PDA

View Full Version : Generations (Classics 3.0) Turbo Tracks

jjwankenobi
10-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Some good upclose pics.

I might just have to pick this up when it gets released.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Transformers-Generations-Classic-3-0-Trubo-Tracks-/250704988164?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5f2e8804

Tekkamanraiden
10-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Looks really good, I wonder if they'll use that mold for Wheeljack?

jjwankenobi
10-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Looks really good, I wonder if they'll use that mold for Wheeljack?

Good call!

Then we'll know that Hasbro really has their finger on the pulse of G1 fandom.

UltraPrimal
10-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Looks way better than those last photos we've seen of him.

razin
10-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Dem are shiny, although I can't get all the pics to load. Booo.

Metroplex79
10-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Looking good. On my hit list already. Prays that TRU and Wal-Mart have good sales when these new waves come out.

I'm sure reprolabels will come up with a set with a more G1 look flames.

jackwacko
10-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Red-face looks really good. Those feet look really posable, and he looks like a wonderful addition to the Classics roster. Would pick one up, but not at Canadian Price.

btw, if you guys are curious, last time I went back to China, I got Hasbro's manufactoring plant's address, which was not too far away from where I was located.... It was interesting passing by.

jjwankenobi
10-06-2010, 12:38 AM
btw, if you guys are curious, last time I went back to China, I got Hasbro's manufactoring plant's address, which was not too far away from where I was located.... It was interesting passing by.

By any chance were there throngs of factory workers exiting with bags of stolen yet-to-be released/fantastical lunch-time specials in hand?

Get any of their email addresses/PayPal accounts?;)

blitz
10-06-2010, 12:43 AM
There is no doubt that I'll probably be getting him but these photos almost look like Hasbo photoshopped shiny pics.

TheLogicalProwl
10-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Hasbro get G1-friendly, I've noticed, in the years where there are no movies out.

brr-icy
10-06-2010, 01:01 AM
There is no doubt that I'll probably be getting him but these photos almost look like Hasbo photoshopped shiny pics.

no photoshop on those pics, what i'm wondering is if there is a way to make the rear end of the car sit behind his head

jackwacko
10-06-2010, 01:16 AM
By any chance were there throngs of factory workers exiting with bags of stolen yet-to-be released/fantastical lunch-time specials in hand?

Get any of their email addresses/PayPal accounts?;)

No I didn't get any contacts because I passed by the factory, which is located beside the highway (full of asian drivers......) So no pick-ups there ^^;

what I can tell you though, is that they usually don't steal the toy, then sell it, but hte other way around. If they are caught leaking (though this is rare), I think there was some sort of punishment...

My family doesn't work in the toy trades, but most of the time, if you have a stolen product (i.e Tracks, etc.) is sometimes where the toy isn't smuggled out complete, but they take parts of it and assemble it at home (or that's what i've heard).

If you do get the chance to visit the place, do check out Foxconn, the place where they assemble PS3, Xbox 360, etc.. because that place is a CITY.