PDA

View Full Version : Power Core Combiners Grimstone And The Dinobots Video Review

Super_Megatron
11-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Power Core Combiners Grimstone And The Dinobots Video Review (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/power-core-combiners-grimstone-and-the-dinobots-video-review-170887/)

Category: Transformers Movie Toys & Products

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Uberman
11-10-2010, 09:30 AM
He may pull me out of my blackout. The Paleopontiff demands it.

Prowl_2009
11-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Love the G1-esque paint job on these guys! This is finally a PCC 5-pack I'll be buying on site, no ifs, ands or buts about it! :D Awesome review!

Malwave
11-10-2010, 10:55 AM
I love :clapping:

I can also possibly see a Dinoking repaint in this...just too bad the commander isn't a t-rex, then it's worth perfectly

Pascal
11-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Weird limbs but fun stuff.

Alexander Quinn
11-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Better looking team than most, but why is there always, always one freakishly bad limb? The one dinosaur arm is literally just hanging on with it's legs splayed. That's not an arm, that's lazy engineering. One of the reasons I haven't dipped into the PCC pot yet is that every 5 pack has that one terrible limb that is utterly mismatched or mutilated looking.

Still, this set at least has a little creativity and promise. It's a maybe for me.

jackwacko
11-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Better looking team than most, but why is there always, always one freakishly bad limb? The one dinosaur arm is literally just hanging on with it's legs splayed. That's not an arm, that's lazy engineering. One of the reasons I haven't dipped into the PCC pot yet is that every 5 pack has that one terrible limb that is utterly mismatched or mutilated looking.

Still, this set at least has a little creativity and promise. It's a maybe for me.

Thats same splayed leg arm has its tail looking like an arm blade.. which i'm totally digging

Dinobot combiners.. a must buy.

Matrix_Holder
11-10-2010, 08:38 PM
I agree. This one is a must buy...even at full price. If the 5 packs are still rolled back when it comes out I will buy 2 and custom some of the limbs into G1 looking Dinobots. This is the set I have been looking forward to the most. Bombshock is the best set released so far, the rest are meh...some limbs are great but the leaders of those sets are meh. I think that is why those leaders were picked, if you want the limbs you have to get the crappy leaders too, lol.

Vain
11-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Do want, that looks fantastic, they may not be iconic g1 characters but I'll bend my rule just this once.

Onslaught
11-10-2010, 08:47 PM
I would say that this is the best looking fully combined PCC commander figure to date. The uniform colour just looks great and the weird arm is looking quite a bit better to me than I initially thought. Definitely looking forward to this guy.

Oreobuilder
11-10-2010, 08:52 PM
All hail DinoPope!

Great review. I might consider picking this one up when it arrives in stores.

OB