to see another movie..I love Transformers, that's why I'm here. I just think there are a million more creative minds who deserve shot at the franchise before Micheal Bay. My personal hope would be that after this series is done, they let it cool down a little and then reboot it, like Batman.

Metroplex79
02-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Agreed.

.......I just think there are a million more creative minds who deserve shot at the franchise before Micheal Bay. My personal hope would be that after this series is done, they let it cool down a little and then reboot it, like Batman.
My vote goes to James Cameron...

I'd even go for an new animated cartoon movie. Clone Wars did it, and it spawned a 3 season series. Our fanbase is big enough to follow that recipe, right?

Joalro
02-24-2011, 10:01 AM
I'm not sure whether or not this was a joke...

But personally, i'd rather not have a 3 and a half hour transformers movie with almost good acting.

Vain
02-24-2011, 10:10 AM

But personally, i'd rather not have a 3 and a half hour transformers movie with almost good acting.

My thoughts exactly. interesting news none the less.

Alexander Quinn
02-24-2011, 11:22 AM
I like Bay's vision for what it is - a sense numbing experience in visual orgasmic bliss - but I seriously wouldn't mind having someone else take a crack at the movie-verse. Growing up with the cartoons in constantly flux just makes me ready to see something new, or at least totally overhauled. After DOTM, I'm done with flame deco Prime, black pickup truck Ironhide, tribal tattoo Starscream and ugh, Bumblebee's shiny yellow Camaro mode. If Bay stays on, I want to see something drastically different in a 4th film, including new alt modes for everyone who doesn't get blown away in DOTM. Considering how little I'm planning to pick up in the DOTM line, I think some fresh modes and fresh toy designs would be a drastic improvement for the longevity of the series.

TheLogicalProwl
02-24-2011, 11:42 AM
I say there is no need for a fourth movie, but I tend to see things through my own adult G1-CHUG lens.

But then again, we adult collectors make up a small chunk of the market, not enough to sway a decision either way.

Pascal
02-24-2011, 12:03 PM
I like Bay's vision for what it is - a sense numbing experience in visual orgasmic bliss - but I seriously wouldn't mind having someone else take a crack at the movie-verse. Growing up with the cartoons in constantly flux just makes me ready to see something new, or at least totally overhauled. After DOTM, I'm done with flame deco Prime, black pickup truck Ironhide, tribal tattoo Starscream and ugh, Bumblebee's shiny yellow Camaro mode. If Bay stays on, I want to see something drastically different in a 4th film, including new alt modes for everyone who doesn't get blown away in DOTM. Considering how little I'm planning to pick up in the DOTM line, I think some fresh modes and fresh toy designs would be a drastic improvement for the longevity of the series.

This. A reboot is not necessary, it would be just a rehash with different designs anyway. Let's see where they can go with this universe, there's plenty of areas to explore yet.

Metroplex79
02-24-2011, 12:05 PM

My thoughts exactly. interesting news none the less.
Fine, George Lucas :rofl::p

Whomever it will be, as long as the movie has good action and a fantastic story it's all good.

Team Jetfire
02-24-2011, 12:47 PM
While I love the idea that Transformers could be an evergreen franchise, I kinda hope that this is the end of the movies, for a while anyways.

I would love for Hasbro to release a few, well written, direct to video cartoons much Like DC direct. The aim would be to create a few more "mature" story lines that apeal to the older fan, but are not the all encompassing spectacle that is the Hollywood blockbuster.

For the record, I have nothing agasint the Blockbuster, but in the last few years, there has only been a few Blockbuster movies that have transcended the whole cliché "just a popcorn flick" film and unfortunately the Bay movies are far from anything but.

Can me crazy, but I would love to say that The Transformers Movie was on the same level as The Dark Knight, or even Star Trek as being a truly epic action movie, not just pretty girls and explosions.

Nullray
02-24-2011, 01:17 PM
I had a feeling that the franchise would have a continuation of some sort. There are so many timelines as we all know. My personal hope would be that they would look in on the state of affairs with Cybertron. Maybe something reminiscent of Mavel TF 17 & 18 or IDW Stormbringer. Perhaps the WFC prequels? Kinda like SW 1, 2, 3.

I would like a director with a crazy sense to surprise me with what I least expect. Someone like QuentinTarentino perhaps? I also wonder how Clint Eastwoods or Tim Burtons visions would be like.

jackwacko
02-24-2011, 01:39 PM
As long as M.Night Shyamalan isn't involved in any way whatsoever, i'm down for a 4th. After all its pretty much primary fuel for the Transformers brand at this moment.

CobraCommander
02-24-2011, 01:49 PM

x2

A new story line please, dare I say BW related :)

UltraMarknus
02-24-2011, 01:54 PM
I say keep churning them out as is. I want to see cool robots beating on eachother and thats what these films deliver. Its something to look forward to every other summer. I'm just happy to have TF movies at all. Michael Bay loves me.