PDA

View Full Version : RPG? Transformers? Canadian?

MechanovaKing
02-14-2011, 05:00 AM
I Role-play (as in Dungeons and Dragon with dice) and I love transformers.
I live in Ottawa (that's in Canada for those who don't know)

I want to start a Transformers table top RPG. Where would the best place for posting/notice/thread be?

Larkhainan
02-14-2011, 05:08 AM
a board dedicated to canadian transformer fans of all ages doesn't know where our capital city is huh ye?

anyway you might wanna try /tg on 4chan, they're pretty mouthy but they enjoy homebrewing up stuff

down_shift
02-14-2011, 08:41 AM
Seibertron.com has Heavy Metal War.

It's pretty good once you get the hang of it.

Aernaroth
02-14-2011, 09:16 AM
Fun as it is, not a whole lot of RP in that RPG. Seibertron has an RP section on their forum though, don't they?

Metroplex79
02-14-2011, 09:57 AM
I Role-play (as in Dungeons and Dragon with dice) and I love transformers.
I live in Ottawa (that's in Canada for those who don't know)

I want to start a Transformers table top RPG. Where would the best place for posting/notice/thread be?
Ottawa? Where is that? Is that in the US? :rofl:

Table top RPG? Does it involve Attacktix? :p

Seibertron.com has Heavy Metal War.

It's pretty good once you get the hang of it.
Yep. I miss the days when there were a lot more people and cool competitions. I'm still inventorying my Mini-Con and The Fallen parts, (inside humor). :D

I'm semi-retired currently hoping for big news of upgrades to get me back into it.

Fun as it is, not a whole lot of RP in that RPG. Seibertron has an RP section on their forum though, don't they?
Yeah they do. I have never gone in, so I can't tell you anything about it.

razin
02-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Damn misleading topics, thought some of us canadians were takin' out 'cons with rocket propelled grenades. Sounds more fun to me.

Super_Megatron
02-14-2011, 11:09 AM
I beleive the original poster was asking where on this forum he could start an RPG thread so he can play with fellow Canadians. You can start a thread in this forum and in the future you can direct questions aimed at the site staff in the tech support forum. Thanks