PDA

View Full Version : classics rodimus, galvatron, astrotrain

bedtime
11-23-2010, 02:58 PM
so i've got a loose rodimus, galvatron and astrotrain for sale. all are in played with condition, but definitely not in bad shape AT ALL. a few loose-ish joints here and there, but nothing bad.

rodimus - $50
galvatron - $15
astrotrain - $15

would definitely prefer a cash transaction, but i suppose shipping them isn't out of the question.

dancybak
11-23-2010, 03:16 PM
so i've got a loose rodimus, galvatron and astrotrain for sale. all are in played with condition, but definitely not in bad shape AT ALL. a few loose-ish joints here and there, but nothing bad.

rodimus - $50
galvatron - $15
astrotrain - $15

would definitely prefer a cash transaction, but i suppose shipping them isn't out of the question.

Too much for the Rodimus, especially considering the Cyclonus 2 pack coming out for prob $20-$25, max $30.

Tekkamanraiden
11-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Given the fact that he still sells for $75 - $100 on ebay I'd say $50 is reasonable.

dancybak
11-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Given the fact that he still sells for $75 - $100 on ebay I'd say $50 is reasonable.

Depends... they aren't selling on ebay. Maybe the takara Tomy are with the gold chrome. As well the price is up only cause of the Rodimus add on from fans project.

Just saying when the 2 pack comes out, the price will drop drastically.

bedtime
11-23-2010, 08:20 PM
^^fwiw the 2-pack is the new paint job rodimus, so i mean sure the mold is getting used again but the paint job is way way different.

dancybak
11-23-2010, 08:25 PM
^^fwiw the 2-pack is the new paint job rodimus, so i mean sure the mold is getting used again but the paint job is way way different.

Yes that is a good point. Haivng said that I am buying the pack cause it is cost effective, and the color scheme is not that far off. Also getting the Rodimus Prime Fansproject set for my current Rodimus.

But this is the same for the Ultra Magnus. As soon as City Commander came out the price sky rocketed.

bedtime
11-23-2010, 10:14 PM
^ thats exactly why i bought that challenge at cybertron set (even though i hate that galvatron mold...) so i could put classics rodimus in the protector armour and still have a plain classics "hot rod" leftover. oh, well that and the amazing AMAZING cyclonus figure.

bedtime
12-23-2010, 08:17 PM
UPDATE:

rodimus is sold. take both astrotrain and galvatron for $20.