PDA

View Full Version : Huge lot in Fredericton, NB forsale AND please help me price the lot!

Nethervue
10-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Transformers lot for sale, located in Fredericton, NB. Like to sell as complete lot, dont have to time unfortunetly to do things as a seperate sale. Everything you see in the pics is going! Adult owned, most only transformed once, some never have been transformed at all.

Side note, I also need help pricing...I really have no idea, just want fair price for me and the buyer.

I dont remember all the names for everything, drawing blanks, but this is most of it. There is also a link to a bunch of pics at the end of the post. Anyone help me with a price?

Cyberstompin Prime
Movie Prime Leader
Inferno
Mighty Muggs Prime
Mighty Muggs Grimlock
Mighty Muggs Megatron
Mighty Muggs Starscream
Silverbolt
Powerglide
Octane
Cyclonus
Mirage
Acid Storm
Starscream
Animated Megatron
Classic Cliffjumper
Ratchet
Sunscreen
Hound
Smokescreen
Movie Jazz
Animated Soundwave
Bluestreak
Classics Sideswipe
Ironhide
Prowl
Classics Grimlock
Sideswipe
Galvatron
Desk Optimus Paper Weight
Stormcloud
G1 Optimus (bad condition)
All micro seekers and planes
Micro Optimus with Trailer
Misc legends
Activators Grimlock and Thundercracker

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/morencyj/forsaletf/?start=all

Bruticus82
10-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Really nice lot. I have pretty much everything I need from it anyways, but it's a good way for someone to get into collecting Classics/Universe if they missed out on them the first time around.

Gunn2025
10-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Hey, I would like to buy cliffjumper, mirage, hound, rachet, smokescreen, sideswipe and octane from your classics collection.

ConvoyGTR
10-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Common figures (but nice ones), pricing 50-75% each of what you paid at retail, depending on popularity of figure.

Classics Cliffjumper seems to be rare and worth more than other Classics figures, 15-20.

Is this the WST Optimus Prime? (http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/morencyj/forsaletf/?action=view&current=DSC04115.jpg)

I hate to rob any fellow collectors here of a deal, but to be fair to you, that guy might be worth some coinage. So look that up and price accordingly but don't go nuts, it's no Lucky Draw. And I don't know how many ppl are in the market for that, so keep that in mind too.

Everything else consult this: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?p=172938#post172938

Pascal
10-02-2010, 09:58 PM
The WST Prime itself isn't worth much, only the trailer is IF it's legit. And even then, most people don't bother getting the original when the KO is identical in look and quality and way cheaper. I'm selling a WST Prime with trailer identical to that one for $15.

ConvoyGTR
10-03-2010, 03:21 AM
The WST Prime itself isn't worth much, only the trailer is IF it's legit. And even then, most people don't bother getting the original when the KO is identical in look and quality and way cheaper. I'm selling a WST Prime with trailer identical to that one for $15.
Ah. I was lazy and just did a quick search on ebay. Besides that, all I know is the trailer is a chase figure. Personally I don't collect stuff smaller than scouts and even then I don't have many scouts.

I don't buy KO stuff, but if the quality is the same, I am looking for a trailer for my Prime collection