PDA

View Full Version : TFW2005 BotCon 2010 Coverage : Toys, Toys And More Toys

Super_Megatron
06-25-2010, 03:11 PM
TFW2005 BotCon 2010 Coverage : Toys, Toys And More Toys (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/tfw2005-botcon-2010-coverage--toys-toys-and-more-toys-170043/)

Category: Conventions

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

razin
06-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Damn, I'm gonna be so broke.

Uberman
06-25-2010, 03:52 PM
I've never gotten the Fallen for any reason yet. Maybe Boo-Berry there will be the one that finally wins me over.

max99d
06-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Dirge''s head looks awful.

Hope it was a mispaint, but will buy him regardless.

Love Seekers

Pascal
06-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Hey, that blue remolded Fallen looks pretty cool. Cryo Fallen... or Prime? Axer is pretty cool too.

Nocturn
06-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Well they finally make a fallen that has a staff... too bad we all know the toy already.

Oh god Banzaitron, you're looking limp.

Sidearm's more remolded than I thought. Still don't care for it though.

Straxus is sporting some gimpy ankles, but the rest works.

HA Jazz... maybe.

HOLY SHIT AXOR WHAT IS THAT ON TOP OF YOUR NECK

mmm... Delicious WFC

Drift-san, yu so cooooooool

Liking Clutch and Mudslinger, sort of make up for the weakness of the Aerialbots

Much as I like all you PCC guys, Leadfoot just made a mess in my pants.

Optimus_Prime
06-25-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm kinda pissed right now...

I buy a horrible figure of the Fallen, and now there's a new one with a more accurate head and a staff... and... it's blue!?!?

Hasbro seems to have put more effort into the new Rampage figure, but it comes with ANOTHER Bumblebee, and a Ravage repaint I could have done without.

Finally, there's that glorious Sideways Sneak Attack set. He finally gets the right deco, but he has that dreaded scar down the middle, and Sideswipe didn't even show up yet. As for the three sisters, they are straight repaints of each other (still a great addition to the set, though).

Now my problem is whether or not I should get these. However, there are some things that are going on my list without a doubt, like the Seacons, all the Generations figures (those are as awesome as I expected) Animated Rodimus and Ironhide, and Commemorative Series Blaster (if he's not a SDCC exclusive). Over all, these are some sweet figures, it's just those few that agitate me.

JLvatron
06-25-2010, 05:51 PM
I've never gotten the Fallen for any reason yet. Maybe Boo-Berry there will be the one that finally wins me over.

I'm surprised how good he looks. What was remolded on him?

Dirge looks inCroyable. Must have! Poor Thrust's colours seem so dull after seeing Dirge. Still getting him, though.

And WfC Soundwave's tires baaadly need repainting to black (leave the rims gray).

Uberman
06-25-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm surprised how good he looks. What was remolded on him?

I'm trying to figure that out. Looks like the head, and definitely the hands. He's also got the magic wand, and it appears as though his feet/legs might be different, at least in quasi-jet mode, although it might just be transformed weirdly. But they're not sticking out.

JLvatron
06-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the info, Uber! :)

Robimus
06-25-2010, 08:13 PM
They need to spread that red out on the ROTF Sideswipe with the guns a bit more.

Like the Dirge, the Straxus, so on. Lots to get.:)