PDA

View Full Version : Collection Of Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Toys – New Toys Revealed

Super_Megatron
02-02-2011, 05:32 AM
Collection Of Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Toys – New Toys Revealed (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/collection-of-transformers-dark-of-the-moon-toys--new-toys-revealed-171388/)

Category: Transformers Movie Toys & Products

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

CBII
02-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Leader Fire Truck? Sweet!

Vain
02-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Inferno and Tomahawk/Whirl are those you?

CobraCommander
02-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Let's see, so far I like:
Shockwave
Megatron
SideSwipe (pending bot mode)
Helicopter (pending bot mode)
Rosenbauer Panther Fire Truck (pending bot mode)

Ultra Maverick
02-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Cant wait to see that firetruck in action

jackwacko
02-02-2011, 09:58 AM
According to poster, and several comments after, the Leader Firetruck is identified as "Sentinel Prime" in chinese.

Everything looks cool and all, but I'm still waiting for leaked pictures of that Ferrari toy

Vain
02-02-2011, 10:00 AM
According to poster, and several comments after, the Leader Firetruck is identified as "Sentinel Prime" in chinese.

Everything looks cool and all, but I'm still waiting for leaked pictures of that Ferrari toy

wait what? Are they seriously skipping out on adding Inferno?

jackwacko
02-02-2011, 10:03 AM
wait what? Are they seriously skipping out on adding Inferno?

I think the rumor mill has it that one guy said it was "Sentinel, Optimus Prime's father" or something, while the other guy said it was "Ultra Magnus"... But I have no idea why a firetruck isn't.. Inferno. Then again the Chinese guy posting pics could just be BS-ing so.. only time will tell :)

joshimus
02-02-2011, 11:16 AM
I think the rumor mill has it that one guy said it was "Sentinel, Optimus Prime's father" or something, while the other guy said it was "Ultra Magnus"... But I have no idea why a firetruck isn't.. Inferno. Then again the Chinese guy posting pics could just be BS-ing so.. only time will tell :)
People forget this isn't the G1 Universe, so it is likely someone other than Inferno and speculation leads to Sentinel Prime.
To be honest, I really don't care either way. As long as the movie is really good, I don't care how un-G1 it is. G1 is 1985 and it is 2011. Not interested in living in the past and am happy that we still get similar TF stuff in general.

Larkhainan
02-02-2011, 11:17 AM
wait what? Are they seriously skipping out on adding Inferno?Yes. This was confirmed six months ago.

Vain
02-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Nah, I know, it's just a shame, if they'll pay homage with Optimus by making him a truck and retain his blue and red color, I don't see why they'd miss the opportunity of paying homages to other characters.

But either way, we'll see how it goes,

That's all.

gagagalvatron
02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Because rather than give us Inferno, which most fans would probably like to see, they're going to give us Optimus Prime's...father.

Dunno about you, but that was never on my list of things I wanted to see. Which is exactly why it's going into a Michael Bay movie.

"Prime. I am your father."
"Nooooooooooo!!!!"

"That bot is our last hope"
"No there is another. There...is...another...Prime"

Bruticus82
02-02-2011, 08:52 PM
"That bot is our last hope"
"No there is another. There...is...another...Prime"

Hot Rod!:clapping:

Alexander Quinn
02-02-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm as impressed as I can be given an angled down clustered image that tells me next to nothing about the toys that catch my eyes. Still, it's nice to see a new picture or two popping up every few days.

venksta
02-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Is that a leader size Ratchet? His vehicle mode is a lot bigger next to the other voyagers figures around him.

Spacemonkey
02-03-2011, 12:37 AM
No I think it's the same Ratchet's mold from the first movie. The other new voyagers next to him are probably smaller in size because of the mechtech thing. More plastic on the weapon, less on the robot.

Hobbyist Prime
02-03-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm really excited about the new figures but I'm noticing way more than usual repaints for the initial few waves of TF's

Team Jetfire
02-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Christ, I like the pics and all, but these guys have got to stop stealing toys....

....and not showing robot modes.

jackwacko
02-03-2011, 03:50 AM
Christ, I like the pics and all, but these guys have got to stop stealing toys....

....and not showing robot modes.

ahahaa... apparently members of the ACToys board like to tease one another with vehicle mode pics... but I read a couple of them saying that they're quite scared to transform them since they don't exactly know what its suppose to look like...