PDA

View Full Version : Movie Voyager Ironhide/Starscream f/s

BadJeff
06-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Was at Walmart today and landed an extra Voyager Ironhide and Starscream. If any of you locals are interested in them PM me. Only looking for face value, just trying to "help a brother out"....

Curious, ran into some dude @ TRU mcload tr (2:30 ish)looking for the same thing. Was that anyone here?

Ozrein
06-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Well if no one else wants it, I may be interested. I'm just in BC so shipping probably wouldnt be outrageous (if you're willing to ship, that is)

BadJeff
06-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Let me know if you're interested. Surprisingly no local bites yet. I suspect everyone is hoping to grab them @ TRU while they're $5 off. Either way, if you're interested I'm asking for the price paid at Walmart plus actual shipping. Not in it to get rich:)

Edit** forgot to say, from my experiance TRU is good at hiding new stock in the back while there is a sale on. ten bucks says the morning after the sale is over there will be 6 of each on the shelf.

Ozrein
06-22-2007, 02:13 AM
Thanks anyway dude, just found one locally today. My Walmart finally caught up to the rest of the country.