PDA

View Full Version : Behold!... Custom Galvatron by Jin Saotome!

trizeo
12-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Up for grabs is one of my treasured pieces in my collection. A custom made Galvatron made by Jin Saotome!

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A TOY, THIS IS MEANT FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY! I SUGGEST THAT YOU PICK 1 MODE & KEEP HIM IN THAT MODE (PERSONALLY I LOVE HIS ALT MODE!)

The reason why I say that is I've only transformed this once... & it was just when I was taking the pictures... the treads clips onto his shoulder are easy to get on but are a BI#@% to get off... just want to be honest so ya...

The reason for me selling this... well my collecting is taking a different direction & I just want to give him a good home to someone that can REALLY appreciate MR. SAOTOME's work.

All the joints are extremely tight & his condition is the same way I got him. He's been in a vault in the basement!

Anyways if someone is interested in aquiring this awesomeness which is GALVATRON! PM me.

Note: Galvatron figure for sale only... Thrust in the pic only to give a size comparison.

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me - thanks for dropping by!

shockwing
12-04-2010, 12:44 AM
very nice

trizeo
12-05-2010, 01:19 AM
bump

BScorpinok75
12-05-2010, 03:11 AM
That is lovely