PDA

View Full Version : A youtube review/not review of MP Rodimus prime

Matrix_Holder
02-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Here is a Non review-review video of MP Rodimus prime from baltmatrix on youtube. He had some big problems out of the box and from watching it...I am kinda glad that I am waiting to see Hasbros MP Hot Rod, here is a link...take a look at what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlOvytiqDqY

shockwing
02-01-2011, 10:43 PM
since the hasbro version only comes with rodimus, we should just get the trailer by it self since it is apperantly better, lol

anyways, I was not planning to by this figure because of price and size. It is kinda sad that it is from Takara who usually puts effort into details and such. its a desappointment to see a moderate MP figure do horribly even though previous MPs had their flase.
think I will be ok with my Deluxe rodimus with FP armor

Matrix_Holder
02-01-2011, 10:58 PM
I made my choice when I preordered my FP Protector, I am glad with that choice. I would have been so pissed if I had paid that much money for a figure and have it break like that out of the box. At least with the Hasbro version we can just exchange it to the store ( most likely TRU) or get a refund if it is as bad as the takara one was in this vid. I hope he gets his money back. The Protector set is so awesome that I am buying another one...not for MIB but to display as vehicle mode. I hope the MP Hot Rod is worth the money and the wait for us to get him as a NA release.

Hobbyist Prime
02-01-2011, 11:10 PM
I can honestly say that after watching the way he handles the figure on video that I am absolutely 100% NOT worried about the one I preordered!!!!!!!!!

Tekkamanraiden
02-01-2011, 11:34 PM
It would have been nice to see the broken parts in the video.

wheeljaxx
02-01-2011, 11:39 PM
IMHO, the robot and car modes look like poo. robots innards are the window, and he suffers from chest/head protruding out further than the waist/legs.

car mode looks like it was stepped on.

i was NEVER going to buy this anyway, but from what i've seen from all the videos, this is by far the worst looking one out f them all.

masterpiece wheeljack and soundwave please. :D

Sludge2007
02-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Really glad I bought the fansproject set instead, ill prob buy the hasbro release just to have. The plastic sure looks cheap for that kind of a price