PDA

View Full Version : Weird LoC stuff.

SPLIT LIP
06-11-2007, 09:19 PM
I was at Zellers today, looking for deluxes (left with FAB Brawl and almost Unleashed BB, going back for him latter) and saw something rather interesting.

LoC Ratchet with Bumblebee's name. The weirdest part was, he was factory sealed. I'm probobly going to pick him up when I return for Unleashed BB for confirmation, but I thought it was interesting.

Also, when I got both LoC Barricade and Jazz, they both came with Barricades instructions.

Synch
06-11-2007, 11:21 PM
just a factory error from the sounds of it nothing really special

skrilla 88
06-11-2007, 11:30 PM
wut does factory sealed mean? >.<

Protoman
06-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Meaning mint on card, not removed, not opened. Look carefully cause Zellers is known for repacking returns. I have seen beat up The Batman toys in a Tidalwave box.

SPLIT LIP
06-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Meaning mint on card, not removed, not opened. Look carefully cause Zellers is known for repacking returns. I have seen beat up The Batman toys in a Tidalwave box.
I did look carefully, sealed, sealed, sealed!

SPLIT LIP
06-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Sorry for bringing this back, but I bought "Bumblebee" and he's sealed alright. Quite an oddity.

thomas maximus
06-16-2007, 11:41 AM
My friend has an error on his original G1 megatron. You know those cards you get with all the information about the transformers and how strong they are and courage etc etc well instead of a decepticon logo for megs it was an autobot logo. not sure if its worth nething :O

SPLIT LIP
06-16-2007, 03:51 PM
My friend has an error on his original G1 megatron. You know those cards you get with all the information about the transformers and how strong they are and courage etc etc well instead of a decepticon logo for megs it was an autobot logo. not sure if its worth nething :O
In a thread about LoC Ratchet?

Synch
06-16-2007, 07:19 PM

Some times thats just people buying something taking it out and sliping in another toy/part and returning it also know as stealing

SPLIT LIP
06-17-2007, 08:14 AM
Some times thats just people buying something taking it out and sliping in another toy/part and returning it also know as stealing
Nope, It's sealed tight, never been opened and minty-fresh. Thankfully we're going to finish setting up my computer tonight, mabye I can post a picture.

Also, I have no varification, but my mom once saw an LoC Ratchet with "Insecticon" for a name. At first I thought maybe she just saw the robot heros Insecticon, but the RH aren't kept near the LoC. I never found it anyway.

SPLIT LIP
06-19-2007, 06:21 PM
FINALLY got pictures. See, sealed. This is actually kinda funny.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/SPLIT_LIPZ7Z/048.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/SPLIT_LIPZ7Z/049.jpg