PDA

View Full Version : Transformers engergon cube..

Synch
06-16-2007, 07:11 PM
I went to the TRU in langley today which sucked! THey didn't have everything that was listed on sale DOH! & they had the same stuff they did the last time I went there! Though this time they did have a few transformers plushies left! Cute! & smaller than I thought all the pics I saw made them look huge :o

I did get a refund on my real gear stuff though so it was worth the trip for that at least :D & I allso saw this candy labeled as ENERGON cube!

So I look and it has some DW art on the side... I go hm ok & pick one up... I get it home and its actually quite NICE!! Its allmost like a rubixcube but you can fold the squares out rather than tu
rn them and you get different DW ART and posters!

I think I have counted at least 5 different posters... One is Megatron on the decepticon logo
prime on the logo
DONS (which makes it all worth buying [stupid patlee...])
all optimus & all megatron poster
& then some covers from the DW regular series ... the first one .... I thnk they are done by pat(uhg) lee but I forget just who did them all :S

now... The neat thing about this ... I think these are clear white containers... and small squares... :D So with a bit of modding you can turn them into energon cubes :) I wish I would have brought more I'd have ripped these apart by now but I did not expect there to be more art work inside or it to be so nice looking!

Paradigm-Shift Prime
06-16-2007, 08:29 PM
yeah I saw those yesterday. Funny I was thinking the same thing about modding them into energon cubes, the smaller squares appeared well attached to each other though.

Synch
06-16-2007, 09:11 PM
No, like I said they all fold! theres 8 in total and you can turn them a bunch of different ways... I really wish I had brought a couple more :D Dang it for it looking so nice by it self though HEH!

The only thing that holds them is the stickers or on the top... Which you can rub away and cut off with easy! I Don't know when I'm going up to TRU next I'm gona see if someone I know can't pick some up for me :D

I'll try and take some pics tonight or tomorrow of it

Protoman
06-16-2007, 10:31 PM
I am still yet to find those!! Those and the gummy ones too =(

Super PrimeZ
06-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Same here, can't find them anywhere.

Razorwing
06-16-2007, 10:43 PM
pictures would be nice.. lol.

Robimus
06-17-2007, 01:21 AM
Yeah they have them in Winnipeg as well. I was going to buy some with my $5.99 Robot Heroes. Alas the Robot Heroes were not on sale so the energon cubes stayed behind as well.

Synch
06-17-2007, 08:41 PM
I saw the candy but it looked like it was 5 years old already... very nasty looking... the energon cube candy is tastes good... however only two cubes have candy DOH! :D
THey are like nerds...

SOrry no pics yet... hopefully by tonight or tomorrow :S

Shepp
06-17-2007, 09:26 PM
so were these full sized posters or what?

Synch
06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
uhh...

JLvatron
06-18-2007, 05:18 PM
I am still yet to find those!! Those and the gummy ones too =(

We saw these 2 weeks ago at Angrignon, Guber bought some.

Shepp
06-18-2007, 09:43 PM
i think i'll pick a couple up tomorrow, i think i saw some in the st catharines toys r us

Bumblebee
06-18-2007, 10:30 PM
I too, saw those little coloured candy balls in those plastic clear cubes at my regent TRU. Looked a little cheap. Nice collector's item, but I doubt eating them is entirely safe. But that might just be me. I also saw these gummy molds of transformer figures that look like they could give you a heart attack or an alsar. They were dangerously packaged too. The packaging was so flimsy and tattered.

Benzo
06-18-2007, 11:11 PM
the energon cube candy are actually good if you like eating Nerds.

Synch
06-18-2007, 11:36 PM
I too, saw those little coloured candy balls in those plastic clear cubes at my regent TRU. Looked a little cheap. Nice collector's item, but I doubt eating them is entirely safe. But that might just be me. I also saw these gummy molds of transformer figures that look like they could give you a heart attack or an alsar. They were dangerously packaged too. The packaging was so flimsy and tattered.

I ate them and am fine... these are for kids so really... all you need to worry about is the extra fat :S

HEH! Thats what I said in my first post :D

JLvatron
06-19-2007, 08:56 AM
HEH! Thats what I said in my first post :D

Your 3rd, actually... :p

BadJeff
06-19-2007, 10:38 AM

Are you kidding..... Nerds are addictively good. Energon Cube candies taste like ass. (Actually it was more like carnauba wax and ass.) Bad candy, very bad. Cool cube though.

Leozak
06-19-2007, 10:55 AM
can we see pics of these? I'm curious :)

BadJeff
06-19-2007, 11:55 AM
can we see pics of these? I'm curious :)
I'll do a photo shoot after work today. Tried last night with my wife's digicam but found out after that it really blows. Nothing but closeup shots of the flash.