PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 3 - Leading Lady Is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?

Super_Megatron
05-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Transformers 3 - Leading Lady Is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/transformers-3---leading-lady-is-rosie-huntington-whiteley-169793/)

Category: Transformers Movie (Just Movie)

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

GMfan
05-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Damnit!

I was hoping Kathy Bates would get it.

Prowl_2009
05-26-2010, 12:12 PM
I saw a video of this news on MSN last night.

Team Jetfire
05-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Sigh....

Not that I don't appreciate a hot model, but is it too much to ask for the leading lady to, you know, have some acting experiance.

Also, it is blatenly clear that only in the world that alien robots exist that Sam Witwicky, perpetual geek, could bag both Fox and this super model.

UltraPrimal
05-26-2010, 12:49 PM
I don't like her.

TMIIWonkoNemises
05-26-2010, 01:01 PM
All I hope for is that the new romance between Sam and whoever her name will be won't bring negative affects to the direction of the plot...but,how should I know.

Malwave
05-26-2010, 01:30 PM
ummm...who is this chick? :confused: I never heard of her before.

Prowl_2009
05-26-2010, 02:28 PM
ummm...who is this chick? :confused: I never heard of her before.

She's the guy who's supposed to be dating Jason Statham. :p

JLvatron
05-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Transformers 3 - Leading Lady Is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?

Ongoing Transformers actress who plays the bumbling Mrs. Witwicky was ditzily quoted as saying,

"Hey, I thought I was the leading lady?!"

soundwaveCA
05-26-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm perpetually dumbfounded how you can spend $200+ million on a movie and cant afford one decent actor. Micheal Bay's worked with some great actors in the past such as Ed Harris, Sean Connery, Will Smith, Bruce Willies etc... why he cant bring at least 1-2 good actors into Transformers I dont know. (As a sidenote I hate Shia but at least he fits the role, Josh and Tyrese are ok, but I hate everyone else in the film immensely)

Sure Megan Fox is as dumb as a post and cant act her way out of a cardboard box but at least she had some experience and was familiar to the franchise. Why you replace her with a Victory Secret model who's probably just as bad an actor (if not worse) with no acting experience whatsoever just boggles the mind.

JLvatron
05-26-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm perpetually dumbfounded how you can spend $200+ million on a movie and cant afford one decent actor.

He can surely afford it. He just chooses not to.

Just like for writers, I'm sure Orci & Kurtzman are very valuable (either by salary or quality or both). Bay pays them, but it's then up to him to disregard as much of their work as he wants to.

Tekkamanraiden
05-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Sigh....

Not that I don't appreciate a hot model, but is it too much to ask for the leading lady to, you know, have some acting experiance.

Also, it is blatenly clear that only in the world that alien robots exist that Sam Witwicky, perpetual geek, could bag both Fox and this super model.

The heck with experience how about some talent.

UltraPrimal
05-26-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm perpetually dumbfounded how you can spend $200+ million on a movie and cant afford one decent actor. Micheal Bay's worked with some great actors in the past such as Ed Harris, Sean Connery, Will Smith, Bruce Willies etc... why he cant bring at least 1-2 good actors into Transformers I dont know. (As a sidenote I hate Shia but at least he fits the role, Josh and Tyrese are ok, but I hate everyone else in the film immensely)

Sure Megan Fox is as dumb as a post and cant act her way out of a cardboard box but at least she had some experience and was familiar to the franchise. Why you replace her with a Victory Secret model who's probably just as bad an actor (if not worse) with no acting experience whatsoever just boggles the mind.
I think Michael Bay was thinking of your avatar with explosions and giant robots behind it. When he closes his eyes and envisions Transformers, that's what he sees.:p

JLvatron
05-26-2010, 04:59 PM
I think Michael Bay was thinking of your avatar with explosions and giant robots behind it. When he closes his eyes and envisions Transformers, that's what he sees.:p

Good point.

Mighty_Galvatron
05-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Great...she looks like she can act...

Why is it so hard to get someone who can act? I mean, the new movie is going to have John Malkovich, and appearently Tony Todd as a human. Even Dempsey is a decent enough actor...so, why have they added this chick?

chaingunsofdoom
05-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Guess they thought it was time for a downgrade.

Code of Honor
05-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Part of me thinks this could still be a mis-information campaign, a well done, well thought out one. And after seeing this I'm hoping it is because this girl does nothing for me. I researched and did not find one image of her that I liked.

Stapler
05-26-2010, 10:34 PM
I just don't know what to think anymore when it comes to these movies. What ever happened to hiring actors that can, you know, act? Unless this model is actually a very talented actress that just needed a chance to break out of the modeling biz, than I'm just completely confused.

Robimus
05-27-2010, 12:56 AM
Boo

Nocturn
05-27-2010, 09:53 AM

Washboard.

WhiteRabbit
05-27-2010, 11:09 PM
Wow, so he allegedly fired Megan Fox for being too skinny... and then turned around and hired someone even skinnier-- with 100% less acting experience.

Every new development about this nonsense just makes me believe Fox's side of the story (and dread TF3) all the more.