PDA

View Full Version : Can't find new wave of Titanium in stores

rid
07-11-2007, 10:04 AM
There's a few of the newer wave of the Titanium series I am interested in but cannot find them in TRU or Zellers or Walmart, etc. Has anybody seen them?

I'm talking about War Within Megatron, Magnus, Sunstorm, Cheetor, etc.

All I see are the previous wave (TC, WWI Prime, Megatron, Rodimus) instead of new wave. Are they only distributed to online stores and hobby shops?

QuadESL63
07-11-2007, 10:29 AM
There's a few of the newer wave of the Titanium series I am interested in but cannot find them in TRU or Zellers or Walmart, etc. Has anybody seen them?

All I see are the previous wave (TC, WWI Prime, Megatron, Rodimus) instead of new wave. Are they only distributed to online stores and hobby shops?

There were a few 6" Titanium Cheetors @ the Walmart nearby to my house in Calgary. Don't know if they are still available since I haven't check the place out for a few days.

GMfan
07-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Doubt he'll drive from Montreal to Calgary to get one figure :P. Best bet would be to order it...this isn't a bad deal with our dollar so well http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS13721&mode=retail

lars573
07-11-2007, 10:56 AM

Nope and probably never will either. The waves after 5 were never mass retail. They were online stores and specialty stores only. Meaing TRU might stock them if your lucky.

jourdo
07-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I saw a bunch of Cheetors at Walmart. Have not seen any of the others though.

GMfan
07-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Nope and probably never will either. The waves after 5 were never mass retail. They were online stores and specialty stores only. Meaing TRU might stock them if your lucky.

I read in the sightings section that some one found UM at the Square One Walmart so there should be more coming.

RedOktobre
07-12-2007, 12:20 AM
I had sighted one Cheetor at Walmart last week on the BC Sightings forum.

BadJeff
07-12-2007, 09:26 AM
I've seen Cheetor and Fallen at Walmart recently, but for the Titaniums, I get them from Red5Collectibles. I grabbed WWI Megatron, Cheetor, Fallen, both Ultra Magnus's and Sunstorm a few months ago. Got sick and tired of trying to chase Titaniums down at retail. They seem to be spotted for a week and then gone for months.

soundwaveCA
07-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Last Tit's I've seen have been the RiD Prime and Rodimus ones. The only new one I've seen was The Fallen last weekend at Wal-Mart when I was up at a cottage near Goderich Ontario.

I hope we see Magnus eventually though, he's the only one I've been really tempted to get.

Constructicon
07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Everyone is looking for Magnus. The last one I got from retail was Cheetor.

QuadESL63
07-12-2007, 05:18 PM
I saw a bunch of Cheetors at Walmart. Have not seen any of the others though.

Calgary Walmarts did have some Fallens as well as Cheetors... but they are probably all gone by now.

BTW, I got my 6" Titanium Sunstorm and Ultra Magnus from BBTS. I guess they will never show up here in Calgary :(

RedOktobre
07-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Last Tit's I've seen have been the RiD Prime and Rodimus ones. The only new one I've seen was The Fallen last weekend at Wal-Mart when I was up at a cottage near Goderich Ontario.

I hope we see Magnus eventually though, he's the only one I've been really tempted to get.

I'd like to join your club, "Tit Magnus".

patiently waiting...

RED51977
07-13-2007, 03:50 PM
The 6" Titanium Sunstorm and Ultra Magnus have showed up twice at Red 5 Collectibles in calgary and all the titanium waves are on order there.

Thanks for the shout out BadJeff check out the website www.red5collectibles.com (http://www.red5collectibles.com).

C_Shewins
07-14-2007, 02:13 PM
The 6" Titanium Sunstorm and Ultra Magnus have showed up twice at Red 5 Collectibles in calgary and all the titanium waves are on order there.

Thanks for the shout out BadJeff check out the website www.red5collectibles.com. (http://www.red5collectibles.com.)

Most of them looks like preorder.

CobraCommander
07-14-2007, 09:19 PM
I found UM, WW Megs, Cheetor and Fallen in Walmarts around the GTA... Square One and Major Mac/Bayview to be exact within the last month. Also Soundwave in TRUS, so they are out and about but in apparently limited quantites.

Nyghtwynd
07-14-2007, 10:09 PM
NOOO!! I NEED UM AND MEGS!