PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds Masterpiece Skyfire version 2.0

Wikkid
11-15-2010, 12:02 AM
I signed up a couple weeks ago and couldn't believe I hadn't made an account years ago. I don;t INTERNET much but a d00d would think I'd at least be a member at a Canadian board. I'm from Saskatchewan and been building stuff since 04 when a d00d named Jaf got me started. My first build ever was Skyfire built on an MP Prime and made out of steel. 6 years later, I'm revisiting that character with a whole new approach.

Based on the original g1 design, I'm using Dreamwave styling this time around.
Features:
All the jet looking parts came from a 1/72 scale B1 Lancer.
.........which means it's big as hell and the Dr Archeville figures will fit in the ejection seats.

............which brings me to my next point. I've got so many seeker MPs (Cept Thundercracker WTF) that I have enough lil Archevilles to man this bomber with hard-hat wearing union members.

Gnarly ol instruments leave the Dr with no way to know how to fly one way or the other The side vents are getting a set of lasers installed as seen in the one episode that escapes me at the moment. (I think it was the one where he wasn't shot down.) When I say lasers, I don't mean LEDs nor do I mean shoot a hole through your peen, just the kind that can blind small children and pets with.

He's also got faction swapping action. It's not as good as ripping off your old insignia and pulling one out you've been keeping for a few millennia but it'll do.

Nemesis Predaking
11-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Glad to see you around here, Wikkid
I always thought you were one of those members that just never posts. lol

Knowing your work, this thing is going to be awesome.

Tekkamanraiden
11-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Looks intriguing, looking forward to seeing more.

Darth Wave
11-15-2010, 07:01 AM
wow.... one of my Fav bots! SWEET can't wait for this to be finished!

Buhawi
11-15-2010, 08:21 AM
Wikkid, you're back. I also saw your stunticons. Wow!

So far, your work and Jarrod's are the only ones that merit the masterpiece infront of it.

chans formers
11-18-2010, 09:09 PM
mr.wikkid,you bake good cookies!!!:highfive:

this thing's going to be a monster!!!!!!
now git'er dun!!!;):D