PDA

View Full Version : The LEGEND has risen and it is TIME!

Protoman
02-05-2011, 10:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3MjYDodoJA

Protoman HAS DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!

jacobot
02-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Awesome... Just Awesome :)

onecoin
02-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Great Video. I can't help but feel that the review was somewhat biased. Entertaining nonetheless. Were tears welling up as you did the review?

This must be a crazy year for you. Protoman Model Kit and Masterpiece Rodimus.

Protoman
02-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Great Video. I can't help but feel that the review was somewhat biased. Entertaining nonetheless. Were tears welling up as you did the review?

This must be a crazy year for you. Protoman Model Kit and Masterpiece Rodimus.

I KNOW EH! Talk about the stars aligning for me, 2 TOP TIER quality toys of my 2 most important fictional characters released within a week or each other............. crazy crazy world...... :primelaugh:

UltraPrimal
02-05-2011, 04:11 PM
I didn't know Reprolabels made a sticker set for Classics Hot Rod. I think it would be a good idea if they made a set designed to go with the CaC/BiS Rodmus and the FansProject Protector armor, since you know, a lot of fans who missed on the original Classics/Henkei will be using that figure for the upgrade set.

GMfan
02-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Fangirl

pandaprime
02-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Fangirl

squee? :p

chans formers
02-05-2011, 09:45 PM
lolz!!!!
you were smiling throughout the whole video off camera weren't you???

and to poke more fun atcha,i think you may have mistransformed or forgot to do something:eek:
when you first show him in space winnebago mode,something seems odd how his front pipes completely cover his front wheels:rofl:(sorry bro....had to:D)

nice review,kinda "biased";),but nice:clapping:

Deemar
02-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Did they reissue Rodimus Prime? Why have I not seen this for sale anywhere?

onecoin
02-05-2011, 11:29 PM
I KNOW EH! Talk about the stars aligning for me, 2 TOP TIER quality toys of my 2 most important fictional characters released within a week or each other............. crazy crazy world...... :primelaugh:

Fictional?!!!

sideswipe88
02-06-2011, 12:05 AM
We have... TOO MANY RODIMUS:rofl:

onecoin
02-06-2011, 01:00 AM
We have... TOO MANY RODIMUS:rofl:

How dare you say that to Protoman!!!! :)

Protoman
02-06-2011, 02:01 AM
lolz!!!!
you were smiling throughout the whole video off camera weren't you???

and to poke more fun atcha,i think you may have mistransformed or forgot to do something:eek:
when you first show him in space winnebago mode,something seems odd how his front pipes completely cover his front wheels:rofl:(sorry bro....had to:D)

nice review,kinda "biased";),but nice:clapping:

No Otis your completely right, I know something felt wrong about my Rodimus lat mode, but I was more worried about the fucked up spoiler. Glad someone noticed something.

Dark Rage
02-06-2011, 05:07 AM
Did they reissue Rodimus Prime? Why have I not seen this for sale anywhere?

No, your local TRU should definitely have it in stock.

The SKU # is 653569503385

FreedomGundam
02-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Question:
- How many did you actually buy, anyways? I remember hearing that you bought a whole crate of Classics and Henkei Rodimus', so I'd expect this one to be similar...

I should just go over to your house for you to show me all the gimmicks and stuff, instead of me waiting for someone else to post up a video... :P

Protoman
02-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Question:
- How many did you actually buy, anyways? I remember hearing that you bought a whole crate of Classics and Henkei Rodimus', so I'd expect this one to be similar...

I should just go over to your house for you to show me all the gimmicks and stuff, instead of me waiting for someone else to post up a video... :P

I bought 3. Originally I wanted to show them of by having Sandy holding the BIG BAG with all 3 in them........ but that Hot rod bag is some cheap ass chinese crap, it can't handle the weight of 3 MP-09s, thus notice how Sandy has to support the bag from the bottom with ONE inside.

It's a great figure, it has it's flaws but it's no worse then Starscream or Megatron.

Pascal
02-08-2011, 08:25 PM
No, your local TRU should definitely have it in stock.

The SKU # is 653569503385

True, the one in T-R here got about 5.