Major Spoilers!!!

C
H
E
E
S
E
?

It's just been revealed that Darius Mcrary, best known as Steve Urkel's best friend Eddie Winslow, will star in the new Transformers movie as Jazz.:)

I wonder if Jazz will speak the following catch phrases:

"Did I do thaaaat?"
"Got any cheese?"
"Look what-chew did."

and after being pounded by Megatron,
"I've Fallen, and I can't get up!":p

skrilla 88
06-13-2007, 10:59 AM
haha...

Nightscrabbler
06-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Eddie didn't say any of those lines, though. But this is definitely a great choice, I was even lobbying for Jaleel White (who is awesome as Sonic).

JLvatron
06-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Eddie didn't say any of those lines, though.

You forget when Eddie used Steve's transformation chamber and became Urkel-Eddie. I'm sure he musta said at least 2 of'em. :)

But this is definitely a great choice, I was even lobbying for Jaleel White (who is awesome as Sonic).

As everybody musta speculated, George Lucas couldn't get the rights to use Steve Urkel in SW ep1, so he created the Jar-Jar character as plan B.:(

Through ILM, Lucas musta begged Spielberg to put Urkel in Transformers but would settle for any Winslow.
Thanks to your lobbying, Spielberg musta listened.:cool:

Thanks Shan!:)

Shepp
06-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Eddie didn't say any of those lines, though. But this is definitely a great choice, I was even lobbying for Jaleel White (who is awesome as Sonic).

gotta love jaleel as sonic. its a shame they replaced him for sonic x. i might have actually watched it.

Synch
06-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Yeah thanks I had forgotten that I ever watched that show till now :P

Scrapper6
06-15-2007, 07:14 AM
It has struck me that aside from Cullen we really don't know any of the Voice Actors involved for the characters yet; I mean the Movie is only three weeks away give or take and not one thing has been said about who's doing voices... Or i it has I've been avoiding all discussion on the film because of spoilers or something and haven't read any cast lists then.

Or is Hasbro/Dreamworks being really close mouthed about the voicework?

JLvatron
06-15-2007, 09:03 AM

Yes. This recent Family Matters voice list was only revealed this week, about 3 weeks before the movie premier.
I'm sure the voicework musta bin completed long ago, so yes they've been close mouthed.

Nightscrabbler
06-15-2007, 09:05 AM
It has struck me that aside from Cullen we really don't know any of the Voice Actors involved for the characters yet; I mean the Movie is only three weeks away give or take and not one thing has been said about who's doing voices... Or i it has I've been avoiding all discussion on the film because of spoilers or something and haven't read any cast lists then.

TFW2005 posted a list of the voices a couple days ago.