PDA

View Full Version : GoBots Puzzler Combiner

formula93
12-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Bought this on a whim, trying to clear some real estate on my shelves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200552099382&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?&customid=afnews&toolid=10001&campid=5335815859&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dl l%3FViewItem%26item%3D200552099382%26ssPageName%3D STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT)

Hobbyist Prime
12-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Damn!!!! I just finished piecing mine together last week!

Deemar
12-07-2010, 08:43 PM
I've got the white car that I can't even give away. Good luck.

Sureshot22
12-07-2010, 10:18 PM
i have that from when i was a kid still. only prob i have is the police car one of the lights has broken off so they dont stay together too well.

if you really do want to get rid of the white car to a good home deemar. let me know.

onecoin
12-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Classic. Nice. Only 20 bucks. GoBots deserve some love.

Deemar
12-07-2010, 10:41 PM
i have that from when i was a kid still. only prob i have is the police car one of the lights has broken off so they dont stay together too well.

if you really do want to get rid of the white car to a good home deemar. let me know.

I'll be at Pearson sometime this week if you want it. $5? Is that too high?

CyberMnky
12-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Classic. Nice. Only 20 bucks. GoBots deserve some love.
Love.
L ots. O f. V iolent. E ntertainment

Bruticus82
12-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Listing doesn't quote shipping to Canada (or mention shipping out of the US at all), and it won't let me "ask the seller a question" about how much shipping to Canada would cost...

So I guess I won't be bidding on this...

Deemar
12-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Listing doesn't quote shipping to Canada (or mention shipping out of the US at all), and it won't let me "ask the seller a question" about how much shipping to Canada would cost...

So I guess I won't be bidding on this...

"Ask A Question" for international listings was moved down to the bottom where the questions get posted.

Bruticus82
12-07-2010, 11:57 PM
"Ask A Question" for international listings was moved down to the bottom where the questions get posted.

I know where it is, but go ahead and try it. After you click through you'll eventually get this:

"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

So like I said "it won't let me ask the seller a question"

wheeljaxx
12-08-2010, 03:16 AM
I know where it is, but go ahead and try it. After you click through you'll eventually get this:

"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

So like I said "it won't let me ask the seller a question"

Ebays trying to discourage internatioanl sales due to shipping times. Its thier way of dealing with sellers who complain about negative feedback due to shipping, and charge backs in paypal. Alot of people are noticing this without even being told. Sellers who regularly ship international are finding that ebay is automatically switching things around on them.

rather than providing better leaniancy and protection policy for international sales, they'd rather just block the sale completely.

As for staying on topic...

Puzzler is awesome. I'm in the test fitting phase of a set of reproduction labels for him where if you want, you can induct him into the Transformers univers officially.

Bruticus82
12-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Ebays trying to discourage internatioanl sales due to shipping times. Its thier way of dealing with sellers who complain about negative feedback due to shipping, and charge backs in paypal. Alot of people are noticing this without even being told. Sellers who regularly ship international are finding that ebay is automatically switching things around on them.

rather than providing better leaniancy and protection policy for international sales, they'd rather just block the sale completely.

As for staying on topic...

Puzzler is awesome. I'm in the test fitting phase of a set of reproduction labels for him where if you want, you can induct him into the Transformers univers officially.

Boo ebay!:argh:

Awesome Reprolabels! :clapping:I just have to get another 3 pieces of puzzler first. :p

Scaleface
01-16-2012, 04:22 PM
I just put the episode of Challenge of the Gobots with Puzzler on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Igl_p3Rkzg&feature=youtu.be

CobraCommander
01-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Just curious, why's the video horizontally flipped?

Megatrons Cannon
01-17-2012, 08:28 PM
Copyright reasons I do believe.