PDA

View Full Version : Generations Scourge Video Review

Super_Megatron
12-04-2010, 07:00 AM
Generations Scourge Video Review (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-video-reviews-37/generations-scourge-video-review-171044/)

Category: Transformers Video Reviews

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

bedtime
12-04-2010, 07:41 AM
ahhh i love it

Pascal
12-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Another great toy... Toys like this, Perceptor and Kup put Thunderwing to shame.

Stapler
12-04-2010, 12:31 PM
I cannot wait to get this figure! I'm very tempted to grab some extras if there's a sale so I can have the sweeps, but I'm left wondering if Hasbro will do a dedicated Sweep repaint in a different blue. With a new head, I could also see a potential Cybertron Sideways out of this guy.

Sideswipe
12-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Now that I know those wings fold down........yeah......

Onslaught
12-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Very nice looking figure. Too bad he didn't have a transforming Fracas come with him. And instead of fitting the Fracas-like gun into his wings, he could have always had two of his other guns in there. Either way, it is still a great looking iteration of Scourge. I'll definitely pick him up.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
12-05-2010, 01:20 AM
Considering how shitty Cyclonus's mini-con was (fold-in-half transformation, can't peg properly into his arm in gun-hand mode) I'm not going to shed any tears over Scourge not having one. Even in the show, he only had a partner for the Rebirth three-parter, and those episodes weren't worth being commemorated in toy form again.

After all, I don't see fans demanding that the next Arcee toy have a head that transforms into Daniel.

Onslaught
12-05-2010, 01:36 AM
Considering how shitty Cyclonus's mini-con was (fold-in-half transformation, can't peg properly into his arm in gun-hand mode) I'm not going to shed any tears over Scourge not having one. Even in the show, he only had a partner for the Rebirth three-parter, and those episodes weren't worth being commemorated in toy form again.

After all, I don't see fans demanding that the next Arcee toy have a head that transforms into Daniel.

That's true, especially the part about Arcee. But the fact that Cyclonus does have his Targetmaster while Scourge doesn't is unfortunate, even if he would end up being lackluster. It's really not that big a deal, but I think it would still be nice, if for nothing else but 'continuity' from one figure to another. I mean, if Cyclonus just had an homage to Nightstick like Scourge does with Fracas, than no one would care that Scourge doesn't come with a transforming Fracas. But ya, it doesn't really matter as Scourge looks like an excellent figure nonetheless.

UltraPrimal
12-05-2010, 02:38 AM
OK, that's pretty cool. I didn't know that his gun was actually 2 guns. And I like the look of the wings open. But he does seem a little back heavy. Though that may be the reviewer being as ineffective at standing his figures up as he is at humour.

ConvoyGTR
12-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Very very impressed. I was really curious how a alt mode this flat and sleek could transform into Scourge. And wow, the weapons storage in the wings was just genius.