PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox Fired From Transformers 3?

Super_Megatron
05-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Megan Fox Fired From Transformers 3? (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/megan-fox-fired-from-transformers-3-169739/)

Category: Transformers Movie (Just Movie)

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Tekkamanraiden
05-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Well that just made the 3rd movie 50% better.

TMIIWonkoNemises
05-19-2010, 06:27 PM
If this were true,I would praise Paramount(And Michael Bay)'s decision,though,they just started filming,I hope this won't affect too much of the script...if what they say is true.

JLvatron
05-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Probably another publicity stunt. But in case it's true, Bay should re-hire the actress who played the Pretender Alice! :)
She can easily be alive and she'll apolize to Sam and they get together in Home Ec class.

Sounds terrible? Certainly not terribler than Bay's writing! :p

TMIIWonkoNemises
05-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Probably another publicity stunt. But in case it's true, Bay should re-hire the actress who played the Pretender Alice! :)
She can easily be alive and she'll apolize to Sam and they get together in Home Ec class.

Sounds terrible? Certainly not terribler than Bay's writing! :p

I don't know...personally I hated the whole love interest stories that had been spewed in the last two films.It 'gets in the way' from other important things that should be focused in the movie.

Sun Swipe Prime
05-19-2010, 06:41 PM
An excuse to cover up the fact that Bay's going kill her in the 3rd movie. It's all about the drama. What's the next tid bit going to be? Shia get's fired for calling TF2 a bad movie and is replaced by Doogie Howser? Oooh I know and the he teams up with Pretender Alice who gets reformated into a new form of Autobot, a Breast Master. Sigh

Dragon Knight
05-19-2010, 06:44 PM
I don't know...personally I hated the whole love interest stories that had been spewed in the last two films.It 'gets in the way' from other important things that should be focused in the movie.

Then again, the whole side-story with the humans got in the way of a lot of things..didn't it?

TMIIWonkoNemises
05-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Then again, the whole side-story with the humans got in the way of a lot of things..didn't it?

That's true,it's a bit irritating that the humans consume a good amount of time when it should be aimed towards a better written plot and a good amount of character development from the robots...but,these concepts,are still delusions.

aximili
05-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Hmm... I don't not like Megan Fox, but I don't especially like her either. But I think I'm a little disappointed that she won't be in it. It would be one thing if they made the decision to write the character out to further the story. But it seems like now they're rushing to rewrite the plot because she was suddenly fired and now they have to make up some reason why she won't be there. I hope they have enough time to make it make sense and not just "she's off visiting her aunt in Idaho"

Dragon Knight
05-19-2010, 07:00 PM
That's true,it's a bit irritating that the humans consume a good amount of time when it should be aimed towards a better written plot and a good amount of character development from the robots...but,these concepts,are still delusions.

Yeah, that's my biggest complaint about the Bay films.

you'd think that a movie named TRANSFORMERS would give the big robots more screen time! Instead we see them for not even a second, they say a few lines and cut to the fleshling.

You may as well remove Transformers from the title and call it "Sam Wit Wacky's wild adventures" :mad:

Echotransformer
05-19-2010, 07:00 PM
I predict this is a dis-information campaign, though it is showing on multiple movienews sites...

--Echo

Decepticon Army
05-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Whatever. As long as they explain it well ...

"Where's Mikaela?"
"She took a rocket with the Crackerjack Brothers on a one-way trip to the Sun."

Pascal
05-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Dammit. I really wanted to see her t...

...alent in that one.

Nocturn
05-19-2010, 07:36 PM
I fail to see the importance of this.

RodimusMatrix
05-19-2010, 07:55 PM
she got fired b/c optimus prime caught megan fox leaking bumblebee's lubercents all of over the place lol :P
________
Box vaporizer (http://boxvaporizers.com)

WhiteRabbit
05-19-2010, 08:26 PM
How could anyone possibly think this would be good for the movie? (Assuming it's not bullshit)

She's an integral part of the franchise at this point (like it or not), and firing her would leave two options:

1. Pretend she was never there, negating the first two films entirely while still retaining the rest of their casts and storyline.

2. Write her out at the last minute, and possibly introduce a new character.

Both options would invariably result in a shitty movie that probably doesn't need any more help getting shittier.

brr-icy
05-19-2010, 08:39 PM
rushed rewrite=just as bad as rotf

Incepticon
05-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Considering this is the top news story of every entertainment site in existence, I'm inclined to believe it's actually true. But some things obviously aren't adding up. We've already seen her on the set of TF3, so a million bucks says she was fired, contrary to Paramount's cookie cutter reason of saying her contract was not renewed. She (and everyone else) would have known LONG before now if her contract was not renewed since no studio makes that decision after filming has already started. Until we hear any differently, I'm guessing her & Bay had a blow-out and he canned her. And if that's true, then it's bad news for us... again. That would mean they're having to do a script re-write on the spot, and as anyone who pays even moderate attention to movies knows, that's never a good idea and usually doesn't pan out well... if ever.

