PDA

View Full Version : FS: Univ. 1.0,Machine Wars,GIJoe,Gobots,Armada/Energon Comics

zackmak
07-15-2010, 10:51 PM
I live in Kitchener, Ontario. Pick-up or possibly drop-off as far as Toronto may be arranged. I will be going to 2010 TFcon, so meeting up is no problem on Saturday.

For Sale: Universe 1.0 series (all complete with accessories and instructions). Prices listed OBO. Thanks!

Aerialbots (complete set of 6 figures) $30 MIC
Camshaft Spychanger $5 loose, complete
Hoist Spychanger $5 loose, complete
Skywarp $20 MISC
Autobot Whirl $30 MIB
Ramjet w/ 4 minicons $45 MIB
Ransack w/ Smokescreen $30 MISB
Razorclaw $45 MISB

For Sale: Machine Wars series (all complete with accessories and instructions). Prices listed OBO. Thanks!

Hoist MIC
Hubcap MISC
Mirage MIC
Prowl MISC
Megatron MIC
Skywarp MIC
Thundercracker MISC

Set of 7, $45

For Sale: Classics series (all complete with accessories and instructions). Prices listed OBO. Thanks!

Optimus Prime vs. Megatron: The Ultimate Battle $45 MISB

For Sale: complete set Armada and Energon comics; all are mind condition

Dreamwave Armada comic series #1-18 complete set; continued as Energon #19-30 complete set. Includes all exclusives and variant covers; More Than Meets The Eye: Armada Profiles #1-3 complete set.

Please make offer.

Vintage GI Joe figures and vehicles.

All have an accessory missing, but figure conditions are practically mint, and come as shown. These are original G.I.Joe and Cobra figures and vehicles from the 1980’s.

Mail-away hooded Cobra Commander
Storm Shadow (no yellowing)
Psyche-Out
B.A.T.S
Iceberg
Zandar
Serpentor with Air Chariot
Zanzibar with Air Skiff
Motorcycle (broken back wheel, and side-car tab)
Armoured Cobra Commander

All for $100

Gobots set toys

‘Command Center’. Excellent condition, all parts there except one rubber accessory attachment, and one shelf with gate. Eyes still light up, but no sound horn.

Orange Super Gobot ‘Staks’ with trailer. Mint condition, missing both silver smoke stacks.

Set of mini gobots with various conditions

All of the above for $20

zackmak
07-26-2010, 12:20 PM
bump

zackmak
07-28-2010, 03:58 PM
bump

zackmak
08-03-2010, 10:59 AM
bump

zackmak