PDA

View Full Version : Collection sell off...

WaveOfSound
07-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Entire collection has been SOLD!!!

faustx
07-18-2010, 11:33 PM
I need to see at least a few collection pics and some commentary on what, if anything, has not been opened here. I have a feeling the price would be low if we were talking sealed, but opened this will be much harder for any of us to help move. Have the MP3 players been used or just displayed? Fill in the blanks and I'll try to help or find someone who can...

WaveOfSound
07-19-2010, 12:08 AM
I'll fill in what I can...

The MP3 players have all been opened. Previous owner attached reprolabels to the Blaster Black and Spark Blue versions. Other than that, I've only kept them displayed in box. For mint, sealed items, I've got the TRU Exclusive Commemorative Soundwave(light wear on inner clear plastic), the ROTF Japan Black Soundwave and I do have a mint, sealed SDCC '09 Soundwave that I might be willing to part with(it's the only item I planned on keeping).

All the rest are opened and displayed. 99% of the items were purchased by me in mint, sealed condition and I've opened them for display. I have not played with or transformed any items more than once or twice.

Other than that, I'll do my best to get some pictures up here tomorrow evening, I just don't have any on the computer at the moment...

WaveOfSound
07-21-2010, 06:05 PM
BUMP!!! Added info and prices. Now breaking it up to sell separately.

Darth Wave
07-21-2010, 06:18 PM
E-mailed you dude!

WaveOfSound
07-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Entire collection has been sold!

Darth Wave
07-25-2010, 07:56 PM
Congrats on the sale Dude!