PDA

View Full Version : Botcon 2010 Hasbro Designers Panel

Super_Megatron
06-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Botcon 2010 Hasbro Designers Panel (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/botcon-2010-hasbro-designers-panel-170066/)

Category: Conventions

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

ChrisW
06-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Apparently Hasbro thinks my sig is not long enough!

Generations Jazz, Perceptor, Tracks - redecoed/retooled into Stepper, Reflector, and Wheeljack, most likely - plus Scourge, Thunderwing, Grapple, Windcharger, and the possibility of Trailbreaker and Kup!

Optimus_Prime
06-27-2010, 02:53 PM
This is awesome! Now the only G1 characters I really want them to release are Arcee, Springer, Wheeljack, Thundercracker, Shockwave, Skids, Hoist, the other Dinobots, Blaster, Blitzwing, the Insecticons, Sky Lynx, Rodimus Prime, and the remainder of the 84/85 Minibots in Scout class or larger. I like the progress they're making; makes me a real happy fan :)

Supernova
06-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Man, there is a LOT to be excited about! :D

(Those G1 Legends are especially intriguing!)

Dragon Knight
06-27-2010, 04:25 PM
2010 is looking to be an interesting year for TF Collectors, that's for sure.

Stapler
06-27-2010, 04:34 PM
So much great stuff coming down the line. I'm going to have to start putting aside some extra money to afford all this goodness!

JLvatron
06-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Generations Jazz, Perceptor, Tracks - redecoed/retooled into Stepper, Reflector, and Wheeljack, most likely - plus Scourge, Thunderwing, Grapple, Windcharger, and the possibility of Trailbreaker and Kup!

inCROY!!! :eek::)

This is awesome! Now the only G1 characters I really want them to release are Arcee, Springer, Wheeljack, Thundercracker, Shockwave, Skids, Hoist, the other Dinobots, Blaster, Blitzwing, the Insecticons, Sky Lynx, Rodimus Prime, and the remainder of the 84/85 Minibots in Scout class or larger. I like the progress they're making; makes me a real happy fan :)

Who ever thought our 'ONLY' list would be that long?! :)

Matrix_Holder
06-27-2010, 09:23 PM
this is incredible... so many G1 characters and figs coming out. its going to kill my accounts. lol. but worth it.
Do you know of any site that has posted pics of the slideshow for hasbro's upcoming products?

Code of Honor
06-27-2010, 09:26 PM
this is incredible... so many G1 characters and figs coming out. its going to kill my accounts. lol. but worth it.
Do you know of any site that has posted pics of the slideshow for hasbro's upcoming products?

Nope, no pictures are allowed at these types of panels.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
06-27-2010, 09:26 PM
I always wondered why Hasbro didn't make a Legends-scale G1 Megatron. I mean, it's not like Hasbro's ever shied away from making realistic gun toys in miniature scales - just look at the accessories packaged with any given G.I.Joe figure. Apparently someone at Hasbro's been wondering the same thing.

JLvatron
06-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Nope, no pictures are allowed at these types of panels.

Actually, BotCon doesn't allow pictures or videos at ANY of their panels. :confused: Yup, way to rob convention goers of a regular experience.

Just another benefit for coming to TFcon: videos and pictures allowed at most of our panels; all but the Hasbro panel. :cool: