PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 06 - Masters and Students Discussion

osotech
02-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Transformers Prime - Masters & Students is now online:
(well part 1 ... part 2 comming soon)

here on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4OPdySF4xc&feature=feedu)

pandaprime
02-12-2011, 01:01 AM
nice nice nice SkyQuake FTW!

ConvoyGTR
02-12-2011, 04:23 AM
I'm disappointed Skyquake didn't get to live past 1 episode. Sure, we don't know if he is actually died, but seeing Cliffjumper's fate, I'm not getting my hopes up this time around. Even if Skyquake and Cliff gets brought back online later on, I'm not liking the familiar Animated vibe I'm getting of introducing a char, then killing him off or disabling him only to be brought back 5-7 eps later, to be killed or disabled again.

Autovolt 127
02-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Of course they had to freakin kill Skyquake off. I thought it was uncalled for. However my theory is that he'll come back as a Terrorcon zombie.

Please for the love of God don't kill Wheeljack off in the first episode or ever.

Other than that it was a great episode to start back the show. I lol'd at Ratchet trying to win the science fair. Also hey Megatron's back well sorta.

CobraCommander
02-12-2011, 11:16 AM
I didn't see this discussion started, so Mods, do so as you wish.

*Spoliers Ahead*

Overall it was great, I just have 3 issues with this episode:

Soundwave has no voice, just radar blips? I suppose he uses the lowest form of communication given the situation?
Skyquake no protoform mode, it's pretty obvious what alt mode he's going to have and seems a bit silly when Prime says he hasn't chosen an alt mode yet.
Fowler not wearing a flight suit or helmet, obvious budgetary choice. Likewise I guess the kids will be wearing the same clothes for the entire series, not that this matters but sure is going to be some smelly kids. :D

Nullray
02-12-2011, 04:13 PM
I just finished watching both episodes and thought they where good. Didn't like the fact the pilot Fowler had no flight suit on. Wearing a tie. Not realistic.
What the hell did Ratchet make? Some mega can opener thing. I want a Cybertron globe with moon bases.
I am glad that Soundwave talked but found it disappointing that BB came out of repair with no voice still. He looked like a new bot. bzzzzzzzz beep. blahhhh.

Dragon Knight
02-13-2011, 01:04 AM
Ratchet was fantastic in this episode:rofl:

Goji_tron
02-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Of course they had to freakin kill Skyquake off. I thought it was uncalled for. However my theory is that he'll come back as a Terrorcon zombie.

Please for the love of God don't kill Wheeljack off in the first episode or ever.

Other than that it was a great episode to start back the show. I lol'd at Ratchet trying to win the science fair. Also hey Megatron's back well sorta.

Ah Skyquake died?! Bummer, I thought he just got knocked out into a coma or something. The episode was good anyway. I just hope Hasbro stops killing off Decepticons in the show, otherwise it might end up looking like the live-action movie battles with the Decepticons being killed in en mass and/or quickly.

jacobot
02-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Supposed to be on now?????

Episode 1 instead???? WTF :mad:

Absurdity_Prime
02-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks Osotech for letting us know!

Mumps
02-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Every episode, I seem to come to the same conclusion. That is... God I love Ratchet! :D

Shockwave 75
02-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Overall it was great, I just have 3 issues with this episode:

Soundwave has no voice, just radar blips? I suppose he uses the lowest form of communication given the situation?
I remember hearing in an interview regarding Soundwave that it's not that he can't talk, like Bumblebee, it just that he doesn't. Yet.

Skyquake no protoform mode, it's pretty obvious what alt mode he's going to have and seems a bit silly when Prime says he hasn't chosen an alt mode yet.
I thought that was silly too. I mean, he had a cockpit on his chest and wings hanging off his back! At the very least he should have had a Cybertronian mode like Megatron does.

Fowler not wearing a flight suit or helmet, obvious budgetary choice. Likewise I guess the kids will be wearing the same clothes for the entire series, not that this matters but sure is going to be some smelly kids. :D

I actually commented on that my self! Why isn't he wearing a flight suit?

Ah Skyquake died?! Bummer, I thought he just got knocked out into a coma or something.
Well, since Prime mentions burying him; do you generally bury people who are just in a coma?

The episode was good anyway. I just hope Hasbro stops killing off Decepticons in the show, otherwise it might end up looking like the live-action movie battles with the Decepticons being killed in en mass and/or quickly.
I too hope that the "intro then kill-off" isn't going to be the pattern for this show. Especially for the Decepticons. It's going to get pretty boring have Starscream just talking to himself all the time! At least till Megatron comes back.
How much you wanna bet that doesn't happen any time soon.

Yobuster
02-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Yeah what's the deal i thought Teletoon was airing the new episode today but i checked and it was still the first episode Darkness Rising. Anyone know what's the problem?

CobraCommander
02-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Yeah what's the deal i thought Teletoon was airing the new episode today but i checked and it was still the first episode Darkness Rising. Anyone know what's the problem?

Here's an alternative solution...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-prime-discussion/345100-official-tf-prime-torrents-episode-downloads-youtube-thread-41.html#post5682760

justprime
02-13-2011, 09:33 PM
Teletoon played the first 3 episode's and now started with Episode 1 again..... come on.... now I find other stations up to 6... way to kill interest teletoon....

SleeplessKnight
02-14-2011, 02:55 AM
Ok guys, lets go investigate a potentially dangerous Decepticon signal. No, no, we don't need to go out in force. The rest of you stay here and work on a childrens science project.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense... Not.

They could've come up with a better reason for the whole team not to go, but other than that it was a pretty decent episode.

And yeah, agent Fowler without a flight suit or helmet, kinda breaks my suspension of disbelief.

evil_ivotron
02-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Go bumblebee go. That's one tough S.O.B.

Goji_tron
02-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Their new intro was short, but good at the same time. It didn't need a Transformers Theme song to accompany it, yet it is still good. It looks like quality triumphs over quantity in this opening. The Japanese people don't even have to make their own song for the Japanese adaptation of Transformers Prime because the opening is already good enough. Who agrees with me? :clapping: