Prefer local pickup

PM me!

http://media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/2354/0dcca439824d4c2cb6392aca84b87f7d.jpg

anotheran
08-20-2010, 12:37 PM
bump

anotheran
08-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Just for everyone's information, I picked it up this week at Sherway along with my other MP grimlock. So i got it for $69.99 + Ontario tax (13%) = $79.09. I rounded up for my gas ($0.91 for gas is like less than a liter) to meet up with you.

I'm doing this as a service to anyone on the North East side of TO still looking for a grimmy on the boards.

I heard there's more MP Grimlocks at Sherway yesterday so you're free to drive over to get one. Your gas. :)

For those of you in AB, yeah, we in ON are not as lucky as you. We have 13% tax.

Deemar
08-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Right but I have to let you know that it's illegal for you to charge tax on goods unless you have a tax ID number and are selling as a registered business. Therefore you're charging higher than retail value for the goods in question.

Not my concern, I just wanted to mention it in case you didn't know and didn't want to get in trouble.

anotheran
08-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Right but I have to let you know that it's illegal for you to charge tax on goods unless you have a tax ID number and are selling as a registered business. Therefore you're charging higher than retail value for the goods in question.

Not my concern, I just wanted to mention it in case you didn't know and didn't want to get in trouble.

I'm charging what I got it for. Pretty simple. This is like a garage sale, I don't have many things to sell cuz I'm not out to make money.

Uberman
08-20-2010, 04:06 PM

I'm as much against scalpers as the next dude, but this seems a little straw-graspey.

Good luck selling Grimlock [I mean that non-sarcastically]. We need more sales like this, straight returns for cost.

j3tang
08-20-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm as much against scalpers as the next dude, but this seems a little straw-graspey.

Good luck selling Grimlock [I mean that non-sarcastically]. We need more sales like this, straight returns for cost.

not to hijack as it seems the one the OP is selling is already pending, but I've got one for sale as well. I traded one to a boardie in BC. It sounds to me that these are much harder to get in BC.

Icetron
08-20-2010, 04:35 PM

How is that charging tax for his goods? He's just asking for WHAT HE PAID. Also this is not a sale from a business in the first place.

Whatigot
08-20-2010, 05:21 PM

so if this were you, trying to do a favour for fellow collectors you would just eat the tax and pass on the savings?...

I don't think you've thoroughly thought this through....

sorry for the off topic, couldn't resist.

CyberMnky
08-20-2010, 05:25 PM
That's retail price price.. Not sure where the scalping coments are coming from? Good on you for helping out fellow collectors man.
And Deemar - he's not charging tax, he's charging a price that happens to equal the retail price plus taxes (plus 91 cents)