PDA

View Full Version : Cliffjumper69's EMERGENCY SALE, MONEY NEED FOR TFCON!!!!!!11!!!!

Cliffjumper69
07-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Its killing me to do this but I have $0.00 for my TFcon entry and my hotel accommodations. Up for sale to start is my Alternators collection. Im selling 20 Alternators,

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll218/Ando0034/P1020338.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll218/Ando0034/P1020339.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll218/Ando0034/P1020340.jpg

Prowl
Sideswipe (Trunk Mod)
Sliverstreak
Ricochet
Camshaft
Wheeljack
Dead End
Hound
Shockwave
Skids
Optimus Prime
Tracks (Reprolabels sticker set)
Windcharger
Smokescreen
Rollbar
Mirage
Sunstreaker
Jazz
Decepticharge
Grimlock

All are loose and 100% complete. Have been displayed and are in mint condition. Coming from a smoke free home. :D

Working on the SickKids Project has shown me somethings are more important and I need to do what I can to get to TFcon.

Im asking $600 for the lot. I will bring the lot to TFcon so the buyer can save big on shipping. I will break up the lot only for enough interest. :)

NO LOW BALLERS! :mad:

More to come in the next few days, possibly Armada, Energon and Cybertron.

I take paypal (buyer pays fees), TD money transfers, and Ill need the money before TFcon.

Thanks guys

Andrew

Stapler
07-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Unfortunately I can't afford that lot. Lord knows that if I were rich I'd pay your way to TFcon because I love all the hard work and enthusiasm you and the gang put into the Sick Kids project.:(

I'll definitely keep my eyes on this thread in case you list something that I may want to buy later. Best of luck, man!

TwinTwistR
07-07-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm a little short on cash myself, so I've opted to commute in from home each day to save on the hotel cost. I'm in Guelph so if you want to car pool let me know. I'll be driving in all three days pretty early in the mornings as I am volunteering.

Cliffjumper69
07-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Unfortunately I can't afford that lot. Lord knows that if I were rich I'd pay your way to TFcon because I love all the hard work and enthusiasm you and the gang put into the Sick Kids project.:(

I'll definitely keep my eyes on this thread in case you list something that I may want to buy later. Best of luck, man!

Thanks ;)

I'm a little short on cash myself, so I've opted to commute in from home each day to save on the hotel cost. I'm in Guelph so if you want to car pool let me know. I'll be driving in all three days pretty early in the mornings as I am volunteering.

Thanks for the offer. :) I already have 2 roommates and agreed to go in on a hotel room back in January. I really dont want to screw them over. :o

Malwave
07-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Thanks ;)

Thanks for the offer. :) I already have 2 roommates and agreed to go in on a hotel room back in January. I really don't want to screw them over. :o

;) also helps that both roommates are part of the Sick Kids project no?

you know I'd help out man but, I haven't even got 600 bucks for MYSELF ^^;

Cliffjumper69
07-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Bump, taking offers for individual bots :cool:

Andrew

Cliffjumper69
07-10-2010, 09:20 AM
BUMP! Still taking offers, Help me get to TFcon ;)

Tekkamanraiden
07-12-2010, 04:58 PM
PM sent.

Masta_Skidz
08-12-2010, 09:02 AM
I am sorry to msg you here but PM for some reason is not working I would like to purchase Skids and Grimlock From you if they are still for sale.