PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Drift #2

Robimus
09-25-2010, 07:17 PM
http://www.seibertron.com/image/comics/transformers-drift-2/1412/small/ (http://www.seibertron.com/image/comics/transformers-drift-2/1412/large/)

Written by Shane McCarthy
Art by Alex Milne
Colors by Josh Perez

Robimus
09-25-2010, 07:19 PM
I picked this up today but haven't had a chance to flip through it yet. The cover looks brilliant, reminds me of other Transformers sub-races like the Junkions.:)

shockwing
09-25-2010, 08:41 PM
they are the japanese of transformers(I guess)

Team Jetfire
09-25-2010, 09:58 PM
How awesome does that cover art look.

Jesus H, this is making it hard to not buy comics again.

Protoman
09-26-2010, 02:09 AM
Tis a good book indeed.

pulsedragon20
09-26-2010, 02:21 AM
^ Indeed it is

Robimus
10-01-2010, 02:36 AM
Got around to reading this the other day. I like that the Uthopians desire to be pacifists as well as the difference on opinions between Dai Altas and Wing.

Then we get the old Chinese Kung Fu plot, which is fun as well, with Wing tossing Deadlock around like a rag doll.:)

Gasket is another really cool original character, something which is a huge strength of this series thus far. I'm always a sucker for new characters being added to the mythos.

Deadlock having joined the Decepticons because he was naive about Megatron doesn't work as well for me in this form. It seems like he was so far removed from society that he ceased to be able to tell the difference between right and wrong.

I just can't see how working with the Decepticons wouldn't have opened his eyes more if he really had that deep of a concern and justification for his actions.

And the TFA cameo surprised me depite having seen the next cover. I just never put 2 + 2 together on that.

I'm eagerly waiting for this coming weeks release.:)

Nullray
11-02-2010, 07:07 PM
So far the story for me has been rather bland. A subculture theme with conflicting interest. I look forward to see how it develops.
I think I need a couples shots of Maccadams finest to get in the mood.