Like her or hate her, I think it sucks. She was one of the two main human characters of these movies, so to have her suddenly disappear is going to have more of an impact than most people probably want to admit. I mean, it's not like her character can get away with just up & disappearing the same way Barricade did :) And regardless of what people think of her acting, it's not like anything she did negatively affected either of the previous movies. The writing & directing more than took care of that side of things - not any of the acting.

It'll be interesting to see how both Fox & Bay address this one.

Sureshot22
05-19-2010, 09:33 PM
didnt read the article yet. bt i really hope its not true as others have said she is a part of the franchise now like her or hate her.,

i personally hope its not true cause shes sexy as hell. and i want to drool over her some more while wating for more big robot battles ;)

shes smoking hot IMO. deal with it lol
dumb as a post though. but i dont watch her for her brains or acting ability. lol

jimsupreme
05-19-2010, 09:36 PM
this is what she gets for calling Bay "hitler" and I was so looking forward to her being blown up....or, stomped on by Optimus "oops! my bad! I have silicone all over my plating now!"

Protoman
05-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Exit Megan, Enter Carly!

ohnaji
05-19-2010, 09:49 PM
It's looking like it was her decision.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20386636,00.html

I'd cast Odette Yustman. She's got a similar look and starred in The Unborn, a Bay produced film.

Decepticon Army
05-19-2010, 09:58 PM
It's looking like it was her decision.
Uh-huh ... riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Cheers Ian
05-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Whatever.

Here's the rewrite:

"Hey Sam, where's Mikala?"

"We broke up last summer"

...and we've got a solid explanation. Enter new love interest.

Cheers!
-Ian

Team Jetfire
05-19-2010, 10:03 PM
It is funny that they think that Megan fox is an important part of this movie. If she is in it or not it won't matter to me as long as there are some kickass robots fighting.

Decepticon Army
05-19-2010, 10:03 PM

I still like my Rocket into the Sun theory (Possible Unicron set up :rolleyes:), but this could work too.

tusko
05-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Whatever.

Here's the rewrite:

Cheers!
-Ian

Could we fit an explosion in there somewhere?

Supernova
05-19-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm reaaaalllyyy trying to muster up some emotions on this, but unfortunately, I'm coming up with nothing.

Let's just see how it all unfolds on screen next year, I guess.

Nocturn
05-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Could we fit an explosion in there somewhere?

Here's the re-explosion:

"Hey Sam, where's Mikeala?"

"We blew up last summer"

...and we've got a solid explosion. Enter new explosive love interest.

Kaboom!
-Ian

More accurate, methinks.

UltraPrimal
05-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Could they fire Michael Bay too please? And maybe hire someone competent instead?

venksta
05-19-2010, 10:30 PM
Awesome news! :D

CobraCommander
05-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Makes no diff to me, I actually would prefer they fire everyone and start from scratch :D

racerguy76
05-19-2010, 11:08 PM
I agree CC.

Robimus
05-19-2010, 11:21 PM
If this is true I actually think it is a really bad move. I would have liked maintaining the character continuity throughout the films with both Megan and Shia.

Her not going through with this, or getting fired, or whatever, will actually cheapen her roles in the other films, and the plot lines involving her.

It's not the best analogy because Star Wars was more of a true trilogy storyline wise, but it would be similar to Lucas firing Carrie Fisher just before filming Return of the Jedi.....it makes no sense to me.

If its true its a terrible move.:(

Matrix_Holder
05-19-2010, 11:47 PM
OMG!!! He must have received my emails , lol
If this is true I have higher hopes for this new film. I cannot stand Megan Fox, I will not see Jonnah Hex and didn't see that Jennifers Body...people need to stop hiring her. She cannot act at all, she has terrible timing and vocal projection.

Matrix_Holder
05-19-2010, 11:53 PM
Whatever.

Here's the rewrite:

Cheers!
-Ian

or

"oh, that whore cheated on me with wheelie and got a transtech STD and died, oh well ...anywhoo...
this is Carley, she's a smart and sexy blond girl that I met, I like her much more than whats her hole...I may even get married to her and have a kid, I may call him Daniel."

chans formers
05-20-2010, 12:52 AM
It is funny that they think that Megan fox is an important part of this movie. If she is in it or not it won't matter to me as long as there are some kickass robots fighting.
^this^
although if this really isn't mr.bay doing some "mis-direction" again......i'm going to miss seeing the "tig ol' bitties":(

pud333
05-20-2010, 01:20 AM
WTF? It's not like the role Megan Fox played was particularly challenging. Any actress could do it, why not just keep Megan Fox? She was pretty much the only thing worth rewatching in the whole franchise.

Michael Bay's casting choices for the female roles hasn't impressed me. At least we were used to Fox's body - er, face. The replacement won't matter.

JLvatron
05-20-2010, 09:12 AM
Exit Megan, Enter Carly!

Yes, my hopes exactly!! :)

Makes no diff to me, I actually would prefer they fire everyone and start from scratch :D

This is the best idea yet! (just keep Mr. Cullen, please. :o)

JLvatron
07-20-2010, 01:03 PM
Exit Megan, Enter Carly!

Yes, my hopes exactly!! :)

and we was right!! :cool:

Protoman
07-20-2010, 09:38 PM
and we was right!! :cool:

You know this shit writes itself JLvatron =P