PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Upgraded Twins In Transformers 3?

Super_Megatron
05-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Brand New Upgraded Twins In Transformers 3? (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/brand-new-upgraded-twins-in-transformers-3-169687/)

Category: Transformers Movie (Just Movie)

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

CBII
05-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Hmm....I think I might actually like the new design better. We'll have to see how it plays out on the big screen.

Stapler
05-11-2010, 05:14 PM
So much for Bay trying to say these two won't be back. ;)

Matrix_Holder
05-11-2010, 05:40 PM
I'll save judgment until I see their face...for the toys that is, the movie on the other hand....I'll have to hear them and see their actions and then judge them. based on the last toys and movie I had them hanged. Lets see if they are any better now.

TMIIWonkoNemises
05-11-2010, 07:26 PM
What a surprise!We've already known the majority of characters are going to have upgrades here and there,the new Chevy Sparks bring proof that Bay is lying...again.

But here's my thought on the upgrade.I enjoyed the previous versions of the Twins in ROTF alt-mode wise,and comparing it to the new Sparks,seems kind of bland to me that they look exactly the same.Ah well,maybe they might receive upgrades on their robot modes for the time being.

Nocturn
05-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Now Hasbro only needs one mold.

Optimus_Prime
05-11-2010, 07:50 PM
People complained that the Twins present racist stereotypes against black people, and now they are black. I'm not complaining about the upgrade, though; they actually look really good. I prefer Mudflap's alt mode this time around as opposed to last time, and I like the fact that the two are actually closer in appearance now. I just think the choice of colour is ironic, considering the criticism they faced last time.

Protoman
05-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Man, Bay is all lies.

Cheers Ian
05-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm guessing they end up part of the newly reformed sector 7 somehow...

Cheers!
-Ian

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
05-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Gotta love those front-wheel-drive cars with huge rear spoilers. Gotta be careful or else the drive wheels might actually get some traction at high speeds.

While the original Twins' head designs were a major turn-off, I still considered buying at least one of the toys just for the novelty of having something that wasn't a sports car or truck in the Autobot lineup. Now even that selling point's gone.

I've got to hand it to Bay. When I saw his first Transformers movie I was convinced that it would be physically impossible for any movie to ever be worse, but he's already found a way to sink lower once, and it's looking like he'll manage to go lower still for the next movie. That takes some real talent.

Mighty_Galvatron
05-11-2010, 10:47 PM
I wonder if Michael Bay is even his real name...

The Spark has some SERIOUS headlights, no?

Stapler
05-11-2010, 11:18 PM
People complained that the Twins present racist stereotypes against black people, and now they are black.

They never struck me as black stereotypes, they struck me more as the kind of suburban rich kids that try to be "gangstah".

Magnimus
05-11-2010, 11:50 PM
I like everything Bay tells us about the movies, but then he goes and screws everything up by doing the opposite. Just stick to your lies, man, and the movies will be better for it.

Pascal
05-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Man, Bay is all half-truths.

Fixed. ;)

Robimus
05-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Maybe he just heard my passionate plea from this morning:p

Prowl_2009
05-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Okay, I'll just come out and say I like the new design of the Twins. I like the more sporty look of the Spark alt mode. That being said, I like their alt modes, I'll wait to see how they look in TF3 before I pass judgement on them as a hole. Still, they look great! :D

Team Jetfire
05-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Now Hasbro only needs one mold.

This.

One thing that I actually liked about the twins is how they were the same, but different. This just means that Hasbro can just do direct Repaints rather then different moulds. Hopfully they will be re-tools.

GMfan
05-12-2010, 11:53 AM
This.

One thing that I actually liked about the twins is how they were the same, but different. This just means that Hasbro can just do direct Repaints rather then different moulds. Hopfully they will be re-tools.

They'll have to be, look at all the additional trimmings.