PDA

View Full Version : Sid Burn

Bruticus
11-14-2010, 09:36 PM
First posting!! SWEET! :clapping:

Met up with Sid Burn today and conducted a major purchase of Animated figures. I have dealt with him a few times through the conventions and he has always been great to deal with. Thanks a lot, Bro!

Sid Burn
11-16-2010, 02:26 PM
no worries brother, thanks for posting.

talk to you soon.

Valfar
01-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Bought mostly G1 related items off Sid.

Great guy,good selection of items, will deal with again in the future for sure.

hardreturn
05-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Bought a couple items today from him.

Very cool. Patient through a couple changes I had to make and 100% true to his word. Was there early and was awesome to deal with.

Looking forward to dealing with him again. Honestly not going to go wrong dealing with him.

Sid Burn
05-07-2011, 08:42 AM
thanks for the awesome feedback guys!

chroma23
10-15-2011, 03:05 PM
nice seller, thanks very much!

Malwave
12-10-2011, 11:03 PM
met up with Sid Burn today to get my epic haul. Great guy, willing to work with my lack of transportation (:banghead: public transport)

I will be dealing with him in future! and you should too. :D

nicoath
01-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey guys,

I can vouch for 'Sid Burn' when it comes to finding those hard-to-find Transformers. I met him at TFcon and bought a few sought-after Henkei figures and even scheduled a meet on my drive from Montreal to meet him in Ajax as I was heading to Toronto on business. The time was set, the location was simple to find, and I barely waited 10 minutes. He had a hefty stock of Henkei & United figures for me at a price I consider fair since these guys are so difficult to track down. I look forward to my next batch of United figures and recommend him as a sellar.

Nick

Sid Burn
01-07-2012, 01:13 PM
thanks Nick, still tracking down the henkei smokescreen, but dont worry, I will find one for you.

talk to you soon!

MetalOnMetal
01-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Great experience buying from Sid! I purchased several G1 reissue and Henkei figs from him. We met up for the purchase - he was on time and very friendly!

Thanks Sid! BTW, my boys are enjoying the G1s!

The 12th Prime
01-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Hey here's the feedback thread for Sid Burn. Well what can I say that hasn't been said here already. I've dealt with him for a couple of years now and will continue to do so, I've bought a whack of stuff from him. Friendly, respectful and always pleasant to deal with. He's a real Canadian Bro!

Sid Burn
01-27-2012, 01:48 PM
thanks for all the kind words everyone!

looking forward to seeing you all at the cons this year.

and of course, my stock is always open to purchase from outside the shows via my sales thread or my kijiji ad.

Bruticus82
01-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Just had a great purchase from Sid. Would definitely buy from him again. Terrific seller.

Cpl. Chrissandwich
01-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Bought two things from Sid, great seller, with a great selection, will do business with again sometime.

Malwave
08-01-2012, 12:07 PM
wanted to give Sid's feedback an extra bump. I've dealt with him a few times no - both at cons and with meet-up deals - and he knows his stuff. Great communication, friendly guy, willing to haggle.

Next con you go to, buy from him. Do it!

Sureshot22
08-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Got more stuff this year at tfcon from Ryan.
2 things I really wanted at by FAR the best prices for them at the show.

Thanks so much buddy. I look forward to dealing with you again soon.