PDA

View Full Version : FansProject Shadow Scyther

Super_Megatron
09-03-2010, 05:10 PM
FansProject Shadow Scyther (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/classics-11/fansproject-shadow-scyther-170521/)

Category: Classics

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Nocturn
09-03-2010, 05:17 PM
http://www.golivewire.com/forums/img.cgi?i=19655

Nemesis Predaking
09-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Dammit, as if I need another reason to want that Botcon SG Rodi.

CyberMnky
09-03-2010, 05:22 PM
BOUGHT. So F**KING BOUGHT!!!!

Richter
09-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Damn I am glad I own a wildrider

Malwave
09-03-2010, 05:27 PM
http://www.golivewire.com/forums/img.cgi?i=19655

I get it :p

This looks pretty cool; the obligatory black repaint with style :D

too bad I don't have a Wildrider or Botcon Rodimus....course this also can be solved by repainting a KO...;)

Tekkamanraiden
09-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Dammit, as if I need another reason to want that Botcon SG Rodi.

Really? I was kinda hoping to see what you could do with one of those Rodimus figures from that three pack.

Nemesis Predaking
09-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Really? I was kinda hoping to see what you could do with one of those Rodimus figures from that three pack.

I've toyed with the idea of making my own SG Rodi, for a while now. But the classics figure is so pricey & I can't pull the trigger on a crappy 3 pack for one figure.
Also the same reason I don't have an SG Rodi.

venksta
09-03-2010, 07:04 PM
I've toyed with the idea of making my own SG Rodi, for a while now. But the classics figure is so pricey & I can't pull the trigger on a crappy 3 pack for one figure.
Also the same reason I don't have an SG Rodi.

I'm thinking of keeping the extra 3 pack I ordered, and repainting that Rodimus. I know a lot of people wouldn't mind having the other two figures from the set, so it should be easy to get rid of. :)

UltraMarknus
09-03-2010, 11:48 PM
This would be a little silly if its for Shattered Glass Rodimus considering its limited run...unless this would be a limited run...but I don't think that is FP's style anymore (thank God).

jourdo
09-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Well now I have a reason to keep the crappy 3-pack Rodimus. Maybe I can just throw him in a vat of dye to darken him up.

shockwing
09-04-2010, 01:22 AM
that looks so much better, I wouldnt mind putting it on the classic's rodimus if the colors are some what close.

UltraMagnus69
09-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Damn this just made my week..new head sculpt and weapon, but I may display in alt mode because I love the flame deco most on my botcon rodimus. Now if fp made the goatee visible on this kit too :)

QuadESL63
09-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Finally!

(But then should they be working on the original release first? LOL I guess doesn't hurt to plan ahead...)

Sureshot22
09-04-2010, 11:31 AM
hmm dont own the botcon one or the wildrider and not paying $300 ish for either. though i do have the crappy 3 pack one coming in the mail... but was going to put it in protector armour.... hmm. think i might have an extra rod maybe 2. man i hope so. now to learn to repaint well lol

Mighty_Galvatron
09-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Well now I have a reason to keep the crappy 3-pack Rodimus. Maybe I can just throw him in a vat of dye to darken him up.

For classics Roddy in robot mode, I think that's the best version so far.

Car mode is a different story though.

Oh, and the subject of this thread, weak and pointless.

CyberMnky
09-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Oh, and the subject of this thread, weak and pointless.

Weak is a matter of opinion and I won't begrudge you yours.
But as for pointless I would have to disagree. Same as HasTak, repaints allow FP a chance to recoup some of the costs that went into making them mold. This allows them to offer a lower price, as well as more money for further designs and projects.

My 7 cents

Mighty_Galvatron
09-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Weak is a matter of opinion and I won't begrudge you yours.
But as for pointless I would have to disagree. Same as HasTak, repaints allow FP a chance to recoup some of the costs that went into making them mold. This allows them to offer a lower price, as well as more money for further designs and projects.

My 7 cents

I meant no offence. I hear ya. :)

CyberMnky
09-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Look at it this way - they can use the money to make an upgrade set for someone into Galvatron

Mighty_Galvatron
09-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Look at it this way - they can use the money to make an upgrade set for someone into Galvatron

lol

Sureshot22
09-04-2010, 05:44 PM
his fav char isnt galvatron. what gave you that impression?

wasnt he the one that wanted wheelie for president? ;)

CyberMnky
09-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Then the money will be for the not-Wheelimus Prime upgrade set

jourdo
09-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Wheelimus Prime upgrade set

Bought on site!

MastaP
09-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Question: Where's the best place for a Canadian to put a preorder down on these items (either Rodimus set really) since places like Big Bad have outrageous shipping to Canada?

Also: I really hope that the Challenge at Cybertron 3 pack gets a release here, so I can have a figure that works with these.

venksta
09-08-2010, 01:23 AM

I suggested to them originally, to make a Galvatron upgrade, where you take Universe Galvatron in tank mode, and just plug him into the back. That way, its still an upgrade kit, but the main upgrade part is already a full figure. :D

Question: Where's the best place for a Canadian to put a preorder down on these items (either Rodimus set really) since places like Big Bad have outrageous shipping to Canada?

Also: I really hope that the Challenge at Cybertron 3 pack gets a release here, so I can have a figure that works with these.

Check Automaton. The link is on the right side of the page. :)

pandaprime
09-08-2010, 02:25 AM
...Check Automaton. The link is on the right side of the page. :)

:confused:? I don't see any pre-orders for either Rodimus set or Challenge 3-pack there? :confused:

protoform_ironhide
09-08-2010, 02:36 AM
:confused:? I don't see any pre-orders for either Rodimus set or Challenge 3-pack there? :confused:
Check Kool Toyz, I think they have it last time I check.

Mighty_Galvatron
09-08-2010, 05:09 PM
I suggested to them originally, to make a Galvatron upgrade, where you take Universe Galvatron in tank mode, and just plug him into the back. That way, its still an upgrade kit, but the main upgrade part is already a full figure. :D

I love it!