PDA

View Full Version : first review ever :)

questlyfe
09-04-2010, 02:07 PM
just finished up my first transformer review. Have some time on my hands lately and thought this would be cool to try out. Course i'll be reviewing cds and movies as well but thought i'd start off with a transformer :) Hope you guys like it and let me know what ya think i should add or take out for next time around. Oh and i know the lighting isn't the greatest but it's hard getting light down in a basement apartment ugh :(

http://www.youtube.com/user/Questlyfe?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/yETGUvCgFUA

Benzo
09-04-2010, 02:11 PM
not bad. my only complaint is that the volume is to low.

onecoin
09-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Good stuff.

shockwing
09-04-2010, 03:01 PM
not bad. my only complaint is that the volume is to low. yeah, I had to spike up my sound, but nice video

questlyfe
09-04-2010, 06:39 PM
thx fellas :) i'll work on that auto issue i think it may just be because i'm too far away from the mic. Appreciate the feedback !

Buhawi
09-04-2010, 08:42 PM
i like the setup. it doesn't look too nerdy like most. the lighting in the room and room itself gives it a more mature tone but honestly, i can't hear nothing on my laptop even when the volume is high.

yup, nice man cave. i wish i had one.

questlyfe
09-05-2010, 02:34 PM
figured out the issue. i think it was the fact that i was too far away from the mic because its one of those built in ones (imac) and the fact that i wasn't speaking up enough :( And thx Buhawi appreciate that :)