PDA

View Full Version : Incepticon

Lysist
05-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Picked up some g1 Goodness of of Incepticon. Great guy, sweet deal. Would gladly buy from again.

eclipse00
05-21-2010, 01:13 PM
picked up alternators rodimus! woot! very nice of him to wait a bit even since he couldn't reach me when my phone died!

chroma23
05-31-2010, 10:16 PM
i am not sure how to write this feedback so i will start off my experiences first

bought a RID scourge and alt mirage from the seller, at first the seller's response is not too bad. everything went smoothly, i paid by EMT on may05, and the money was taken pretty quickly. however, after that, no response at all for weeks. no notification that the package was sent, no tracking number provided, nothing. patiently waited for 3 weeks and still nothing, so i decided to PM on may25 and ask what is going on. got a reply saying "Yes, the package was of course sent by now." which is very odd because i have never heard of a package taking 3+ weeks to ship from vancouver to toronto. so i keep on waiting, fearing that the package might got list in the mail. on may31, the package finally arrive at the door. i checked the tracking number on the package, and canadapost's record shows that it was shipped on may27 from richmond.

i really wished the seller would be honest and just come clean saying that he hasn't shipped the item even though he took the money from me almost 3 weeks ago;

but having said that, i must commend the seller for packing the goods nicely and carefully

overall, i would give a neutral feedback. the goods arrived safely but the wait was unreasonably and ridiculously long. so i guess for local vancouver pickups he is okay but if you plan to have the items shipped, you may expect a long wait as i did
________
Medical marijuana dispensaries (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

Incepticon
06-01-2010, 06:18 PM
If this was simply a matter of shipping taking excessively long because I waited an extra week or two to send something out, I'd not only admit it and apologize, but I'd likely offer some sort of refund or at least an additional item for free on top of it. It's happened a couple of times before throughout the years, and I'm confident most people who I've ever sold to would attest that I maintain good communication, deliver what I say I will in a timely fashion, and volunteer some sort of compensation if anything goes a bit wonky.

Having said that, I'm not going to debate your feedback since you're entitled to say what you want, but I do think some clarification is necessary since you made a couple of implications that just aren't even remotely accurate. For your own information as well as others, my usual process of sending items is to pack everything up at home within a couple of days of receiving payment, take the packages to work with all the necessary paperwork already filled out, drop them in our shipping department with instructions of how to send everything, and they then handle it on my behalf. It's always worked like a charm and that's exactly how I did things with your shipment. Since I've seen parcels take up to 2 weeks (easily) to get across the country, I wasn't too concerned that you never confirmed receipt within that time. After it hit 3 weeks and you pointed out that you were still waiting, I immediately looked into it since I dropped off your package on Friday May 7th and naturally assumed it was sent out that same afternoon. And frankly, all information I see tells me that it was indeed sent that day (invoice from my shipping dept as well as the shipping receipt itself), so it is beyond me how or why any tracking info says it somehow didn't leave until the 27th yet managed to be delivered across the country only 4 days later when it was sent as a bare basic parcel with no expedited service. Something there obviously isn't adding up, especially since I have never seen large parcels sent as regular mail get delivered that distance within that short of a time. For my own curiosity, I'm still looking into this to see where the ball was dropped and how a regular parcel of that size managed to make it from Vancouver to Toronto in just 4 days - 2 of which were a weekend.

But the main reason I'm responding to this is because you say that after I accepted the EFT there was "no response at all for weeks"... which implies that I ignored messages from you. You & I both know that's not true at all. Granted, I never bothered to send an update letting you know when the package went out (completely my fault), but I certainly never ignored any messages from you. When you PM'd me here to let me know that you still hadn't received it after approx 3 weeks of waiting, I replied within a day.

Despite it being out of my control, I'll take responsibility for the parcel taking longer to be delivered than it probably should have, but I know when I sent it out and do stand by it since it's all printed as clear as day on the paperwork in front me. With the exception of expedited parcels or anything going outside of Canada, I don't babysit domestic shipments since I was unaware until you pointed it out that they all apparently contain a tracking number no matter how they're sent. I thought I had a pretty good handle on how Canada Post shipping works, but that was news to me. So thank you for alerting me to it.

Please don't mistake my response to your feedback here as being any sort of drama. The "shipping could have been faster" thing is par for the course and I'll take the punch, but I can't bite my tongue when someone implies they were lied to or ignored, especially not when there's a paper & digital trail that clearly proves otherwise or when it's from someone who I negotiated an extremely good & fair deal with. Beyond that, I'm glad everything arrived in good order and as described, and I appreciate you mentioning it at the end of your feedback post.

chroma23
06-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Please don't mistake my response to your feedback here as being any sort of drama. The "shipping could have been faster" thing is par for the course and I'll take the punch, but I can't bite my tongue when someone implies they were lied to or ignored, especially not when there's a paper & digital trail that clearly proves otherwise or when it's from someone who I negotiated an extremely good & fair deal with. Beyond that, I'm glad everything arrived in good order and as described, and I appreciate you mentioning it at the end of your feedback post.

first of all, thank you for making the post; it lets me understand your situation a bit more.

i want to say that i am not angry or upset, but more about being frustrated and worried after waiting over a reasonable amount of shipping time

But the main reason I'm responding to this is because you say that after I accepted the EFT there was "no response at all for weeks"... which implies that I ignored messages from you. You & I both know that's not true at all. Granted, I never bothered to send an update letting you know when the package went out (completely my fault), but I certainly never ignored any messages from you. When you PM'd me here to let me know that you still hadn't received it after approx 3 weeks of waiting, I replied within a day.

very well, i shall apologize for the misuse of language. what i wrote does imply that you do not reply back which is not the case. what i meant was, like you said, no notification that the items were sent and no tracking numbe provided, which will completely avoid all this

having said that, i feel that to be fair not only to myself and to everybody who might be reading this, i shall present my two evidences:

here is a picture i took on the package itself

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/chroma_cg/package2-1.jpg

the handwritten date on the shipping label is a bit trival due to the handwriting, and you can be the judge, but i just cannot see how it can be any day during the first 2 weeks of may. if you ask me it reads as may26 the most; i dont think one can possibly read the "2" as "0" or "1"

and above the shipping label is our good'ol canadapost barcode for tracking purposes. it says 0026794000629849, and one can easily track the status of the package by going to canadapost.ca, and i have conveniently provided a screenshot of the tracking status, which is my evidence #2:

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/chroma_cg/package1.jpg

yes, estimated delivery time should be a week from now. how it got here so fast is beyond me as well, but thats a moot point anyways. the point here is the date the package is received and processed.

honestly, now that i have received my goods in one piece, i really shouldn't be making a big fuss like this (and i apologize for doing so), but you may want to ask your shipping correspondent about what happened if you want to get to the bottom of this
________
Yamaha rx-z history (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_RX-Z)

razin
03-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Sold Incepticon TFA 2pk (safeguard). Nice clean transaction. Would easily sell to again.

ang3l3s
02-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Just bought a few figs off him and all went well, he does not take paypal but is trustworthy and would not hesitate to do business again. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!