PDA

View Full Version : Cybertron, Animated & Japanese Transformer Sale

Sixshot
09-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi. I am selling/trading a few of my transformers. All are in good played with condition. Not a Knockoff or Reissue!!! Please take a look at this lot! Includes:

Japanese GRIMLOCK (opened) 100% complete - Box is in excellent condition

Cybertron OPTIMUS PRIME (opened) 100% Complete MISB - Box has some minor creases and tears across the top front but the back is in excellent condition.

Cybertron Hightail MISB (opened) complete with instructions - Box has some minor creases, All the weapons are included

Cybertron Shortround MISB (opened) 100% complete with instructions - Box has some minor creases, All the weapons are included

Beastwars Optimus Primal (figure only) - Minor paint wear and light scratches

Animated FREEWAY JAZZ (opened) 100% complete with instructions - Box has some minor creases, All the weapons are included

Animated GRIMLOCK (opened) 100% complete - Flare Sword

Please Make an Offer on all of these! They are all in semi-tight to tight condition. Nothing broken or damaged. In good played with condition unless posted. The transformers in the boxes were used as displays purposes only.There are minor sticker and chrome wear.

Want Items
Headmasters & Targetmasters

These items need to be in good played with condition. Either complete or not please PM or email me. Thanks.

Nightbeat - All accessories only
Siren
Hosehead - Just the seat
Slugslinger & Caliburst (Targetmaster)
Sureshot & Spoilsport (Targetmaster)

All instruction booklets for the Headmasters and Targetmasters. Also, looking for Sixshot Instruction booklet and any other instruction booklet please let me know. Thanks.

If you would like additional pictures, I can send them to you. Please send me your email if you are interested in specific transformers. Nice lot for collectors to complete their collection. Buy these fast before they disappear!!!… Please ask questions if you have any. I will try to answer on the same day. I am looking for the prices listed OR BEST OFFER. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY please. No Exchanges or Refunds. I can meet at any Vancouver skytrains or Metrotown or ship it to you (ask for a shipping quote). Let me know what works best for you. You can PM me or message me at my email address which is azn_dragon_187@yahoo.com. Thanks for your interest. Enjoy!