PDA

View Full Version : Buy/ Sell thread

Uberman
09-23-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm trying to clean up and reorganize my wants/sellables into a new thread. I also finally added some stuff for sale, although it's hardly mind-blowing. Still, hey, you never know.

Want to Buy:
-Magmatron
-Heinlad [A huge-scroted raccoon that turns into Flava Flav? Hook me up!]
-Other wacky BW Neo and BW2nd figures for my Transformo-Zoo.

Parts and Stuff
-Axe from Animated Cybertron-Mode Optimus Prime.
-Micromaster Combiner Transport Tanker Truck and Pipeline
-Weapons from RID X-Brawn [or any variation of this mold].
-Supreme Cybertron Starscream's armwings and tailwings. Might you have these parts sitting around?
-Energon shotgun and missile from Energon Downshift.
-G2 Hero Megatron's giant launch-o missiles [x2!]
-Cybertron Menasor's Front Grille of death/ Robot shoulder pads AND Drill Boobs [I][also his Minicon!]
-Cybertron Wing Saber parts. Do you have any? I pretty much need everything but the robot.
-G1 Blitzwing's right fold-up wing part and tank turret. Also weapons, but that's secondary to completing the robot himself.
-BW Ultra Megatron's head and neck assembly, from the original or any of the reissues... or any other head that'd fit, really. What else do I do with a headless Megatron?
-Tongue squirter and hip missiles from T-Wrecks
-Astrotrian [G1] gun, original or reissue
-Snapdragon tailfins [the teal ones, I guess you'd call them]
-Blaster's, um, blaster.
-Grimlock [G1] weaponry [yeah, right] and left dino arm.
-Ultra Magnus stuff: right robot hand, right large hand, one shoulder missile launcher, any missles, one of the long smokestacks [if they're even replaceable]
-Abominus head, gun, feet, and right hand [the stuff that came with Hunn-Grr]. Mostly the gun. Also Blot and/or Rippersnapper [guns not really required.]

Stuff for sale/trade:
-MISB McDonalds Velocitor from 1985, in exceptional condition.
-Re-issue Ravage [I'm unsure of it's exact source.]
-Allspark Power Jazz [I don't believe I have the instructions]
-Screen Battles Barricade [no instructions or minifigures, but Frenzy is removable]
-Overcast (movie) [complete w/ instructions]
-Ironhide (ROTF Voyager) [complete w/ instructions]